Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

As a bottom i feel the TOP had complete control where to deposit his sacred load , we / i as the bottom should be great full to receive the pleasure of a mans cock in us let alone his precious seed .

• Like 2

My expectation is usually if the top goes in bare, he’s going to breed me. I’ve been really disappointed when they pull out but it’s the top’s choice. Whenever the top asks “where Should I cum”, I always say “wherever You want too”. Usually 90% of the time it ends up in my ass.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BottomsUp said:

My expectation is usually if the top goes in bare, he’s going to breed me. I’ve been really disappointed when they pull out but it’s the top’s choice. Whenever the top asks “where Should I cum”, I always say “wherever You want too”. Usually 90% of the time it ends up in my ass.

I am also disappointed, when a top don’t cum into me. I agree, it’s the top’s choice, but if they ask me wher they can cum, I always wanted into my hole. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest descartes70817

I'll be thinking about this around noon tomorrow. A guy I've only fucked with a condom on before says I can fuck him bareback but I must pull out tomorrow afternoon. I plan to get him in his back and fuck him while standing between his legs so I can watch his face when I know I can't stop myself and just unload inside him.

16 minutes ago, descartes70817 said:

I'll be thinking about this around noon tomorrow. A guy I've only fucked with a condom on before says I can fuck him bareback but I must pull out tomorrow afternoon. I plan to get him in his back and fuck him while standing between his legs so I can watch his face when I know I can't stop myself and just unload inside him.

He should thank you afterwards. 

• Upvote 1

Guest descartes70817
10 minutes ago, ericbttmffx said:

He should thank you afterwards. 

Like the last guy who said he wanted me to pull out changed his mind when I told him I was getting close. He told me not to pull out then as he shot his own load onto my bedspread.

Edited by descartes70817

13 hours ago, descartes70817 said:

Like the last guy who said he wanted me to pull out changed his mind when I told him I was getting close. He told me not to pull out then as he shot his own load onto my bedspread.

I was the same way with my first poz guy, actually, it was a 3-way with another friend of his. I was nervous about the exposure. When the time came, I begged for his load. Now I tell the top to go deep when he cums. Glad I did it. I just can't find detectable guys in my area to relive it.

On 6/27/2018 at 4:28 AM, Newneg said:

I was told, if it goes in bare, it stays in bare.  That's really mean of the bottom to ask the guy to pull out before he's done.

Exactly, if they choose to go in, it better be bare and once they are in bare, it's for the long run and they better leave that seed deep and plenty of it.

Guest descartes70817
3 hours ago, spfldcub said:

I was the same way with my first poz guy, actually, it was a 3-way with another friend of his. I was nervous about the exposure. When the time came, I begged for his load. Now I tell the top to go deep when he cums. Glad I did it. I just can't find detectable guys in my area to relive it.

I stopped asking status years ago but the first time a guy I was fucking actually told me he was poz felt like that for me. When I told him how much I was going to enjoy cumming inside him he replied that I should probably pull out if I wanted to reduce my risk of infection. Needless to say I did not pull out that time, or any other time when I fucked him.

As a confirmed submissive bottom slut, I will take all that want to fuck my cunt with or without condoms, but I really love the feel of an uncovered cock and the feel of cum inside. I have 3 regular fuck buds (black and Big dicks)and they would ask if I wanted them to cum in me and I always say yes cum in me(I guess they are just being polite). I had another one get away, ??, and after being really fucked good(probably best I every had) 8 or so times, he told me he was poz undetectable and for some reason I didn’t run away and refuse his load. In the end, he wanted a commitment but I am too much of a slut to commit the way he wanted. I miss him. 

In the end, if a cock is in my cunt, I expect to be filled with cum.

for me it depends on where I meet the guy, if it is on here or bbrt I don't say anything I assume that they are on a bb hook up site cum stays in.  In the past picking up guys at a bar I still bb but go slow at first to see if they react to my dick in their ass, if none (and so far there has been none) I am the one that says I am ready to cum and always it has stayed in.  When I party now I have 2 house rules 1st as soon as you come in get naked, even if we don't fuck all have to be naked, 2nd cum stays in the ass when you get fucked. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm a bottom, and so far I've only been fucked by men with rubbers, so take my opinion with a grain of salt. But I feel that if two men agree to fuck bare and that the top will pull out, then the top should pull out. If those are the agreed rules, then that's the way it goes. However, if there is no discussion beforehand and the bottom waits until the top tells him that he is about to cum before telling the top not to cum inside him, then the top probably *should* pull out, but I wouldn't ever blame him if he didn't.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...