Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

funny when I got back into BB'ing guys would cum over to fuck me bare, as they were getting close they either tried to pull out or asked if I wanted them to pull out, I was like fuck no! Why should you pull out if we are BB'ing, I told them like I tell every guy now that wants to fuck me, BB'ing is just what it is and I love the cream filling and I want every last drop of there toxic ☣ sperm they can dump in my ass, most guys can only cum once. This is cool if they can fuck for a longer then 20 min. I prefer guys that are multi-shooters that can cum over and over while they are fucking me and if sex lasts 6 or more hours I am vary happy with having them cum back more often.

Edited by DualWorlder

I did that once in the rambles. I was fucking this guy who was prettty tight. No lube, just a little spit. I felt the condom break but kept going anyway and pumped a nice load into him. Don't know it he knew or not. I'm getting hard with the memory. Those were the days.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 3

When I bottom, which is most of the time, if I let a guy inside me bare, I want his load and accept my decision. I've never changed my mind. As a top, it's only happened once. I met this young smooth guy who "said" he was inexperienced and completely safe and would only fuck safe. From playing with his ass and the way he treated my cock, I believe he was either low mileage or a virgin. I told him, and it's true, the with a condom, I'd go soft if it took a long time to get inside him. We decided for me to try raw to see if he could take my cock, then pull out and condom up. It did take probably 10 minutes of inching forward and him stopping me until I finally felt his hole open up and swallow me. After he had me to the hilt for a minute or two, I started fucking him. Somewhere in the middle of me really enjoying his hole and reactions, he remembered our deal and asked me to pull out. I stopped on an in stroke and tensed my cock several times and asked him if he really wanted me to stop. He said not yet so I resumed fucking him for a couple of minutes then released a huge load in him. Has initially a little pissed but has invited me over twice more to load him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This guy that I was fuck buddies with asked me once if he could pull out and cum on me. We never used condoms or pulled out before, and I know for a fact he'd never pulled out of ANYONE before, male or female, so I was a little surprised. I told him I rather you didnt, I want your load IN me. Just as he was about ready to shoot, he said can I cum on you? I told him No, IN me...he picked up the pace and shot DEEP! He said later that he really wanted to pull out spray on me and rub it in my skin, but when I insisted he keep it in, it turned him on hard and sent him over the edge. He never asked again, and he never pulled out. If Im giving or taking raw cock I expect the load to be inside...I even came in a guy once when he asked me to pull out. He looked at me funny, was a bit upset and said "I thought you said youd pull out." I told him "Yeah, I said Id pull out, but I never said WHEN I was going to!" He shook his head and chuckled.

• Like 1

I don't like to be told what to do, especially by a bottom. If he tells me to pull him out he's getting a load ad deep in his as I can go and he'll be held down to make sure he gets it all. Likewise if a bottom starts telling me to cum in his butt I'll usually land it between his shoulders to teach him a lesson.

• Like 1