Earning the right to my Masters DNA

Part 1 ~ Master's ad!

I had just turned 22, and had just finished Uni, and I decided I had earned a well deserved year out to explore life. And I knew what I wanted to do with my first summer of freedom. As a natural submissive obedient sub with no experience I desired to explore my deep need, to SERVE my superior. Plus I desired my deep need to fully liberate my inner pig by becoming HIV+. I thought about the latter long and hard, and I fucking really craved it!

I had read enough and spoken with enough guys online during the past few years to develop a deep unspoken understanding of who I was in regards to being a sub and my chosen path of sexual liberation. After trawling various apps/sites for a month or so, with a few remote possibilities, a profile suddenly just jumped out at me. It literally made my cunt twitch the entire time I was reading it. It said;

*Body building, Leather Master with Moustache, 47 years old, requires a live in sub, 30 or under, with athletic to muscular build. You will be officially interviewed. If Sir decides you fit his criteria, and we reach the stage of coming to a formal verbal agreement, you will sign a declaration pertaining to the content of any initial discussions. You will at ALL times completely submit and be obedient towards your New Master, meeting all his needs and desires.

Sir has been HIV+ for 11 years, and has never taken any medication. Your status does not matter to me. However, as your new Master I will now clearly state that I NEVER use condoms, and I NEVER pull out when ejaculating. So, depending on your status you will either be frequently recharged by Sir, or simply be converted!*

Just by reading the word 'converted' made me automatically stand up, strip naked, sit back down on my computer chair, and probe my cunt, as I continued to read the rest of Master's ad!

*Instructions ~ You will;

- Only speak when you are spoken to, (unless you are seeking Master's permission).
- Undertake all domestic duties on a daily basis.
- Be in permanent chastity. 
- Always wear your collar.
- Except from your chastity, collar, and footwear, you will always remain completely nude in Master's home.
- Douche daily.
- Always sleep in your designated cage (You may only sleep with Master at his discretion)
- Eat all food provided from your dog bowl (Dinner time this will be at Master's feet)
- Always 'THANK' your Master for any food, cuddles, kisses, cum, spit, piss, etc, that he provides.
- Always ask permission for anything you want or need.
- Always ask permission if you want a Friend to visit.
- Accept anything Master throws your way.

Finally, prior to the first time I ejaculate inside of you, you will refer to me as Sir. After this event you will then always refer to me as Master.

Serious applicants only! Contact Sir with an appropriate message. Top tip; Think of what you say as a pre-interview. An opportunity to get Sir's attention.

Master*

FUCK! His profile, including his photos, made me feel completely inferior, which turned me on even more. I went and took a cold shower to calm down, then, sent Sir a message;

'Dear Handsome Sir,

I would like to apply to be your live in sub. I am 22 with no experience, but I have known for years it is my duty to SERVE my superior. I will with the utmost gratitude accept and execute as your inferior pig, your instructions you have clearly outlined.

I have just graduated from Uni, and have decided to take a year out. I have to admit, when I read the word 'converted' I stripped naked and probed my cunt as I read the rest of your ad. Afterwards I took a cold shower, as I want to prove my willingness to SERVE you, thus, I lose my entitlement to cum.

For a few years now I have explored the prospect of liberating my inner pig by becoming HIV+. I have given this much time and thought, and, it is what I need. I crave it, Sir.

I patiently await your response, Sir.

Yours,

sub.

I noticed he had opened my message within a few minutes of me sending it. After two days, still no reply. I kept on looking at his profile, reading it over and over. Looking at his pics. And longing for Sir to contact me, to interview me. To accept me as his live in sub. Then, on day 3, a message pops up;

*Morning boy. You have successfully passed Sir's first test. That being not messaging him again after your first message. A true sub will always remain patient! Your interview is tomorrow at 11am sharp. Send me your email so I can send you details on how to get here. Upon your arrival, I will let you in, and take you to my office (I work from home). Once in my office you will strip naked, stand in front of Sir's desk, keep your hands behind your back, keep eye contact with Sir at all times, and remain silent unless you are spoken to*

• Like 11
  • Upvote 10

Part 2 ~ The interview:

I arrived at 10.55am and rang the doorbell. The door opened, and there was my potential new Master, dressed head to toe in his pristine Leather gear.

- Good boy. On time. Follow me.

We got to his office, and, I stripped naked from prior instructions given. He sat down in his office chair, put his legs (with police boots) up on his desk, lit up a cigar, and slowly smoked, not saying a word, rubbing his crotch through his Leather Jeans, and staring at me with an intense look.

I did as I was told and looked into his eyes without averting my gaze. After a few minutes I felt myself becoming intoxicated by his Alpha energy, by his intense presence, and by his firm grip of control. I tried to control not getting an erection, as I knew being the inferior party I was not allowed one. But, my cunt kept clenching, and my prostate felt like it was being massaged. I began to moan and grunt as my Dick began to swell.

The Master continued to smoke, keeping his gaze firmly locked on my gaze. I was now feeling him penetrate my inner being, slowly taking control of who I am. I felt my legs buckle. Now my legs are super strong; I go to the gym 6 days a week, and run regularly, but suddenly they weren't holding me. And the next thing I knew, I fell to my knees.

The Master came around from behind his desk, with a 'Heavy Leather Flogger', and as he held his cigar between his teeth, he began to flog my back, hitting me very hard in quick succession flogs, unleashing his Alpha aggression. He then fetched his office chair, wheeling it to my surrendered body, and sat right in front of me, still puffing away, as I grunted and winced through the after effects of being flogged. My head was facing the floor as I tried to regain my composure. I thanked him.

- Thank you for the flogging Sir
- Look at me .... So, you want to SERVE me, do you boy?
- Yes Sir
- You know why you just got flogged, don't you boy?
- Because I got an erection Sir!?
- Yes boy, and Master's Dick is the only Dick around here allowed to get hard, and pleasured.

He attached nipple clamps to my nipples, and clothes pegs to my balls. My nipples hurt a little, but, my balls were really making me grit my teeth. The Master positioned me sideways to his chair, sat down, and put his legs up on my back, using me like his desk, and continued smoking.

- So boy, you are HIV negative, and want Master to infect you, is that correct?
- Yes Sir, I need it badly.
- You do realise that IF I decide to take you on as my live in sub, once you sign the declaration, you will have signed over complete control of yourself over to me, and you will very likely convert to being poz
- Yes Sir, I fully understand. I made my decision a few years ago. I really fucking NEED it!
- Well, I don't just give it to anybody. You will have to earn the right to be knocked up by Master's beautiful dirty DNA. It is a special and unique privilege. Are you willing to go through pain, and work for that once in a life time Gift from The Master, boy?
- Absolutely Sir. After-all, I am here to SERVE you. To PLEASE you with whatever Sir needs and wants. I HOPE you choose me, and that one day I have the honour to get to call you Master.

He took his boots/legs off of my back, stood up, and ordered me to kneel before my superior. His Leather Jeans had a cod piece that flapped open when unzipped. And unzip he did, revealing his fully erect beautifully formed curved Dick. I so wanted to suck on it. But, a sub does not do such a thing. It is not his place to initiate! I simply looked up at this HOT Alpha, and looked longingly, mouth open.

He looked down at me for a few minutes, grabbed my head and pulled it in tightly to his crotch. I was immediately intoxicated, with the touch of his pubes on my lips and nose. With the smell of Leather, and his own Man-smell. And with his domineering force! 

No sooner had I lost my senses, he abruptly let go of me, and walked out of his office, returning a while later with a collar and leash which he promptly attached, leading me to his kitchen.

- I need you to make me lunch. Instructions are on the worktop of what I want, and how to make it. You will bring it to me in my office. You have 20 minutes. It can be done in that time. Good luck.

He tightened the nipple clamps, then left. 20 Minutes. Fuck. I don't know where anything is. I was determined to be his live in sub, and for him to become my Master, so, I super focused, and set about doing what I wanted to do long term; SERVE!

- Put it down there on the desk boy. And on all fours right here.

I got down on all fours as instructed, and again, he used my like his desk, resting his legs on my back. He seemed to be enjoying what I had prepared. I hope I had managed to PLEASE him. Once he had finished he got up, got his Leather Paddle, and began to hit my ASS cheeks, and like with the flogging earlier, he was rough!

- That was delicious boy, BUT, that took you 36 minutes to execute. Far too fucking long! And now you have to be punished to learn that this slack work ethic of yours is unacceptable.

I knew I had to work with this pain if I was to achieve my goals of SERVING a Master, and getting the sexual liberation I so desperately craved! Through my grunts of pain, I spoke;

- Yes Sir. PLEASE do punish me. I need to learn that I have to be the very best at what I do to SERVE you to the highest level of service that you without question deserve! In fact, I think you should be hitting me harder.

I didn't really want to be hit harder. But offering The Master that option would hopefully prove my willingness to become his loyal obedient sub, and prove that I am what I say I am; An inferior pig! He took me up on what I said, and really started to lay into me. I was now screaming each time the paddle came crashing down onto my ASS. 

Tears were running down my face, yet, I felt very happy and satisfied inside, knowing I was giving myself over to The Master's complete control! And being that one step closer to my dreams.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 7