Bajan Love Affair

Part 9 - Old Rivals

Daniel had slept until 8am before he started to wake up and stretching his body in bed, laid there for a moment looking up at the ceiling fan silently spinning away without a care in the world, for the first time in ages he felt the same way. He walked in to the bathroom over to the cabinet above the sink, opening it he took out and opened the small white plastic pill container. Tipping out one pill he popped it into his mouth and filled a glass with water before gulping the pill easily down, replacing the cap he put the container back in the cabinet. Ever since he found out that Greg played the field he decided to start taking prep behind his back, he wasn't overly concerned about hiv but he was not going to risk it with the amount of one nighters Greg was having, especially if one of them had an untreatable strain. He jumped in to the shower to freshen up. Dressed he strode in to the lounge to find his mother on the veranda taking coffee. He walked out to join her asking what she was working on as papers lie strewn across the table. She sat back showing Daniel the plans for the LA hotel, his mother worked with the designers on the concepts for all the hotels décor and ambience. She told Daniel of her trip back to LA later today to meet with the designers tomorrow morning as they were flying in. They were deep in discussion when Sofie appeared looking rather anxious.

Lucy looked up "What is it Sofie?" she put her pen down on the table.
"Old Mack knows your here and wants to see you" she said "I told him I would let him know if you are free".
Daniel laughed "What did you do this time to upset him mother?".
"Nothing, we haven't spoken since last year" as she held up her hands "Tell him to come over and I will see him".

Sofie disappeared to let old Mack know he could come and see her. Old Mack ran the 60 bedroom Saffron Cove hotel next door, like the Salinger Resort it had it's own private stretch of beach and many hotel and investment companies had been trying to prise the land off old Mack for years. The offers kept pushing the price of the land up but he was not selling for any amount of money. He was a local Bajan called Dermot Mack, known throughout as Old Mack since he had been running the hotel for 40 years and was now heading in to his early sixties. There had been years of rivalry between Mack and the Salinger's, mostly through how the Salinger had gone completely high end whilst the Saffron Cove kept itself stable as a 3 star hotel with little investment. The Salinger's had never entered in to discussion to buy the hotel, but Lucy knew how much the land and private beach setting is worth being next door to the Salinger Resort. Half an hour later old Mack appeared with Sofie and joined Lucy and Daniel on the veranda before Sofie left them to it.

"Lucy, Daniel" Mack addressed them.
Lucy smiled "Mack, please join us for coffee".
"Thank you Lucy" he said as Anderson appeared and poured him a cup of coffee.
She waited until he was settled "So Mack, have we done something to upset you?".
He twiddled his thumbs "No this is a business visit, I came to tell you that I am retiring and moving to Florida".
Lucy looked surprised "Really, oh!, well I will miss you but I am happy for you. Is your son taking over the hotel?".
"Well no, he is not interested and wants to come with us" a smile appeared on his face feeling a little more at ease.
"So who did you sell up to in the end?" she asked.
Mack looked at Lucy "No one, that is what I want to see you about. We had our differences but you have always been here when I needed you".
Lucy Laughed "It was no easy ride Mack, but I do have to say how much I have admired you over the years".
"You know the last offer I had was $60 million for the land and beach front" he looked at Lucy and Daniel.
She smiled "Yes I know, I have been kept informed by the town council, so are you taking it?".
"Oh no, they will put up some horrible hotel and ruin this spot forever" he remarked.
Lucy looked on "So what will you do run it from Florida or bring in a manager?".
"No nothing like that" he pulled a hefty set of documents out from his bag "I filed these papers and got approval yesterday from council".
"For what?" she looked on a little worried.
Glancing at Daniel and Lucy "Buy me out at $10 million, I know you will do right by the land and hotel" he said.

Daniel knew to keep his mouth closed and looked over at his mother who pulled the documents towards her and read the contract, Mack sat nervously waiting for her response. After 10 minutes she looked up at Mack.

"Mack are you sure this is what you want to do?" she asked.
He smiled "I've always known that if I sell it would be to you. It has already been approved with no conditions".
Daniel looked at his mother "Mack wants to sell to only you mother, I think you should" he said.
She picked up the pen and signed the contract of sale and land deeds "Mack I don't know what else to say" she stood up and held her hand out.
Mack stood up and shook her hand "Thank you Lucy, my attorney will be in touch" he said good bye and left.

Daniel and his mother just looked at each other in astonishment, Daniel spoke first asking what they should do with Saffron Cove. Sofie appeared and called out to them both that she had found a lost puppy wandering around the pool terrace as Jordan followed in behind her. Daniel strode over to Jordan and kissed him, he was a little unsure weather it would have been appropriate to kiss Daniel in front of his mother, well Daniel had answered that quick enough. Lucy watched on then invited Jordan to join them, thinking back on their conversation last night a plan was forming in her head.

"Jordan are you staying in the main hotel?" she asked him as he sat down.
"Yes in 121 overlooking the beach" he replied.
Lucy shook her head "Nonsense, Sofie see to it that Jordan moves in to the suite this afternoon".
Sofie nodded but Jordan intervened "Please that is not necessary." he implied.
"Don't be silly Jordan, there are two bedrooms here and it will allow you two some time together" she replied.
"Thank you Lucy that is very kind of you" he replied looking at Daniel's big grin.
"Oh and Sofie I will be back to two days time overnight again" she said pouring a coffee for Jordan.
Sofie looked in her notepad "The couple in the other owners suite leave in the morning so that works perfectly".
Lucy smiled "That's sorted then, Jordan you just need to empty your personal things the rest will be moved for you".

Jordan thanked her as Daniel and he left Sofie and Lucy whilst Anderson instructed the suite attendant to clean bedroom 2. They walked up to Jordan's room and he emptied the safe and left the contents in the office behind reception as they headed down to the beach. Jordan's head was in a turmoil trying to keep up with what had gone on. Still he had Daniel with him and could sit on the beach to relax and talk about last night.

Lucy called Anderson over to join her and Sofie "You both know what to do, I will be back in two days".

They both nodded to Lucy understanding exactly what she meant before they both left to get on with their jobs. The first hour Daniel and Jordan spent laying and looking at each other as they grabbed some sun, Cael approached with some chilled fruit slices and placed them on the table next to them before whispering 'fruit for the love birds' giggling he went on to deliver fruit to the other guests. The frozen grapes were by far the best and most unusual way of serving them, Jordan got up and asked Daniel to walk with him, Daniel stood up and waited for Jordan then they walked down to the shore line.

Jordan took Daniel's hand "Now what about you and all this hotel business?" he asked.
"I work for my parents in their hotel chain simple as that" he tried to be as convincing as possible.
Jordan was not buying it "Somehow I don't think it is as simple as that Danny".
"Are you regretting anything, you know last night, my mother?" Daniel asked inquisitively "If you are tell me now".
Jordan put his arm around his shoulder "No regrets Danny, it's just something she said to me last night".
Daniel stopped walking "What did she say Jordy?".
He hesitated "She said most of your partners knew who you was and were in it for other reasons".
Daniel laughed "That's true, but you didn't know me unless you are a really good actor".
"Not that a good an actor I'm afraid, so what are the other reasons?" Jordan held Daniel's hand.
"Well having all this at their disposal I guess" Daniel paused "and I suppose the lifestyle afforded me".
Jordan chuckled "Lifestyle?" he smiled at Daniel "You are on the outside very normal Danny no pretence or show".
He looked at Jordan "You think I am normal?" he giggled "still it doesn't remove the wealthy aspect of attraction".
"I see, I'm not attracted to your money Danny" was all that Jordan could say.
Daniel had a serious look on his face "Doesn't change me as a the person".
"I never said it did. But would you give all this up to be with me Danny" Jordan looked in his eyes.
"If it was the only way I could be with you then yes I would" Daniel did not hesitate with his reply.
"That is all I wanted to hear Danny" he stroked the side of Daniel's face "Your endearing and kind and that's what has made me fall in love with you".
A tear rolled down the side of Daniels face "No one has ever caught my breath like you do or really said that to me".

He didn't care that they were standing on the beach as he reached around Jordan's neck, their lips met in a light kiss several times as each one lingered longer. Jordan wiped the tear streak from Daniel's face, his mouth sought Daniel's as their lips parted and kissed deeply standing in the sunshine with the sea lapping around their ankles.

Daniel looked at Jordan "You have stolen my heart Jordy".
Jordan smiled and hugged Daniel "I just hope your mother will accept me, she did some serious business on me last night".
Daniel laughed "That's nothing she was on form this form this morning and brought the Saffron Cove before you arrived".
Jordan's feet splashed in the lapping water "Isn't that next door to here?".
"It is, and will probably need remodelling, don't know if she plans on merging the two hotels" he said shrugging his shoulders.

They walked up to the beach bar where Cael had already prepared them two fruit crushes, they sat at the bar captivatingly looking each other in the eyes smiling. Cael looked at the both of them he saw the sparkle in their eyes of two people in love. Steve and Callum swam to shore and wandered up to the beach bar, Callum nudged Steve nodding in the direction of Daniel and Jordan commenting that they appear to be lost in each other. As they walked past Steve said good morning to them both.

Daniel turned "Oh Steve hey, hi Callum where you guys off to?".
"Just to get a drink then back to the beds" Callum replied as he went all gushy with Jordan looking at him.
Jordan chuckled at Callum "Come over and join us, come on Callum" Jordan patted the seat next to his.
Steve thanked them and looked at Daniel "So, err, what's the story?" he said quietly nodding in Jordan's direction.
Daniel watched Jordan chatting to Callum "Do you mean are we dating?" Daniel sipped his drink "Well I suppose we are".
"Brilliant he is such a catch, you can probably tell that by how Callum gets all shy around him" nodding in Callum's direction.
"Whose a catch?" Jordan asked as he overheard part of their conversation.
Daniel looked up to the sky with a seriously mocking looking on his face "Apparently you are Jordy".
"As if you didn't know that!" Steve added "So when are we having that dinner you promised Daniel?".
He quickly looked at Jordan "How about tonight if you two are free, the 4 of us?".
Callum all excited nearly jumped up and down on his chair "Oh yes that would be great".
"Be in reception at 7pm and wear casual, shorts and shirt" Daniel told them "Oh and call me Danny".

The four of them sat enjoying their fruit crushes and Callum became more at ease being around Jordan. They spent nearly 2 hours chatting as slowly and surely they were becoming good friends with plenty of similarities to Daniel working in hospitality. The more Jordan sat and listened the more he was feeling how very uncomplicated his life would be. Most of the people he knew through Sage were malicious and quite unpleasant in many ways, but that now seemed a lifetime away. Here he sat with a new man and two guys who didn't bitch or degrade people. Cael refreshed their drinks with the biggest smile he could stretch across his face, Steve and Callum watched in shock as he rubbed Daniel's head telling them to let him know if they needed anything else as he walked away. Daniel laughed at their shocked faces before he told them that he had literally grown up with Cael. Jordan spotted Sofie crossing the beach shoes in her hand and stopping to chat quickly to guests as she made her way over towards them. As she got to the table she told Daniel that his mother was leaving at 2pm then gave Jordan a new key card, she explained all his things had been moved and the keycard will get him all the access to the wing. She reminded Daniel 2pm as she turned and left them.

Daniel stood "I'm sorry guys Jordy and I have to go, see you at 7pm in reception".
Steve and Callum stood "Come on Callum swim time, will see you at 7pm" they both ran down to sea.
Jordan laughed "They are a nice couple and Callum is so funny" he said turning to Daniel.
Daniel chuckled "I think Callum is finally getting use to being around you" as they walked back up to the hotel.
"Would be nice to have them as friends, they are so pleasant to be around" he waited for Daniel to put his reefs on.
Daniel shook his head "Jordy you amaze and surprise me every day, I couldn't agree with you more about them".

• Like 13
  • Upvote 6

Part 10 - The 4th Dinner

Instead of going to the main hotel Daniel showed Jordan the beach entrance to the Orchid wing. As they strode through the door it was the first time Jordan had really seen the Orchid wing pool with guests, it was an oasis in heaven with white linen curtains surrounding the cabanas mingled in amongst the tropical foliage. Daniel was distracted by the actress waving and calling them over to their cabana, her husband looked up from his sunbed and waved as well. Nicky and Kit being an A list celebrity couple came here for the peace and solitude seeking family time several times a year, it was during these visits that Daniel and his parents had become good friends with them.

"What are you boys up to?" she asked as they got closer.
Daniel kissed her on the cheek "Nothing just heading back so see mother off".
"We had a quick lunch with Lucy to catch up, she was telling us about the LA hotel" Nicky sounded excited.
Daniel chuckled "It won't be quite like this place Nicky".
"Nothing can match here Danny. So how about dinner tonight, we got a free pass again?" she said laughing.
Daniel replied "Oh Nicky we have plans already but it would be great if you joined the four of us".
She looked at Daniel "Are you sure that we would be welcome by your other guests?".
Jordan laughed "I think they would be over the moon if you turned up, so would I".
Nicky looked at her husband who gave the thumbs up "Okay yes, we would love to join you."
Daniel hugged Nicky "Brill, we are dining in our suite at 7.45pm drinks at 7.30, will see you then".
Nicky looked at Daniel "Our suite?" pointing to him and Jordan.
"Long story Nicky but yes" Daniel smiled holding Jordan's hand.
Kit looked up from his sunbed "What happened to loose eye?".
Nicky slapped Kit's legs "He means Greg."
Daniel laughed "Loose eye wandered a little to much it's very much over, see you later".

Nicky turned her back and Daniel gave Jordan a wink and mouthed get ready to run, he grabbed a couple of ice cubes from the bucket pretending he was hot. Nicky saw him and moved out of the way she knew what was coming next, Daniel crept over to where her husband was laying his eyes closed, he quickly lifted his shorts and threw the ice cubes in them and ran leaving Jordan standing there. Kit flew off his sunbed but Daniel was to far ahead.

He shook his shorts and ice cubes dropped to the floor "Danny this is war you better watch your back".
Daniel laughed "Payback from last year, I never did get you back!"

He laughed returning to his sunbed repeating his warning to Daniel. Jordan caught up Daniel still chuckling at seeing a funny side to Daniel that he hadn't expected. They walked up to the private owner suites terraces where Jordan used his key card to get access, they walked around the private pool on to the veranda as Anderson came out to greet them. Daniel told him they would be six for dinner and drinks at 7.30 and they would eat on the veranda, Anderson said he would arrange for a couple of waiters to be present before heading off. Anderson smiled to himself, it was good to have the Daniel he knew and loved back. Daniel showed Jordan around the suite and his bedroom and ensuite bathroom. Daniel walked over to Jordan and kissed him on the mouth, he moaned as he felt Jordan's arms encircling his body. He rested his head in to Jordan's shoulder as they cuddled in the middle of the bedroom, his only thought was how right this felt. They quickly changed and wandered out to the Orchid Wing entrance where Lucy and Sofie were chatting but quickly stopped at the sight of them approaching. Daniel said good bye and see you in a couple of days as they kissed and hugged, she looked over to Jordan.

"Jordan walk me to the car please" she asked with a friendlier tone in her voice.
He quickly glanced at Daniel and walked over to her "Will I see you in a couple of days?".
She waited until they were outside "I have not seen Danny this happy for years and yes I think we will see a lot of each other".
Jordan opened the door to the car "Thank you Lucy and have a good trip".
She looked at him and saw nothing but sincerity in his face "No, thank you Jordan".

Daniel and Sofie watched both itching to know what they were talking about, they both looked on astonished at what happened next, Lucy kissed Jordan on the cheek then got in to the car. Jordan returned inside as the car pulled away and saw the beaming faces of them standing there, Jordan looked at them both. Daniel said that kiss on the cheek was a massive step forward, a sign that she was starting to accept him. They headed back to the suite and spent the afternoon on their private terrace and veranda talking and swimming. The day wore on and they went to shower and change for dinner, the waiters had appeared and were setting the table and Anderson placed the menus on the table. Jordan found all his clothes pressed and hanging up in the walk-in wardrobe, he finished drying himself off and pulled on some shorts and a shirt then joined Daniel on the veranda swinging seat. He looked up and said it was 7pm, Jordan said he would go and collect the boys from reception as he needed to try his key out, Daniel laughed and planted a kiss before telling him not to be to long. Jordan went out the front door and along the hallway into the Orchid lounge the concierge opened the door for him, he found himself back in the familiar main reception of the hotel and spotted Steve and Callum.

"Hey guys, ready?" smiling as he walked over.
Callum still wobbly at the sight of Jordan every time he saw him "Where's Daniel?" he asked.
"Waiting for us, come on" he guided them over to the Orchid wing doors.

Steve and Callum followed as the concierge nodded to Jordan and opened the door for them, Steve breathed the word wow as they passed around the screen depicting the Salinger logo entwinned with an orchid and entered a different world of luxury. Callum was speechless as they walked across the lounge towards the hallway leading to the suites. Daniel was talking to Anderson as the three of them arrived and made their way to sit on the veranda. The waiters brought them each a glass of champagne.

"Wow this is so much nicer than what we serve in the clubhouse" licking his lips to the laughter of the others.
Steve was looking at the table settings "Danny are we six for dinner?" as he picked up the menu.
"Oh yes, sorry we have two more guests joining us shortly so hope you don't mind" walking over to where Steve stood.
"Do we know them?" asked Callum.
Daniel laughed "Well kind of, you probably seen her in movies but you will get to know them this evening".
Anderson walked out to the veranda followed by Nicky and Kit "Daniel your guests have arrived".

Steve and Callum couldn't believe their eyes, they were about to have an evening with a movie star. Happiness and laughter followed in during the evening, everyone joyfully listened to Nicky's stories about film making. Daniel and Kit talked a lot together, Steve and Callum delighted everyone about some of the antics that the passengers get up to try and get in the clubhouse and the stories used to get upgraded on flights. In all it was a perfect dinner as Anderson and the waiters served coffee, Daniel thanked Anderson and told him to stop hanging around and go home as the waiters could finish up. Jordan watched as he disappeared and looked at Daniel.

"Interesting why did you do that?" he asked
Daniel pulled Jordan closer "He is in my mother's pocket Jordy and will tell her everything just like Sofie does".
Jordan chuckled "You mean she spies on you?".
"Not normally but I am sure they will watch extra closely for the next couple of days,".

Jordan laughed as a lot of things were becoming clearer and thankful that he hadn't put a foot out of line since he met Daniel. Nicky and Kit stood up from the table having finished their coffee excusing themselves as they had to let the sitter finish. Hugs and kisses were going around a plenty, Nicky exclaimed that she has had one of the best social evenings in years. Kit was saying goodbye to Jordan then went over to Daniel, they had a big hug, Daniel realising that Kit was not letting go knew something was about to happen, his body lifted off the ground he cried out for Jordan who stood and laughed at him. Pay back was the last word he heard from Kit as his body hit the water, the five of them stood laughing whilst Daniel stood in the middle of the pool up to his chest soaked and fully clothed he shouted at Kit 'this isn't over Kit now you better watch your back'. Daniel laughed as he took his shirt and shorts off and put them on the side of the pool, Jordan took the hint and took his shorts and shirt off and jumped in quickly followed by Steve, Callum and Kit. Nicky poured another coffee and sat on the side watching the 5 guys playing in the pool, it was very rare that they got to spend time this way, no hang ups worry about paparazzi. Daniel got out of the pool.

"Your not coming in Nicky?" he asked.
She touched her hair "Not a chance took ages doing my hair. Come here Danny" she patted the seat next to her.
He sat down "I know that look Nicky, are you spying on me for mother as well?".
Nicky laughed "Maybe, maybe not." she nodded to Jordan "Vast improvement on the your last one, he looks like a keeper".
Daniel looked at her "I hope so Nicky. Never felt this way before at being around someone".
"When we saw you the other night it was obvious Jordan was captivated by you" she patted his hand.
He sighed "You know he had a worse time than me with his ex, quite brutal with him".
She finished her coffee "Make sure to tell him how you feel and keep the relationship real Danny".

Kit climbed out of the pool and dried himself off and they left to head back to their suite as she turned to her husband and told him they should invite them all over to their place in BellAir for a few nights maybe thanksgiving, he nodded telling her it was a great idea. The three of them sat on the pool edge as Daniel returned with a bottle of champagne and 4 glasses, the waiters finished off and left the suite. Daniel poured a glass for each of them and held his glass up 'New friends and finding love', they all clinked their glasses and took a drink of champagne. Jordan slipped back in to the pool he watched Callum put his drink down then dragged him in the pool much to his surprise, Steve and Daniel both jumped in as the four of them played around swigging champagne.

It was just coming up to 11pm in the evening when Steve sadly said it was time for them to head off, Callum took the hint as Daniel dissapeared and hurried back with two bathrobes for them to wear back to their room. Steve gave Daniel a hug and a kiss on the cheek thanking him for what has been one of the best evenings ever. Jordan grabbed hold of Callum and lifted him over his shoulders and put him down next to Steve, Jordan hugged and kissed Callum then Steve. Jordan said he would walk the boys back to the hotel and the three of them left. Daniel went back out to the veranda and stripped naked before diving in to the pool, the champagne was only half drunk so he poured another a glass for him and Jordan. He saw Jordan appear in the lounge, Daniel picked up the two glasses and stood in the middle of the pool. Jordan looked at him and noticed he was completely naked, he smiled at Daniel shaking  his head then stripped off and swam up to him taking his glass of champagne. He looked at Daniel 'To us' they clinked glasses but instead of drinking Jordan held Daniel with his free arm and kissed him sensually on the lips, slowly their lips parted and he felt Jordan's tongue press against his own as they, without realising Daniel came up against the edge of pool as Jordan put his and Daniel's glasses down his other arm wrapped around Daniel. Daniel kissed Jordan back his arms now around Jordan's neck. Everything around them blurred out of focus as they only had eyes for each other.

Daniel lead Jordan to his bedroom they both collapsed on the bed still holding and kissing each other. There was no sign of mad passionate sex about to take place, instead they laid in each others arms. Daniel's whole body felt it was going to combust being held so closely to Jordan and he was loving every moment of it. A deepen and shared connection on bonding between them was slowly taking shape, Daniel couldn't fight his tiredness anymore, he kissed Jordan and turn on his other side. Jordan placed his arms back around Daniel as they spooned together, Daniel kissed Jordan's hand and laid there wrapped in the arms of the man he never thought would be laying next to him in bed. Jordan continued kissing the back the his neck until they both were seduced by sleep.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 5

Part 11 - The Spectrum Of Sex

Mario left the hotel room having showered and finishing the last scene for the porn movie, he hadn't taken to kindly to his actor partner and was glad that he didn't want him to stay for post filming sex as was the norm in this industry. Instead he slipped out the hotel door just as his phone pinged. He looked at the message it was from Sage so he opened it 'Fuck now' it read, as much as he didn't want to do this he wanted, no needed sex as filming always made him overly horny. His fingers with a mind of their own typed the reply 'On my way'. He knew what his body was about to go through again,  yet being roughly used and just the thought of Sage's body pinning him down on the bed was enough to convince him to go.

He knocked on the door quietly as it was just after midnight, the door opened and like a bolt of lightning Sage grabbed Mario's arm and yanked him inside hard almost ripping it out of its socket he could tell Sage was either drunk or high. He heard the door close trying to compose himself but the muscled arms already were securing him around the waist lifting him effortlessly in the air, he was carried in to the bedroom like a rag doll. He landed on the bed face down, immediately his shorts were tugged down his legs to his ankles, Sage wasted no time in allowing him undress completely, his legs were pulled back to the edge of the bed exposing his naked butt. He heard a zipper being undone, why had he done this to himself he thought laying on the bed in anticipation of what was about to happen. He felt Sage's body bearing down on him as the pain surged up in his arse spreading through his whole body, he had penetrated Mario balls deep whilst his hand held the back of Mario's head to stop him moving. Mario cried in pain as Sage began relentlessly tearing up his arse with big pronounced thrusts, harder and harder he pummelled in to Mario's body. He heard Sage telling him repeatedly he was a worthless whore who now belonged to him, a whore who needed to show respect and be grateful that he was taking time out of his day to fuck him. A whore who came back for more because he knew his place, a whore who needed him to show how it was to have a real man breeding him. And so the verbal and mental abuse continued for what seemed hours.

Tears pouring out of his eyes from the pain and agony, Sage's hand held him firmly against the bed. The fucking went on and on with no sign of him easing up, he was controlling and owning Mario, physiologically breaking him down constantly telling him he was worthless and should be thanking him for making him see his true worth. Sage full of drink and cocaine began to pump faster into his bitch, his balls tightened sharply as he drove his cock in deep and held it there as his orgasm reached its height releasing his toxic seed and flooding the ass of his bitch. He felt Mario tense and wriggle but he pushed his hand harder against Mario's head keeping him in position until the last drop of venom was milked from his cock. He collapsed on top on him, Mario grunted and moaned as his body was crushed under the muscled torso. Sage stayed in position for nearly an hour, every so often he would buck his hips forcing his semi hard cock deep in Mario.

Eventually Sage rolled on to his back and fell asleep, the sheet beneath Mario's head was damp from the tears he had cried during his ordeal. The sweet mild mannered Mario was slowly but ever so surely being broken in many ways, he had the opportunity to get up and leave but his body was hurting and he was exhausted. Naked laying on the bed he fell soundly asleep, during the night he mumbled as it felt like his body was gently pulled up the bed and a sheet placed over him, feeling a sudden comfort washing over him he drifted back in to his deep sleep.

Daylight appeared through the window he slowly began to wake up, startled for a moment at the unfamiliar surroundings that came in to focus as his eyes opened. He had a weird feeling of being trapped and as he tried to move he felt the arms around his body that were holding him close against a warm body. He glanced at the muscular arms around his small body, remembering he came over to Sage's place last night after he called him. He knew they had sex, well Sage had sex he just laid there held down taking the aggressive fucking. All he remembered after that was laying at the bottom of the bed falling asleep, here he was now in bed laying close to Sage as if they were lovers. He could feel the tenderness in his arse and decided not to try and move and wake him as he couldn't go through another fucking like that this morning. His head was confused with conflicting emotions, yes he thought Sage was sexy, but no he didn't find him attractive in a material boyfriend way. Was it the danger and adventure that had lured him back last night.

Sage began to stir and felt Mario's body held firmly in his arms, how easily they fall he thought to himself. Still Mario wasn't a bad catch to pass the time of day until he got Jordan back, after all he never really said they were breaking up. In his eyes Jordan still belonged to him, he was patient and would eventually get him to crawl back. Kissing Mario tenderly on the back of his neck, he slowly turned Mario's body around to face him and began to kiss him deeply. He stopped after several minutes and asked Mario if he had found out anything about Jordan, Mario shook his head as Sage expressed he was worried in case something had happened to him. Mario completely brought the story and picked up his phone and typed a posting on facebook asking if anyone had heard from Jordan and to let him know, he also posted on his timeline asking him to let him know.

4,000 miles away Daniel stirred he could feel Jordan's breath caressing the back of his neck, they laid in the same position all night Daniel's body instantly pushed back to be closer and he felt Jordan's arms pulling him in. There was no mistaking that whilst Jordan' was still sleepy his cock was not, it was parked between his arse cheeks. Slowly Daniel gently wriggled his arse back and forth feeling it growing in intensity. Jordan woke up smiling and kissed Daniel on the neck and mumbled the words 'Morning my lover', Daniel twisted his body around to face him and they tenderly kissed each other for several minutes. Their kissing morphed in to passion, Jordan's hand roamed down to Daniel's arse which he began caressing slowly, Daniel softly moaned in pleasure as his leg lifted over Jordan's and gently rolled him on his back and Daniel came to rest on top of Jordan. They kissed harder with more vigour as desire to make love took hold of them both, Daniel raised both his legs up until his arse rested on top of Jordan's shaft and began moving up and down. Jordan was now moaning sweetly with pleasure his whole body was ready to take his lover for the first time.

Daniel's arse movements became concentrated at the head of Jordan's cock slowly forcing it up between his arse cheeks. Jordan's arms wrapped around Daniel again as the head of his cock hit Daniel's hole, Daniel emitted a louder moan as his hole stretched open wanting and willing to take the cock inside him. The head of Jordan's cock pushed against the unlubed resistance repeatedly until it became slick with precum, Daniel gasped in to Jordan's mouth as the head finally penetrated, the sensation tingled up his spine mixed with a tinge of pain quickly dulled by his desire. Daniel moaned softly lifting his head and looking Jordan in the eye, slowly he edged his arse back feeling more of his cock slipping inside him, he let out another quiet gasp still looking lovingly in to Jordan's eyes. He felt Jordan pulling his legs up pushing the rest of his cock inside Daniel, he moaned louder and fell forward on to Jordan's chest as their mouths sought each other locking together. Jordan wrapped his arms around Daniel and began pushing his hips up in gentle undulating movements, Daniel moaning with each upward motion began responding pushing his arse down and wrapping his arms around Jordan's neck and shoulders. The flow of air from the ceiling fan causing the hairs on the back of his neck to stand on end bringing a different sensation to their love making, their bodies melting into one as the primal instinct to mate enveloped them.

The passion between them boiled to the surface as Jordan felt his balls tingling, he knew he had to pull out before his orgasm took over and not ejaculate inside. Daniel sensed that Jordan was close as his arms released their hold on his back and moved towards his arse, he raised his body slightly kissing Jordan's neck. Quickly Jordan's hand moved towards his cock his moaning was interspaced by grunts. Daniel felt the cock inside his body swell and twitch causing him to cry out in his own excitement and orgasm as his cock exploded all over Jordan's chest. Caught in the heat of the moment Jordan pushed up, 'No' he muttered as his hand lifted Daniel's arse whilst the other pulled his cock out followed by a stream of cum that had already been released in to Daniel, several spurts followed coating Daniel's hole and arse. Daniel collapsed on top of Jordan and kissed him deep, Jordan laid stroking Daniel's back.

"Danny I didn't mean to I couldn't pull out in time" Jordan said apologising.
Daniel was not moving "It's okay Jordy, I have been on prep for a couple of years".
Jordan kissed his head "It's no guarantee Danny".
Daniel looked at him smiling "I know the risks Jordy, I'm surprised I never caught it from Greg".
"Is he positive then?" Jordan inquired calmly as he recouped from his orgasm.
Daniel got up off the bed "Yes but never told me until he got ill and started taking medication".

Daniel walked in to the bathroom and turned on the shower and stepped in, Jordan stood at the doorway watching as Daniel stood under the rainfall shower, the water deluging over his head. He squeezed the shower gel and began washing himself, he turned around seeing Jordan and the sexy smile on his face, Daniel laughed and beckoned him over to join him.

Jordan dried himself off as Daniel went out to get coffee, he sat on the bed to check emails when he saw the notification appear on his phone's screen. He had been silent on all social media since leaving LA so it was only a matter of time before people started asking questions. He unlocked and opened facebook and saw Mario's posting to him, as tempting as it was to answer he saw the location of where the posting originated from. He wasn't that stupid to realise that Mario was not in his usual location for that time of morning, instead he was at the same place where his posts use to show. Somehow Sage had got hold of Mario that was the only reason he could think of. He sat contemplating for a moment before he went to the settings and hit the delete account button and put the phone down.

Mario was refreshing facebook when his post disappeared and Jordan was no longer showing, he quickly searched through but all the posts had gone. He tried to search by name but only random Jordan's showed up, he turned to Sage and told him that Jordan has deleted his account. Sage fumed as he knew Jordan would have seen the post but without him posting anything he would have no idea where he had gone.

Daniel was enjoying coffee on the veranda as Jordan walked out through the lounge on to the veranda to join him. They kissed as Anderson came over with a coffee cup for Jordan, he told Daniel about the posting and how he knew Mario was doing Sage's work at tracking him down. They had a good laugh about it over breakfast but Jordan was still worried and even more so about Mario's welfare. He was a nice guy and had enjoyed their sex together but if Sage really had got hold of him he would soon spiral out of control under his influence and control.

The sun was shining brightly and a light breeze wafted through the palm trees on the beach, Daniel and Jordan were sat at the beach bar with Nicky, Kit, Steve and Callum. Nicky keeping an eye on their children playing at the waters edge with some other children. The beach was fairly busy as the hotel was running at full occupancy. Their talk was mostly around the previous evening causing laughter as they forged closer friendships in their group. Steve and Callum were still a little in awe at becoming friends with Nicky and Kit, several times they had to kick themselves to believe this was really happening. Not only having the holiday of a lifetime but making some nice friends on the way.

The bursts of laugher causing other guests to look over with a little tinge of envy wishing they could be in the group with the movie star. One guest was standing several meters away and taking photos of the beach setting and posting it on their twitter feed, the scene was of the palm trees, blue sea and white sand looking towards the beach bar. It captured the moment in full brilliance including the group of six laughing at the beach bar. Nicky clearly visible along with Jordan and his arm around Daniel, the photo was captioned 'Who said Barbados had nothing to offer #Barbados #Paradise #FamousPeople'. An innocent memory captured in a fleeting moment that would go on to have devastating consequences on the road ahead.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1

Part 12 - Dreamy Days of Love

Daniel and Jordan had settled on a quiet night alone but had agreed to dine with the group the following evening, this would be Steve and Callum's last night and Lucy along with Jordan's father and partner would arrive the day after. On their way back to the suite Daniel professed to Jordan that he needed a quiet night and was exhausted from all the swimming they had done. They walked holding hands Jordan looking at Daniel's content smile on his face fleetingly captures by the rays of the setting sun, he loved everything about him. What struck him most was how he was not hung up about the wealth of his family or became like some people who thought they were a cut above everyone else, he kissed him on the head. He was simply Daniel a person that turned his life upside and down in a wonderfully bizarre way.

"What was that for?" Daniel asked with his dreamy smile.
Jordan held his hand tighter "You should know by now".
Daniel moved closer and sighed resting his head against Jordan's shoulder "I think I do".

They arrived at the entrance to the terrace of their suite and rounded the pool on to the veranda Jordan spun Daniel around and kissed him deeply, Daniel in a trance wrapped his arms around Jordan's neck, totally in love they maintained their kiss until Anderson appeared in the lounge as if by magic. Daniel sat on the sofa and laid his head back watching Jordan ask Anderson to set dinner for the two of them on the veranda, Anderson nodded and went about his work. Dinner was just as they wanted it to be, quiet, understated yet still very romantic. The laid on the veranda sofa together kissing and enjoying each others company, a very private moment between the two of them.

They walked back in to the suite and bedroom where Anderson had already turned down both sides of the bed, Daniel commented that there is no hiding anything from Anderson, pointing to both sides of the turned down bed. Jordan began to kiss Daniel on his neck as he unbuttoned the shirt Daniel was wearing and gently pushed it off his shoulders letting it fall to the floor. His kissing moved down to his chest and nipples as he tugged lightly on each one with his mouth, Daniel's head fell back and he moaned in pleasure feeling his shorts and underwear dropping around his ankles. He kicked them off and kissed Jordan on the mouth and began taking his shirt off, Daniel's mouth wandered down to Jordan's chest as he licked and kissed over the tattoos and gently took the left nipple in his mouth lightly sucking. Jordan's hand positioned around the back of Daniel's head holding him in place until he moved to the right nipple, Daniel's hands roamed over the muscled arms of Jordan then around his torso, as he sank lower on to his knees his hands unbuttoned Jordan's shorts exposing his underwear and the raging erection contained within.

His fingers slipped inside the elastic banding of Jordan's underwear slowly pushing them down freeing the cock from it's confinement. Daniel's tongue circled around the head of Jordan's cock, his lips slipping over the exposed head until it disappeared into his mouth, gently he sucked and licked. Jordan had both hands behind Daniel's head as he looked up to the ceiling with a feeling desire, he felt the air around the head of his cock and Daniel's tongue worked down the shaft to his balls, licking and sucking on them as Jordan moaned and gasped in delight. Daniel began to work his way slowly back up the towards Jordan's neck using kisses and light bites, as hear neared the neck he tingled all over as Jordan's muscled arms wrapped around his body lifting him off the ground. Jordan kissed Daniel as he lifted and carried Daniel on to the bed, without releasing his hold he lowered Daniel gently down on to his back and his head sank in the pillows from Jordan's continued kissing.

Daniel arched his back moaning in to Jordan's mouth as his cock was already pushing to be inside him. He let out another moan and grabbed around Jordan's neck harder thinking it would help ease the pain caused by the remnant of the early morning love making. The kissing was acting like a drug causing his hole to relax and gladly accept Jordan's cock as it slipped all the way in. The motion of Jordan's undulating hips connecting their bodies looked like perfectly crafted machinery, tuned to the right speed and intensity Jordan held Daniel and Daniel held Jordan. Connected via their mouths, cock and arse there was no prising the lovers apart, Daniel so lost in Jordan shut everything out around him. Daniel felt a biological urge for Jordan in his current romantic trance, Jordan continued the steady hypnotic rhythm in his hips. Jordan's body tensed and his hips slammed in hard up against Daniel who moaned in a height of sensuality, he felt Jordan penetrate him hard and deep as the cock pulsed inside his body, the flood of warmth spreading inside his arse and his lover planted his seed. The ceiling fan silently went about it's job blowing a refreshing breeze on to their naked bodies, still very much holding each other they rolled on their sides. Jordan's cock was still buried deep in Daniel, their kissing resumed and caressing each other all over their bodies they bonded falling deeper in love. Jordan still aroused flipped Daniel on his back as the finely tuned machine got to work again continuing their love making, a scene repeated over and over until 4am. Both exhausted wrapped in each others arms they kissed until sleep could no longer be held at bay.

They were woken by the sounds of Anderson preparing breakfast on the veranda, Daniel looked at the bedside clock it was already 10am, his arse felt sore and he lost count of how many times they had made love. He looked at Jordan who was still sleepy then kissed him on the lips as he tried to extract himself the tangled arms but Jordan held firm and gave Daniel a deep kiss before releasing him. Daniel hopped off the bed and headed for a shower, Jordan was right behind him and turned the water temperature to cold to wake him up and give Daniel a startle which sure enough woke him up. No sooner were they out of the bedroom and on the veranda the room attendant popped in a changed the bed linen and tidied up. It was past 11am before they wandered down to the beach and found Nicky, Kit, Steve and Callum sitting at the waters edge chatting.

Nicky looked up "We were wondering when you two might make an appearance".
Callum never one for mixing words chipped in "I thought you were having a quiet night in?" everyone one chuckled.
"Very funny, are we the brunt end of the jokes today?" Daniel didn't wait and dived in followed by Jordan.
Nicky watched them before turning to the group "I think someone got worn out last night" they all laughed.
"They certainly look knackered" Steve responded.

Cael arrived with 6 fruit crushes just as Jordan and Daniel finished their swim, catching Jordan's eye he gave him a wink and big smile before disappearing back to the beach bar.

"Does everyone know?" Jordan looked at them all.
"Know what?" they all chimed in unison then laughed.
Daniel threw his hands up laughing "Okay, so what we made love until we fell asleep".
"Told you he was walking funny" Nicky said to the others "Good job Jordan" saluting him as everyone burst out laughing.

Daniel felling totally embarrassed but at the same time wanting to shout his love for Jordan so everyone knew. The day seemed to float by, Daniel and Jordan fell asleep on their sunbeds and woke up when they were called by Kit at 5pm to join them for a drink. They hadn't decided on what to do for dinner so Daniel suggested Bajan at the Windward Palms, he noticed Steve and Callum look at each other realising they were probably alarmed as it wasn't cheap. He stood up telling them that this would be Salinger's treat as he walked over to the bar and spoke to Cael for 10 minutes, Daniel returned and Cael headed off towards the Windward Palms. It was a good 20 minutes before Cael returned and gave the thumbs up to Daniel, who in turn relayed for everyone to  meet at 7.30 at the restaurant bar. As it was already just gone 6pm the group dispersed and headed off to their room and suites to get ready for dinner. Callum sat on the end of bed waiting for Steve to finish getting ready, his biggest decision was what shirt he should wear.

Steve looked over at Callum "What's the matter Cal?" asking as his buttoned his shirt.
Callum looked up "Sad we have to leave tomorrow, this has been the most amazing holiday".
"It has been fabulous and so strange in some ways, but this place is way out of our budget" he rubbed Cal's head.
Callum kissed his hand "We would have to save up for a few years I guess if we wanted to".
"Danny has been so generous and I hope that he will keep in touch" Steve was standing at the door waiting.
Callum stood to join him "I still can't believe we have dinner again with Nicky".
Steve laughed "I am going to watch all her films when we get back".

They left the room shortly before 7.30pm and walked across the pool terrace bumping into Nicky and Kit, walking together towards the Windward Palms they found a seat in the bar area and ordered a drink whilst waiting for Daniel and Jordan to arrive. They sat there chatting about many things but Steve wanted to ask her a burning question.

"Nicky which one of the films did you really love doing?" Steve asked.
She looked at him "hmmm, wasn't a film but I got really engrossed in Big Little Lies".
Callum interrupted "Loved it and you had some pretty hot steamy bits in that" he giggled.
Kit laughed "So you have seen her naked then" they all laughed trying to keep it quiet.
Nicky looked at both of them "So boys, I know you don't owe us anything but can we assume discretion?".
Kit spoke up "What ever goes on between us stays only within our group?".
Steve and Callum looked at each other "Goes without saying Nicky, Kit. We have enjoyed your company" Steve replied.
"Well I hope you will continue to enjoy so and become friends" Nicky smiled at them both.
"Serious?" Callum sat up in his chair.
"Absolutely, the fact that you kept Danny's identity from Jordan showed you are discreet" Nicky sipped her drink.

Jordan and Daniel arrived shortly after 7.40pm apologising for the delay to which Nicky asked if they had been at it again, Daniel shook his head in disbelief before proclaiming he was no nymphomaniac laughing with the others. The Maître D came over and asked if they were ready and escorted the group out on to the terrace and down the steps on to the beach. There surrounded by flaming lanterns was a table for six set up with two waiters.

Daniel smiled "I thought we would dine on the beach in private" as the others cooed.
"Perfectly amazing" Jordan said and kissed Daniel.

Dinner with the Bajan group as they now called themselves, was simply exquisite. The food was delicious, the wine well winey and the company exemplary.  They sat listening to the surf gently lapping on shore, Steve and Callum both very emotional that this was their last night, Steve stood up and pinged his glass for silence.

"Several toasts I think, firstly to friendship, trust and discretion the Bajan group".
He continued "Secondly to Jordan and Danny on their new life" another sip "Third to Nicky and Kit for just being nice".
He topped up all the glasses "Last to Danny his kindness allowed us to experience this" he waved his arm at the hotel.

They created themselves a WhatsApp group so they could all keep in touch, as much as everyone enjoyed the evening it was tinged with the sadness that two of them would be leaving so quickly. Walking back to the hotel Callum told Jordan that their limo would leave at 3pm Jordan asked Daniel if they could do lunch, just the six of them at their suite before the boys left. He thought it would a great idea, Nicky and Kit said they would love to come but had to bring the kids but they would be fine in the pool. Daniel and Jordan arrived back in their suite, kissing as they undressed until both naked. Jordan lifted Daniel up and carried him to bed where they laid in each others arms until they both fell asleep.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 5

Part 13 - Goodbye and Hello

Steve arrived to lunch dressed in his uniform, today may have been the last day of their holiday but he had offered to roster himself for the flight back to London. If you got to fly may as well make some money he told them over lunch, they were sat inside in the cool of the air-conditioning so he wouldn't get sweaty in the humid heat. The kids were playing in the pool with Jordan and Kit whilst Daniel, Nicky, Steve and Callum chatted inside whilst the clock quickly ticked away the minutes. Before they knew it Anderson arrived informing them the limo was waiting outside the Orchid Wing entrance. Daniel looked over at Jordan and asked if he minded him going to the airport to see them off, Jordan kissed him on the head replying that it would be a lovely gesture to do that. It was quite a big gathering at the entrance, Nicky and Kit told the boys to keep in touch at least once a week through the messaging group hugging and kissing them good bye, even their children gave them both a hug. Jordan stood by the limo holding hands with Daniel as the driver loaded the cases, Callum came over first and flung his arms around Jordan proclaiming how much he would miss him and Daniel. Steve handed over his flight bag to the driver and walked around to Jordan who gave him a hug and kiss telling him not to be a stranger. Nicky halted proceedings 'wait group photo', the driver obliged and took a picture of the group of eight, Nicky looked at the photo and said she would send them all a copy. Steve climbed in to the limo, Callum got in and took the middle seat, Daniel gave Jordan another kiss and got in besides Callum. It was fair to say that as the limo pulled out it was like a scene from a movie as everyone waved to the limo as it circled the courtyard and down the main driveway.

The five of them headed back to the suite, the children grabbed Jordan and Kit by the hand dragging them back to the pool, Nicky telling the children that they could have half an hour then it was down the beach and looked over at Jordan.

"Do you mind Jordan?" she asked him.
Jordan laughed "Not at all Nicky anyway should help pass the time until my father arrives, he should be here at 4pm".

It was a usual busy afternoon at Grantley Adams airport, well busy for Barbados, there were four flights heading back to the UK. Passengers already checking-in for the flights so the curb side was all hustle and bustle. The Salinger limo turned in to the VIP and Crew lane, in front was a group of cabin crew exiting from the Hilton bus all gathering at the curb side in the same coloured uniforms that Steve was wearing. It was 3.30pm the allotted time for the crew to meet before pre-flight briefing. The captain looked at the Salinger limo pulling up and stopping behind the bus, his distraction caused other crew members to look and see who was in the limo. The driver exited and opened the passenger door, Daniel exited followed by Callum two of the crew recognised him and immediately called out his name, he looked over and waved. Steve finally got out and the captain wondered over.

"Steve great to see you, I didn't realise senior cabin crew earned that much" pointing to the Salinger logo.
Steve hadn't bargained on this happening "Afternoon captain, trust me it doesn't".
Daniel moved in "Hello, Steve are you not going to introduce me properly" he winked at Steve.
"Oh yes, err captain, umm Mark this is our friend Daniel Salinger of Salinger hotels" he said rather nervously.
Mark looked lost for words "Oh right, hello Daniel" shaking his hand.

If ever there was a stumping there it was, some of the other crew had come over and were saying hello and Steve and Callum when a familiar voice interrupted them.

"Well this is cosy, didn't expect you to be here to greet me" Lucy walked over and kissed her son.
Daniel hugged her "Captain or Mark, this is my mother Lucy Salinger, owner of Salinger Hotel Group".

Stumping the captain again was beginning to be a new hobby and Daniel could see the sniggering Steve was doing behind them. Some of the crew were heading off to the briefing room which was starting at 4pm, Daniel called Steve and Callum over and out of earshot of everyone else he introduced them to his mother. Lucy took an immediate shine to them both mostly driven through how happy her son was genuinely looking. Daniel gave them both a big hug and a kiss and watched as they went through security.

"How are you Danny?" Lucy looked at her son.
Daniel smiled "Fantastic mother feel like a new chapter in life, new friends and lover".
"Never seen you look so happy Danny" Lucy put her arm around his shoulder "How did you meet these two?".
Daniel looked over at security "They both really looked after me when I flew out here".
"Good and I hope you looked after them, come one lets go" they turned and looked at the 3 limos.

Just then two gentlemen walked towards them with one of the limo driver's, it suddenly dawned on Daniel they must be Jordan's father and partner. Lucy turned and smiled.

"Mr Levin, how lovely to see you after all these years" she walked towards the two men.
Patrick smiled "Lucy Salinger what a surprise to see you here, please call me Patrick" as they shook hands.
"This is my son Daniel" she said introducing him to the gentleman.
He shook Daniel's hand "Wow haven't seen you for some 15 years Daniel".
Daniel looked at him "I kind of remember you" this was really weird he thought to himself looking at the other man.
Patrick laughed "Probably had my wife with me then. This is my husband Lee, Lucy owns the hotel and her son Daniel"
They shook hands "So Patrick is this a quick or long visit?" Lucy asked.
"Weekend break to see how my son is doing, I sent him here to get over some personal things" he slightly hesitated.
Lucy smiled at them both "I hope Salinger has done it's work".
Patrick chuckled "The last message I got yesterday seemed to indicate he didn't want to leave".
Daniel spoke for the first time "Really?".
"Yes, in fact I think you met once you must have been about 6 and he was 10" Patrick gave his bag to the limo driver.
Daniel looked a little mortified "I guess he is a little different now then".
Patrick and Lee laughed "Oh yes, Jordan is now a strapping 30 year old with tattoos".

Lucy looked at Daniel who was already looking at her. They both looked at Patrick whose looked changed to one of seriousness and concern.

"What is it?" he asked urgently.
Lucy held Daniel's arm "Nothing serious, I think Daniel should tell you".
He looked at his mother "Right now?".
Patrick glanced in turned at both of them "What is going on, one of you tell us please?".
"Lets get to the hotel and meet for drinks in my suite and bring Jordan along" she smiled and shook his hand.

Daniel and Lucy got in to their limo. Patrick just looked at Lee with a look of what the hell was that about on his face. Lee saw straight through Daniel right away and realised what was going on but decided not to say anything to Patrick, this would be for Jordan to say. They got in the limo and headed to the hotel, Patrick spent most of the journey slightly on edge as he wasn't one for surprises. Lucy was on the phone to Sofie who had located Patrick Levin's booking and upgraded it to the Orchid Wing, Lucy asked if it was pay on arrival and then told Sofie to comp the booking completely. She patted Daniel's knee.

"It's a very strange world Danny" she said looking somewhat amused.
Daniel looked at her "Strange is not the word, do you believe in fate mother?".
Lucy laughed "Time to come out of the clouds Danny and back to earth" the limo pulled in to the Orchid wing courtyard.

Sofie came out to greet them and told Daniel that Jordan was in the suite getting changed, Lucy instructed Daniel to keep him there as she will bring Patrick and Lee and also ask Anderson to set afternoon tea for 5 of them. Daniel headed off to the suite and Lucy explained the strange events at the airport with Patrick and Lee. Sofie stood shaking her head muttering the words unbelievable but so good, she ran through the dinners that Daniel and Jordan had with the Nicky, Kit and the two lads, her summary was to the point 'I think they are perfect for each other' she finished off. Lucy was pretty happy at what she heard, they continued chatting whilst they walked towards Orchid Salinger 2 next door to Daniel and Jordan's suite.

The text message arrived moments before it was due to sweep in to the driveway of the hotel, the driver acknowledge it. This was Lee's thirds visit to the retreat and was as excited as Patrick to be back, the limo slowed down as it approached the opening gates. Halfway up the approach the driver veered off to the right, Patrick reminded the driver they were in the Salinger Wing, he looked in the rear view mirror and said he had received a message that the booking was upgraded to the Orchid Wing as the limo came to a stop at the entrance. Normal courtesy prevailed with the bell boys extracting the luggage and the receptionist on the front steps to greet the guests and escort them to the suite. Patrick and Lee had never been this side of the hotel, Lee had a grin on his face looking around the luxury hideaway, through the lounge area they passed and in to the accommodation wing coming to a stop outside Orchid 7. The receptionist opened the suite and the butler came out of the pantry with two glasses of champagne.

Patrick looked at the receptionist "Are you sure this is right, we only booked standard room?".
She smiled "Yes sir Mr Levin, we have upgraded and your stay here and you bill has already been settled".

She handed the key card to Patrick and Lee and wished them a happy stay. The butler instructed the bell boys to unpack the cases before returning to the lounge and informing his guests to join Lucy Salinger for afternoon tea in 10 minutes at Salinger Orchid 1 suite.

Anderson was setting up afternoon tea on the veranda, Jordan and Daniel sat on the sofa outside with Daniel filling him in on what happened at the airport. Lucy arrived and joined them outside, without hesitation she gave Jordan a kiss on the cheek just as the doorbell rang, she told Anderson to finish setting tea and she would get the door.

"Patrick, Lee welcome do come in" she ushered them in and closed the door.
Lee looked around as he entered "Wow, such a lovely suite Lucy, oh and thank".
Lucy walked through the lounge "Your welcome. Jordan is out on the veranda".
Patrick still wondered what was going on "Yes thank you Lucy but why is Jordan here though?".
"Well I think they should tell you" she pointed to Jordan with his arm around Daniel.
Patrick looked at Lucy "Do you mean our boys are errm... dating?" he looked a little shocked.
Lucy stopped and turned "Strange turn of events Patrick but yes they are".

Jordan saw his father and Lee walking out on to the veranda and got up to greet them, Daniel walked up behind Jordan and said hello. Lucy looked on diligently and sensed that Patrick was a little more cautious than Lee, strange she thought, he is reacting exactly how she had done when first confronted by this revelation. She called out for them to sit and join her at the table, the chorus of chairs being moved hit the air as everyone took their seats. There was a good amount of looking going on between all of them, Lucy poured tea for everyone. Patrick saw how much his son had changed in a week, Lee was already engaging Jordan and Daniel in casual conversation as Patrick and Lucy chatted away. Patrick and Lee announced their departure as they wanted to have a swim before the sun set, he also asked Jordan to walk them back to their suite as the three of them left.

Jordan seized the moment when the door closed behind them "Is something wrong?".
"No, well nothing bad. I just hadn't figured you would jump straight in again" Patrick looked at Jordan.
Lee unlocked the suite door "You make a nice couple" glancing back as he went through the door.
"Thank you Lee but that is not helping" Patrick walked in to the lounge area.
Jordan raised his head "I can't explain how or why it just happened".
Lee put his arm around Patrick "Your father is being cautious, I can understand why but you do look happier".
"Do I know what I am doing?, hell no. You think you have a type in mind then bam" Jordan sat on the sofa.
Patrick laughed "Have to admit Daniel has turned in to something of a stunner".
Jordan got up and hugged his father "I know this one feels different".
"Okay okay, you have convinced me" Patrick knew his son well enough not to argue the point.

Happy with that to be going on with, he explained that Lucy wanted them all to have dinner this evening in her suite. Lee made a joke that they may be able to get discount when they wanted a break in Barbados. Jordan spent an hour catching up and left them at 6pm reminding them dinner was at 7.30pm. Daniel waited for Jordan's return in anticipation, he had to know what Patrick had to say about them. Jordan kissed him as he returned telling him his father was pretty laid back about it. Daniel sat on the edge of the pool dangling his feet in lost in his own thoughts, Jordan sat down next to him and put his arm around Daniel. The touch still sent a wild loving feeling through his body, in face every time Jordan was near him he felt comfort and love.

"You look worlds away Danny" he said kissing his neck.
Daniel pushed up closer "I miss Steve and Callum strangely, sort of got use to them being around".
Jordan chuckled "Yeah I know how you feel, it is definitely quieter".
Daniel gave Jordan a loving kiss "Come on sexy we better get ready for dinner".

• Like 10
  • Upvote 4

Part 14 - The Extended Stay

It was obviously a very nervous start to dinner, Patrick and Lee had never in all the years actually had dinner with the hotel owner. It was something that they were both conscious about, was dining with English people different? The culture in terms of knives, forks and etiquette, was it more formal than they were use to? Jordan had told them it was casual dress shorts and shirts, Patrick and Lee were all dithering about what shirt to wear, since they only brought a couple of shirts due to their short visit the choice was really very limited.

Daniel and Jordan grateful for Lucy being back meant that Anderson was busy in her suite so they showered together. Daniel thought he was going to have a nice long shower, which he did, although he didn't anticipate it would involve being suspended against the shower wall held aloft by Jordan making love to him. He wasn't complaining though his whole body was alive and tingling, feelings he only had when Jordan was touching or making love to him. Jordan breathed heavy against Daniel's neck from his orgasm, his hands cupped Daniel's buttocks keeping him suspended against the wall with his cock deep inside. Daniel's arms and legs held him tightly and close, Jordan moved his head and looked Daniel in the eye before his mouth closed in on Daniel's and they lingered savouring the moment.

Daniel broke off the kiss "We will be late and mother hates that" he giggled.
Jordan looked him in the eyes "I suppose, just one thing though."
"What's that Jordy?" he eyed him curiously head cocked to one side.
Jordan kissed him tenderly on the mouth "I love you Danny".
Daniel kissed Jordan "Madly and deeply in love with you Jordy" their lips touching and evolving in to yet another deep loving kiss.

Jordan stood on the veranda waiting watching the palm trees that fringed the beach, he heard Daniel approaching and gave him a kiss as they walked around the terrace to the suite next door. Arriving by the skin of their teeth to see Patrick and Lee already there and in deep in conversation with Lucy. They took their seats at the table and listened to Patrick and Lee's conversation, Anderson and a waiter began serving dinner. Throughout it was kept very light hearted, Lucy paid close attention to Daniel and Jordan watching them as they took sneaky glances at each other. There was no doubt in her mind that these two had fallen for each other, without realising she had a smile across her face whilst looking at them.

"Mother" Daniel spoke bringing her back to the here and now.
She looked a little embarrassed "Sorry Danny, what is it?".
"Why the funny look and smile?" Daniel asked catching her out.
Lucy looked at Jordan "it's written on your faces" was all she said.

Patrick and Lee looked at each other then to Lucy and finally Daniel and Jordan, they had no clue what had just happened. Daniel amused by the strange looks on their faces.

"Mother I think you should explain to our guests" Daniel chuckled.
Lucy realised she was cornered "I don't think it needs any explanation".
Patrick looked at Jordan a small glint of a grin on his face "Jordan?".
Jordan put his arm around Daniel "Yes father, very much so".
Patrick looked at Lucy "Are they wanting our blessing?" he said trying to hide his laugh behind his wine glass.
Lucy did not hesitate "I think they are" she raised her glass to Patrick laughing "they have mine".
Patrick raised his glass  and looked at Lee who was smiling "They have ours as well".

Jordan threw caution to wind and leaned over and kissed Daniel. Dinner could not have gone better and Daniel knew the biggest hurdle of his mother accepting Jordan had been overcome. They would now have a lot to discuss if this was going to work, the main point being the distance between them, Daniel knew he didn't want a long distance relationship. This was all he could think about and during desert he zoned out with a concentrating look on this face, Lucy seeing her son's expression understood the meaning.

"Danny you have a look of someone trying to sort the worlds problems out" she said as the others looked over at him.
Daniel put his spoon down and sighed "Trying to figure some things out mother".
Lucy went into overdrive "So Have you sorted out next week" she then looked at Jordan "When are you due to leave?".
Daniel chipped in "Mother calm down a minute and stop rapid firing questions you know how I hate that".
"Oh sorry business head on. Jordan when are you leaving and what are your plans?".
Jordan stumbled a little "Oh err, I leave in two days and then work for my father I guess".
Patrick shook his head "You have always been a person of self means Jordan, make a decision that is right for you".
Jordan shrugged his shoulders "I know father but I need the work to get back on my feet".
"That's simple" Lucy carried on "Danny is here for a month at least, why don't you stay on?".
Jordan wasn't sure what to say "Lucy, I can't afford to stay here for a month, my father paid for my week" he replied.
"I don't expect you to pay Jordan I am inviting you to stay here" she was eager for him to agree.
Daniel looked at Jordan "Please stay".
He looked at Daniel's pleading eyes "Okay, on one condition, you find me some work to do to help pay you back".
Lucy chuckled "How about you take on the Butler On The Beach as a project for a start?".
Jordan laughed "Next time I will keep my mouth closed. But yes I would love to do that".
She smiled as her plan was beginning to form and take shape "Excellent, you will get a salary and stay here with Daniel".
Lucy turned to Patrick and Lee "And you both are welcome anytime as well, even if it is a weekend or a week".
Lee looked at Lucy "Thank you that is very kind of you" he said.
"After all we have sort of known each other for years" laughing at her own words.
"Jordan" Patrick now spoke to his son "Give me a list of things you need and we will send them on to you".
Jordan nodded "Thank you everyone" he said.
"This will be no donkey ride on the beach Jordan" Lucy said "I want you to learn about hotel management as well".
Jordan looked surprised "Really?".
Lucy smiled "Absolutely, if you are going to be around a while I would expect you to be able to run a hotel".
Jordan looked astonished "But I don't know the first thing about running a hotel".
Lucy laughed "You will do eventually. Daniel you remember your training?".
Daniel smirked "How could I forget" he said replying to his mother.
"Good, then take Jordan under your wings, you can both manage the hotel while Sofie is away" she looked at them both.
Daniel looked happier than ever "Thank you mother".
Lucy asked Anderson to serve coffee "When I come back in a month you can show me the Butler On The Beach Jordan".

Daniel and Jordan returned to their suite it was way past 11pm, it had been a very strange fast moving evening for Jordan. In the space of a few hours his whole life had changed in a new direction, he was excited to be staying with Daniel but also a door had opened giving him the chance to forge a new career with his lover by his side. Jordan stood outside on the veranda in the pure still and quietness of the night.

Daniel stood a the French windows watching "I expect you have head overload Jordy?".
He turned "That's one way of putting it, but it is also exciting and daunting at the same time. I would have been happy with just you".
"Well it looks like you do have me, I just hope you don't freak out and run" Daniel said looking worried.
Jordan walked towards Daniel "I will only ever run towards you Danny never away".

Jordan cupped Daniels face in his hands and kissed him, Daniel threw his arms around Jordan's neck and kissed him back. His body lifted off the ground and Jordan carried him to the bedroom their mouths locked together as his feet landed on the floor, they began to undress each other their lips never straying from each other, the both stood naked in the bedroom kissing for several moments. Jordan gently lifted Daniel up and eased him down on the bed gently so his head was on the pillow, Daniel's legs were wrapped around Jordan's waist as his face loomed ever closer. Jordan whispered 'I love you Danny' before his mouth closed in on Daniel's, his cock was ready to express love and desire it homed in naturally to Daniel's arse and gently slipped in. His back arched at the cock penetrating his hole whilst a gentle moaning escaped from his mouth in to Jordan's, his hands clasped harder around Jordan's neck. The feeling of Jordan holding him sent ripples of tingling up his spine, he felt Jordan's cock slip all the way in and moaned louder, his toes curled in ecstasy.

It was a slow sensual act of pure love making both men had the passion and desire, Jordan slowly undulated his hips interspersed with the occasional deep hard thrust. Their kissing broke in short moments as Jordan kissed Daniels neck before seeking his mouth out again until their tongues met in urgent need for each other. The pace of his hips began to quicken he would not be able to hold back much longer, Daniel's toes curled again sensing his lover was close to orgasm. Jordan kissed Daniel deeper as his body tensed and went rigid, his balls tightened and his cock pulsed hard several times in spasm. He began releasing his seed and planting it deep in to his lover, Daniels hands gripped his shoulder in response to the hard thrusts pushing his entire body further up the bed. He moaned loudly in to Jordan's mouth, their tongues continued caressing, Daniel locked his legs around Jordan's waist wriggling in excitement. The pressure of Jordan's muscled stomach rubbing against his cock caused him to cum, his arse muscles clamped around Jordan's cock as he drove it in deeper. Daniel's body shuddered as it began to relax post orgasm, a bead of sweat trickled down the side of his temple and on to the pillow. They were firmly connected together on so many levels, Jordan retracted his tongue out of Daniel's mouth and released the kiss and looked him deeply in the eyes. Daniel stroked the side of Jordan's face whispering 'I love you so much' then raised his head and kissed Jordan rolling on their sides and cuddling they drifted off.

They had been asleep for several hours when they were both woken up by their phones sounded a message alert. Daniel leaned over and picked his phone up, it was 5am and saw a message in the Bajan Group on his lock screen showing the first line 'Arrived home, missing you...', he put the phone back down and told Jordan the boys were back home. They kissed and cuddled up closer falling back to sleep. Eventually they both woke up mid morning their mouths literally touching, arms wrapped around each other hot and sweaty. Daniel kissed Jordan and clambered over Jordan and out of the French windows on to the pool terrace where he dived in to cool down. Surfacing he heard a splash behind him and a rush of water as Jordan came up behind him and wrapped his arms around Daniel.

"Morning baby" Jordan kissed Daniel's neck.
Daniel turned within those firm arms "Morning boyfriend" his tongue pushed into Jordan's mouth as they kissed.
"Nicky and Kit's last day today, and effectively ours to" Daniel said with an expression of defeat on his face.
Jordan laughed "I look at it more as the beginning for us. We should have dinner with them and the our families".
"I love your thinking" Daniel pulled Jordan closer and kissed him again.

Anderson appeared on the veranda with coffee placing it on the table a cheeky grin on his face, going unnoticed he went back in the lounge and returned with two bathrobes and placed them by the pools edge. Daniel giggled and Jordan turned his head feeling exposed and embarrassed due to his nakedness and raging erection under the water.

"Good morning boys, fruit or something more substantial for breakfast?" Anderson beamed a big Bajan smile at them.
Daniel still holding on to Jordan "Morning Anders fruit and yoghurt for me".
"Morning the same please" Jordan was trying not to laugh at his predicament.
"Oh Anders can you invite mother, Jordan's parents, Nicky and Kit over for dinner at 8pm please?" Daniel let go of Jordan.
Anderson nodded "I will send a message to the beach as Nicky and Kit are already there".

Daniel figured that they may not get much privacy for their last day before his mother left, Jordan was securing his bathrobe at the pool side when Lucy waltzed in via the terrace gate, exclaiming that she heard they had finally dragged themselves out of bed. She kissed Jordan on the cheek saying good morning and sat down at the table. Daniel walked out of the bedroom in his bathrobe and kissed his mother before sitting down. Jordan slightly confused gathered that he would have to get use to living closely with family members again who just drop in. Anderson reappeared with breakfast and another cup for Lucy.

"Jordan I need your passport this morning to get your visa" she said picking her cup of coffee up.
Jordan nodded "How long does it take to get one?".
"Oh about 3-5 minnutes we just need to get it stamped by the chief immigration officer in Bridgetown" she replied.
Jordan looked surprised "That's quick".
Lucy laughed "Well he is a personal friend and thankfully the Salinger name here has some influence".
It was Jordan's turn to laugh "Thank you Lucy".

Lucy finished her coffee and Jordan handed over his passport, as she left she told them to enjoy their last day of freedom and would see them for dinner, chuckling as she left the suite. Jordan picked his phone up as well and started to read the message from the boys 'Arrived home missing you all, had a great time and thank you for being our friends. Callum got a seat in upper class on the way back I think the captain was being nice to us hoping we would get him discount at Salinger hotels (haha) not so fast capitano. Rostered on a flight to Barbados in 4 days with a 2 day layover will message you later. Steve & Callum'. Nicky had already responded with the photo of the group and a short message 'Miss you both as well, let me know if you get an LA flight, oh and keep thanksgiving weekend free everyone'. Jordan finished reading the message looked at Daniel who said tell her we will keep thanksgiving free, he typed a quickie back to 'See you in 4 days Steve, thanksgiving blocked for you' he hit send just as a reply from Steve and Callum came through which he read out to Daniel 'Great picture, will keep it safe, where do we need to go for thanksgiving?'. Nicky's reply came 'LA of course, our place.'

Jordan put his phone back in the bedroom and joined Daniel on the veranda as they set off to enjoy their last day of relaxation on the beach, Nicky and Kit with their children were already sitting at the waters edge. Daniel and Jordan joined them after putting their things on the sunbeds that Cael reserved for them in the same spot. Patrick and Lee eventually appeared on the beach just before midday, the spotted Jordan and Daniel at the beach bar, Lee stopped in his tracks having seen who they were sitting with. Jordan waved and got up to walk over to them.

"Morning your late up" Jordan said as he approached and hugged his parents.
Lee peering over his shoulder "Is that who I think it is your sitting with?".
"Yes it is, please do not blab about seeing them here or anything that goes on" Jordan looked serious.
They both nodded and followed Jordan over to the table "This is unreal" Lee said to Patrick.
"Nicky, Kit this is my father and step-father" Jordan introducing them a they arrived at the table.

Daniel got up and hugged Patrick then Lee, Nicky and Kit shook their hands. Nicky had seen it hundreds of times and knew immediately that Lee was obviously a fan or just gobsmacked. The afternoon wore on and Lee was laying in the shallow waters on his stomach, his chin resting in his hands listening as Nicky talked about the sex scenes in Big Little Lies. Apart from that the two of them had a natural connection and were soon at ease and laughing, at times they chatted about life in general and Lee suggested they do a movie night sometime. Nicky laughed and told him she would definitely be up for it and maybe they could watch one of her new movies to be released. Kit wandered over with the children hinting they needed to get them settled before dinner with Daniel and Jordan. Lee stood up and brushed the wet sand off his chest and joined Patrick who was laying on a sunbed catching some rays.

Dinner was noisy with everyone talking, eating and drinking, Kit loved these sort of evenings when Nicky could let down her guard just like at home and be just Nicky the wife and mother. Lucy kept a close eye on Jordan and Daniel throughout the evening, one thing she did observe that made her smile was that every few minutes when they were apart they looked at each other and smiled. When they were together they had to touch each other in some way, arm around the shoulder and waist, hand holding and the occasional kiss. Seeing her son finally looking so happy and content was convincing her that Jordan may really be the one. Patrick and Lee were sat in the swinging sofa on the veranda, she could see Patrick had things on his mind, Lucy weaved around the guests towards them carrying a bottle of wine left over from dinner.

"Mind if I join you?" she asked topping their glasses up and he own.
Lee smiled "Not at all plenty of room".
"Such a nice evening" Lucy never really good at small talk when straight in "What's on your mind Patrick?".
Patrick looked down "Jordan told me about the paper you got him to sign Lucy, what is it?"
"Oh, I'm sorry Patrick but I hope you understand I need to protect my son he can be to spirited sometime" she answered.
"What do you mean?" he look at her questioningly.
Lucy sighed "He made some bad choices with boyfriends."
Patrick chuckled "You should have seen Jordan's last one, nasty piece of work but he couldn't see it".
Lucy glanced over "So the document, it is a kind of pre-nup that protects Danny's wealth".
"Do you think Jordan is in this for his money?" he looked at Lucy.
Lucy patted his knee "No I don't think he is, he never knew who he was until he came to dinner with me".
"I have to bail Jordan out quite often, he could have a good position working for me" Patrick sipped his wine.
"Danny has never flaunted his wealth, sometimes he forgets and refuses to buy things that look overpriced" Lucy laughed.
Patrick laughed "You did a good job raising him Lucy".
Lucy smiled "Do you think this is going to work out, I mean Danny and Jordan?".
Patrick laughed "Lucy they are completely besotted by each other, I hope it does as Jordan has never looked happier".
Lucy nodded in agreement "Same with Danny, but don't worry about Jordan he is going to be okay".

Patrick smiled and they clinked their glasses together. They were interrupted by Nicky and Kit coming over to say good night, they had an early flight in the morning to LA.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3

Part 15 - Changing Seasons

The all to now familiar impalement ran through his ravaged body that was pinned down to the bed by the muscled body, by now he thought his body would be able to take on the sexual onslaught from him. But each time felt like the first, the continuous deep rough thrusting for twenty or so minutes until the stabbing feeling as the cock stiffened like a metal pole and pulsed more toxic seed in to his body.

Sage rolled on to his back and Mario laid on his stomach the pain in his arse subsiding, sex with Sage was still a brutal experience as if he was full of pent up rage. Mario was a shadow of his former self that he was a month ago, he continued to be drawn back to Sage even after he became dangerously ill during the conversion and became a new host of Sage's toxic virus. His body had been ravaged by almost a week of fuck flu with no appetite for food he lost nearly 10lbs in weight and had no energy to fight the virus or Sage. His face showing the shadow of the bruises after he refused to get fucked when sick. He mustered enough strength to roll over and lay close to Sage, he was his world, his own life destroyed and porn career finished abruptly as he became totally reliant on Sage. Through all the phycological abuse Sage had put him through over the past month he had become borderline unstable with low self esteem, he had no idea this had happened or understood how it would grow and show itself in the not to far distant future.

The view of the lush green fields below them began to change as the scenery changed in to a more urbanized landscape, the plane banked to the left and Daniel pointed out the Thames estuary to Jordan as it settled on to the flight path along the Thames towards Heathrow. This was Jordan's first visit to the UK and was excited at the prospect, he had no idea how long they would be here or even what they would do next, it was just one big adventure for the time being. Steve completed the landing cabin check deliberately tugging hard on Daniel's seatbelt who responded with a chuckle, a loud ding sounded as the noise of the landing gear being extended began to rumble being released from the housing under their feet. Jordan watched as many famous London landmarks passed beneath the plane, he turned to Daniel to discreetly kiss him and holding his hand as the plane touched down on the runway. Callum was at the aircraft door in his uniform performing escort duty. Jordan and Daniel were behind other upper class passengers, as they neared the door Steve bade them good bye and thank you for flying with them, Callum approached and addressed them by name and escorted them through the airport to their waiting limo. They kissed Callum good bye until the weekend when they planned to meet up, the limo door closed as they drove off towards Surrey and Daniel's home.

It had been a mad 4 weeks but both of them were glad when Sofie turned up a day early from her leave, Jordan done a great job with the Butler on the Beach totally impressing Sofie, she fed everything back to Lucy who couldn't make her trip back out. He had learned a lot from Daniel but still struggled with the bed making and cleaning toilets. Both of them relaxed in the back of limo, tanned to perfect bronze, loved up beyond belief but both looking forward to sleeping before dinner that evening with Daniel's parents, it would be the first time meeting Daniel's father. The limo pulled up to the gates of the house which slowly opened allowing the limo pass through and up to the front doors, Jordan looked on gobsmacked.

"When you said house I thought 3 or 4 bedrooms at most!" his eyes opened wide.
Daniel laughed "It's small in comparison to others on this road, it only has 5 bedrooms".
"Phew, that's a relief and I hope there is a gym" jokingly he poked Daniel in the side.

Inside Daniel gave Jordan a quick tour around and introduced him to the housekeeper they went upstairs to the master bedroom and collapsed on the bed exhausted, Jordan moved his arms around Daniel and promptly fell asleep fully clothed. Being early October the evenings were closing in fast, he undressed and headed to the ensuite bathroom to shower. Jordan woke up a little disorientated at first before realising where he actually was, he stripped naked and walked in to the bathroom and slipped up behind Daniel. Daniel pushed his body back and turned his head to kiss Jordan whilst he filled his hands with shower gel, he turned to face Jordan and began to soap his body. Caressingly running his hands around and around, along the arms and round the back inching closer until their bodies touched and their mouths met. They rinsed and dried each other, neither of them could get enough of the other, everything they did somehow led to kissing and caressing then ultimately love making.

Daniel drove to his parents in the now faded light, Jordan even more impressed by the family home and still tying to process everything. Lucy couldn't make it back out to Barbados so this was the first time she was seeing them for over a month. Jordan stood outside the front door waiting for Daniel to join him, he stepped up and took his hand looking him in the eye 'Ready?', Jordan nodded and Daniel opened the door. Everything Lucy had said at the hotel about previous partners dating for other reasons was all beginning to piece together completely. What surprised Jordan was how normal it was, he was expecting the house to be a flurry of helpers, instead they wandered through to the kitchen diner. It was large with a sleek modern design with high end finishes, Lucy was placing a tray back in one of the two ovens, he spotted Daniel's father easily as he was the spitting image of him.

"Hello everyone" Daniel announced their arrival.
Lucy turned "Ah David the boys have arrived" she rushed over to kiss Daniel then Jordan.
"Lucy great to see you" Jordan had an amused look on his face but said nothing.
David came over and kissed his son "And you must be Jordan" he shook Jordan's hand.
"I am indeed, good to finally meet you sir" Jordan replied.
David took a step back "Sir?" he punched Jordan's shoulder lightly "It's David not sir".
"Sorry David" Jordan smiled back at him.
"So Lucy tells me you did quite a job with Danny in Barbados" David said.
Jordan looked apprehensive "Well to be honest I don't know how I did" assuming he was talking about the managing part.
"Well from what I heard on the grapevine you banged my son good and proper" David looked seriously at Jordan.
Jordan looked stunned until Lucy intervened "Jordan he is messing with you, enough of that David".
David stood laughing for a moment "Lucy you have flour on your nose, what can I get you boys to drink?".

Jordan saw a completely different side to Lucy at home, with David at her side he could see why they were successful in their business. Dinner was a real family affair, normal food and very light hearted conversation. What he found strange was no talk about the business during family meals, Jordan had hit it off with David having a few hobbies in common such as the gym, tennis and swimming. Lucy and Daniel cleared the table and went to prepare desert whilst cleaning up leaving David and Jordan sat at the table far enough to be out of earshot.

"So Jordan how are you finding my son, he's sexy right?" David asked in a casual way.
Jordan tried to asses if he was messing "Totally sexy and totally in love with him".
David chuckled "And did you?" winking at Jordan.
He shook his head in disbelief smiling "Hmmm no comment".
Daniel returned to the table "Father I know what your asking and the answer is yes every day" he picked up a plate and left.
David waited a moment "I hope you will make him happy Jordan, he needs someone steady and not after what they can get".
"I promised Lucy I would and make the same promise to you" Jordan's expression said it all.
David relaxed his body "The fact that Lucy even invited you here says a lot and I trust her judgement implicitly".

David went over to the fridge and retrieved a bottle of champagne and 4 glasses before returning to the table just as Lucy and Daniel placed desert down. Jordan looked at it strangely, he had never seen anything like it.

Daniel looked at the champagne "I have to drive home father".
"Nonsense stay over anyway we need to talk business in the morning to both of you" David popped the cork.
Lucy stated to cut the desert "Jordan spotted dick?".
"Your kidding?" Jordan replied shocked looking at her.
The irony not lost she laughed "No seriously, spotted dick that's what it is called in England, it's Daniel's favourite".
"You can't call a desert that surely?" Jordan still looked shocked whilst the others laughed.
Daniel cut a bit off and popped it in to Jordan's mouth "Your eating spotted dick Jordy".

Once the laughter died down he conceded and had some spotted dick and custard with Bollinger champagne. Jordan cleared his throat and the others turned to looked at him 'A toast to spotted dick' Lucy nearly fell off her chair in laughter before regaining her composure and raised her glass. They spent the rest of the evening sat at the table talking, Jordan was overwhelmed by how down to earth and rounded they were as a family. The following day turned in to a beautiful autumnal day, the boys walked in to the kitchen to find Lucy and David already finishing breakfast. They said their good morning's and Daniel led Jordan over to the kitchen, they both grabbed a bowl of museli and went to join Lucy and David at the table.

"What are your plans Jordan whilst here?" David asked.
Jordan put his fruit juice down "Definitely want to see some of London's sights and dinner with our friends".
Lucy looked up "Is that the airline guys?".
Daniel spoke "Yes Steve and Callum, Steve flies and Callum works in the clubhouse".
Lucy laughed "What a small world, I think it is Callum who looks after me every time I use the clubhouse".
Jordan chuckled "Steve was on our flight back and Callum met us at the gate and escorted us through the airport".
"So the four of you are sightseeing this weekend in London then?" David looked at Daniel.
Daniel replied "Yes, I was thinking of asking them to come and stay as a base".
David looked at his son "Why don't you stay at the Salinger London Daniel?"
Daniel contemplated for a moment "It would be two nights father and I know hard it is to get rooms there".
David nodded "Let me make a call see what there is".

Lucy asked Daniel and Jordan to come to the office with her whilst David put the call in to the hotel. The office contained 3 desks and a large table with building plans strewn all over it. They sat of the sofa and chairs before Lucy told them that Saffron Cove was now officially owned by them, she continue to tell them that Old Mack had put a stop on new bookings a few months back so within 3 months they should be able to start reimaging the hotel. She explained how not knowing where to start to merge it into the Salinger Barbados Retreat or keep it separate. She asked the Daniel and Jordan to have a good think about what they would do and come back on Monday with some thoughts. They both nodded and said they would give it some thought. David joined them in the office and sat down next to Lucy.

"The hotel is pretty full but they have one room available this weekend if you don't mind sharing" David looked at them both.
Daniel looked at Jordan "Does it have 2 beds?" he asked his father.
David smiled "No but it does have two bedrooms, it's the Buckingham Penthouse".
Daniel laughed "I am sure we can slum it in there for two nights".
"Good then it's all sorted, knock yourselves out and have dinner in the hotel as well" David said gleefully.

They left to drive back to Daniel's house telling Jordan it was a big thing being able to stay at the hotel, and if he thought the Orchid Wing was amazing the Salinger London was going to blow his mind.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 7