Bajan Love Affair

Part 16 - Picking Them Off One By One

Flicking through the many posts on facebook he found a picture of three guys, Mario, Jordan and someone called Curt. Diligently Sage had watched Mario unlock his phone many times and knew his pin code, Mario was sound asleep next to him. He saw that Curt had his arm around Jordan and could just make out Jordan's fingers showing he had hold of Curt's arse. It looked like he hung out at the same bar on Friday nights where he had picked Mario up, he locked the phone and replaced it. Mario's body was not coping well with the infection and he told him to go and see the a doctor, that was the extent of care Sage would give him. After all he had done what he intended to with Mario but he was getting nowhere finding Jordan, he thought he would keep Mario around a few more weeks since he still had a use.

He had his most revealing clothes on as he walked in to bar, he only hoped that the traffic had not delayed him to much. Sage stood at the bar and ordered a drink, it was as if things could not have gone better, as soon as the bartender put his drink down he looked to the left of Sage to take another order. Sage glanced and there stood Curt their eyes immediately making contact and Curt nodded to Sage. Unlike Mario Curt was nearly his height and had a pretty defined look about his body. Sage nodded and returned his gaze as though he was looking at his drink, his eyes were actually fixed on the mirror behind the bar watching Curt. Unmistakably Curt was eyeing up Sage's arms and the muscle showing through the tight t-shirt. Sage smiled inwardly to himself and knew this was going to be easy, his view blocked by the bartender placing Curt's drink down, Sage turned to look out over the room his back resting against the bar.

Curt sipped his drink "Gotta say man that is fantastic muscle definition you got going there".
Sage nodded "Thanks" he looked at him and cocked his head to one side "I know you from somewhere".
"Usually pop in here every Friday for a drink" Curt said implying this would be why.
"No, not from here" he paused "I think it was a photo, some months back" Sage gave the impression racking his brains.
Curt looked "hmm, I had a photo with two friends a while back it was on facebook".
"Dam that's it, I'm sure you was in a photo with a friend of mine Jordan and his pal, err, Mario" Sage exclaimed.
Curt laughed "Yes that was me" he relaxed as they chatted about their friends in common.

Curt went as far as saying that he hadn't seem either of them for more than month, Sage said that Jordan had gone back to the east coast from what he could remember and didn't really know Mario that well only to chat to. They took it in turns buying drinks and Curt was getting a little flirty with Sage the more he drunk, Curt ran his hand along Sage's biceps mouthing the words 'holy shit'. Sage being charismatic and open to being flirted with attitude was starting to pay off.

"So Sage, I don't normally do this, but do you want to come back to mine" Curt was edging on slurring his words.
Sage smiled "You are very sexy Curt, but I don't know if we should" he ordered Curt another drink.
Curt looked down "I should have guessed that someone like you would be more in to muscle men".
Sage placed his finger under Curt's chin and lifted his head "Why would you think that?".
Curt sighed "Don't know it seems to be the usual way".
Sage kissed him lightly on the mouth "I am not that shallow, drink up then. I am not promising sex though".
Curt gulped down with drink and felt the burn in his throat and coughed "Hell was that a double?".
"Certainly didn't order a double" Sage placed his half empty glass down on the bar smirking.

He followed Curt's slightly wobbly walking out of the bar, everyone else in the bar paid no attention to the two men leaving. Curt wrestled with his keys and opened the door to his apartment, Sage closed the door behind him and stood in the lounge. Curt walked over to took Sage's shirt off, his hands rubbed up and down the taught biceps, as he moved his hands over the chest and abdomen Sage closed his arms around Curt's body and kissed him deep. He hands moved to Curt's buttocks, squeezing and caressing them and jolting his shorts down in one motion so he stood partially naked until he removed Curt's shirt and he stood bare in front of him. The wispy blond hair and deep blue eyes starring back at Sage was more than he could desire, he slipped his shorts off and grabbed hold of Curt and pulled him in to his arms. His tongue lashed out deep in to Curt's mouth coating the inside with his saliva and rubbing his cock up against his body which was as rigid as steel, he was ready to seal Curt's fate for knowing Jordan.

Curt pushing Sage away said he needed to get a condom, Sage picked up his shorts and pulled 3 condoms out showing them to Curt, their bodies collapsing on the carpet in the lounge they kissed liked their mouths were possessed by demons. Sage flipped curt over on to his stomach and slapped each cheek of Curt's arse, he kissed each cheek then spread them apart exposing his beautiful hole. Curt heard him spit and felt the warm saliva running over his hole before Sage dived in with this tongue. Curt cried out in ecstasy his legs pounding up and down against the floor as Sage tongue fucked and bit his hole, the alcohol in Curt's body making him horny he shouted out to Sage 'Oh fuck me Sage, fuck me hard oh Sage please fuck me'. Sage choose the special blue coloured condom that he always carried. He spat on Curt's hole as he tore the packet of the condom open and wrapped it over his shaft, Curt was not out of control that he couldn't check that Sage had put it on. His head arched up as he felt Sage's tongue eating his arse again, as quick as it had started it finished. He felt the muscled body snaking its way up along his body and looming over him.

Sage tenderly kissing the shoulders and neck of Curt as he slowly moved up towards the ear, Curt's body arched and ached to be fucked. He turned his head and met Sage's lips as they parted and his mouth filled with Sage's tongue.

He kissed him tenderly "Are you sure you want me to fuck you?".
"Oh fuck yes and I want to feel your arms holding me tight as you do it" Curt replied in a husky sexual way.

Sage kneeled up and pulled a sachet of lube from his shorts and bit the packet open, he put his finger nail between his teeth and bit a small part out leaving a coarse jagged edge on his index finger. Liberally applying the lube over his wrapped cock and Curt's arse he used a different finger to push some lube in and began to tease Curt's hole with the head of his cock. Curt gasped and moaned as the head slipped in, Sage gave a couple of gentle thrusts back and forth before slipping a few more inches inside his arse. Curt moaned and begged Sage to fuck his brains out, Sage lowered his body and slipped his left arm around Curt's chest, he heard curt moan 'Oh fuck yes hold me tight'. Sage lowered his full weight on to Curt's back gently and slipped his right arm around the neck positioning his hand on his left shoulder to shop him moving forward.

Gently he eased most of his cock inside Curt and began to gently fuck without penetrating to deeply, his slow methodical movement broken by kissing, his hips moved up and down up then down with force that pushed his cocked deeper inside Curt who let out a loud cry. He had never felt such a hard cock inside him and every time Sage pushed in a different angle he could feel it pushing hard against anal wall. The stokes were gentle but very much deliberate, it was only a matter of minutes before the laxtex of the condom mixed with the oil based lubricant would wear it down and start splitting each time it was rubbed along the anal wall. Curt was moaning with a feeling of pleasure that he had never experienced before, the technique of Sage's fucking was extraordinary. Sage released his hold on Curt and slowly extracted his cock. Sage leaned over and whispered 'Fuck Curt you are so hot, stay there need more lube and to loosen your tight hole up a little', Curt lowered his head and produce an audible sigh of pleasure. Sage noticed a small tear in the condom already, he coated it in more lube and some on Curt's hole, he pushed his middle finger in to Curt's arse and passed him a bottle of poppers. Curt greedily began taking half a dozen long hard sniffs and Sage seized the moment and slipped his index finger in carefully, finger fucking him for a couple of minutes he then twisted his hand quickly ensure the jagged nail caught and ripped his anal wall. Curt's arse bucked but mixture of poppers and alcohol mistook the pain as pleasure and kept pushing his arse back on the fingers. Sage never one to miss an opportunity dug his finger in deeper and twisted them three more time before pulling them out. There was a good coating of blood on his two fingers which he licked tasting the blood of his new victim, he pushed his cock in harder this time as Curt screamed in pain and pleasure. Sage wrapped both his arms around the chest of the Curt and began to fuck him with more intensity, his grip on Curt preventing his body from moving away from his thrusting. Curt grabbed Sage's head pulling him towards his mouth, he was rewarded by the invading tongue of Sage, Curt's other hand was pushing up against the base of the sofa as if it would ease the rocketing thrusts his arse was now enduring.

Sage raised his head and smiled at the feeling of the condom finally giving way and releasing his cock along with the stored precum in the tip. Curt laid there in heaven 'Hold me tighter Sage and fuck harder' he begged, Sage was only to happy to oblige. Sage ramped up the speed and intensity and pounded the sheer life out of Curt's body for a good 15 minutes until he felt his balls tightening. Curt began to resist and tried to free himself from Sage's grip but the more tried to ply the arms away the tighter they squeezed and held him, Sage sneered 'You wanted to get fucked now shut up and take it'. At that moment he rammed his hips so hard against Curt's arse that Curt squealed in pleasured pain and his eyes rolled up behind the eye lids, Sage could not see how much Curt was enjoying this since he was fixated on breeding his victim. Curt was rewarded for his good behaviour as his arse was flooded with stream after stream of Sage contagious bodily fluid, he continued pushing his hips hard against Curt's arse grinding as he did so. He had to make sure that his toxic seed coated all of his insides like an abstract piece of art.

Curt collapsed forward panting heavily and Sage pulled his cock out and inspected his blood covered cock, all that remained was the plastic ring of the condom and a couple of latex strands, the rest had shredded completely apart during the fucking. Sage slapped Curt's arse and chuckled, not only would be by shitting toxic seed it would have blue latex mixed in. Sage went to the bathroom and cleaned his cock, Curt was sparked out on the floor when he returned. Sage dressed and went towards the door before he turned back to look at Curt who was now lightly snoring, he pulled his phone out of his pocket and snapped a picture of Curt. Smiling to himself and looking at Curt, he was by far the easiest stealth fuck to date, he closed the apartment door behind him as he left.

Mario was feeling better and browsing the celeb magazine websites. A picture caught his attention title 'Nicky and husband fun in the sun'. The picture had been retweeted by friends of the person who took it until one eagle eyed gossip columnist came across whilst searching #FamousPeople, from there is circulated and appeared in several publications. Mario did a double take looking closely, it was definitely Jordan with his arm around a younger guy. Why on earth would Jordan be in Barbados with another man and who was it?, curiosity got the better of him and he googled the hell out of the picture trying to find a mention of the other people in the photo but it was coming up blank. He put his tablet down and dozed off. Sage opened the apartment door and walked in to the bedroom waking Mario up.

"Glad your back Sage" Mario tentatively spoke "Jordan was in Barbados" he showed Sage the web page.
Unmistakably he saw Jordan and the other guy "Who is the guy he is with?.
Mario cowered slightly "I don't know".

Sage saw Nick and Kit in the picture, he sat down and let Mario drift off to sleep again. He googled Kit and saw social media posts where he always seemed to be in one of the live music bars for an hour on Wednesday evenings. He smiled to himself, time to make a new friend tomorrow night he thought. It may be difficult since Kit was a famous rock musician himself but he would turn on the seduction that Sage did so well. He looked at Mario laying there in bed, pathetic idiot he thought broken so easily but in some way Sage was drawn to Mario.

It was still early as Sage headed off to downtown LA and the bar just off Rodeo drive, deliberately taking the bus in he had time to study the photos of Kit in the bar. He nearly always sat in the same place to the left of the bar and the times on the photo postings were nearly always between 7 and 8pm. Sage pushed the door open and walked looking around strange he thought, this doesn't seem to be the place. He wandered over to a completely different looking bar and asked the bartender if this was the live music venue. The bartender laughed and pointed to a door at the back telling Sage the music lounge is out that way and is just getting started. He walked through and smiled, this is it he thought walking over to the left side of the bar he sat down and ordered a coke. The first band was playing a type of country rock playlist, he was totally immersed in the performance and didn't notice Kit coming in or that he was now standing behind him. The band finished and were taking a 15 minute breather, the lounge was only half full and Sage sensed someone behind him and turned on his bar stool to face the bar.

"Hell dude, where did you come from" Sage made the pretence to jump in surprise.
Kit laughed "Sorry mate didn't mean to make you jump".
Sage laughed "I didn't know you where standing behind me".
"Great band aren't they?" Kit stated.
Sage glanced over at them "Pretty good, but I am just getting in to this style of music and still finding my way".
Kit looked and assumed he didn't know who he was "I can help you understand I am in a band like this".
"Really? thanks man would appreciate it" Sage held out his hand "I'm Sage".
Kit took his hand "Names Keith but everyone knows me as Kit, you here alone?".
"Yes, how about you?" Sage returned.
Kit laughed "I am, Wednesday is my free pass night. How about a drink and we go sit at a table".
"Thank you Kit that would be awesome, nice to have someone to talk to about the music style".

Kit stayed in the bar for 2 hours with Sage they chatted on and off between the music until he declared that he would have to head off. Sage walked with Kit to the door and they agreed to meet up here again next week and swapped mobile numbers. Kit arrived home as Nicky was reading a script for a film, he told her about meeting a great guy who he just spent a couple of hours with talking about music. And the best part he doesn't know who I am, gonna meet him at the bar again next week. Nicky leaned over and kissed him and said it would be good for him to have a friend outside the band and the Hollywood set.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

Part 17 - A New Path

They said their good byes again after a busy and hectic couple of days showing Jordan all the sights in London. Thankfully the sanctuary of the penthouse suite in the hotel allowed them some down time. Steve was flying off to LA in the morning with a 2 day layover, Nicky and Kit had invited Steve over to their mansion on his free day, smitten he kept dropping this in when ever he got the chance to annoy the others. Jordan had now crossed off many of the landmarks he had seen or heard about of London, he sent many pictures of him at various famous parts of the city to his parents. It was mid afternoon on Sunday as they drove back to Daniel's place, finally they were looking forward to some alone time as Monday they would be meeting up with Daniel's parents to talk business. Daniel reminded Jordan that they needed to think of some ideas and suggestions around Saffron Cove.

Jordan had popped out for a run and returned 30 minutes later hot and sweaty as he ran up the stairs to shower. Daniel stood at the doorway of the bathroom naked and wolf whistled at Jordan, he turned and smiled running his hand down to his body towards his cock. He started to gently caress his already semi hard cock, Daniel's eyes fixed on Jordan slowly walked towards him. The warm water hit his body as he slid to his knees coming face to face with Jordan's cock, he licked the head gently and Jordan sighed and moaned at the same time. Daniel's lips encircled the head as his tongue swirled around the head slowly he worked his way down. Applying more pressure with his lips he began to suck, Jordan's hands positioned themselves on Daniel's head and guided the pace and depth. Daniel continued working Jordan's cock until he felt the hands holding his head move quicker, Jordan groaned and rolled his head back., quickly Daniel stopped sucking and kissed Jordan's stomach, chest as he stood up. Their mouths met in a torrent of desire before Daniel's body was spun around and Jordan penetrated him in one movement and began releasing his seed in to his lover. Daniel clasped Jordan's hands to hold him tighter as they soared in to their own world of love.

Daniel slipped out of the shower and dried off and left Jordan to finish off his shower and get dressed. He walked downstairs to the kitchen where Daniel was making coffee for them, they had both over indulged over the weekend with food and neither of them could face anything else to eat after the hearty English breakfast that morning. Jordan walked up behind Daniel and kissed his neck hugging him, Daniel rested his head against Jordan's shoulder and suggested they go to the lounge and snuggle up on the sofa for a while. Daniel's body still tingled from their sex and when ever Jordan touched or was near him, the past month they had been incredibly close and intimate with each other.

Daniel stroked Jordan's arm that was around his waist "I suppose we should come up with something for tomorrow".
"I guess, we also need to talk about us" Jordan responded.
Daniel stopped stroking "Us, is something wrong?" his heart skipped a beat.
Jordan kissed Daniel's neck "No silly, but we need to figure out what we will everything moved so quickly".
"Oh of course, been so caught up I forget your life is in the US" Daniel relaxed back against Jordan.
Jordan laughed "It has been a whirlwind but we need to put our feet back on the ground and reality".
Daniel mused for a moment "Where do you see us going?".
"Hmm, together definitely but my visa doesn't allow me in the UK for long" Jordan said.
Daniel looked up at Jordan "Tell me Jordy, did my mother ask you sign anything in Barbados?".
Jordan hesitated unsure if he should answer "Yes she did, and I signed without reading it".
"I thought she would but I didn't want to ask" Daniel looked a little cross.
Jordan rubbed his head "It made no difference to me what it contained".
Daniel rested his head back against Jordan "I told you I would give this up to be with you and I mean it".
"No, I wouldn't want you to, I see how much you like the work and life" Jordan kissed his head.
Daniel chuckled "I think you enjoyed running the hotel with me didn't you?".
"Once I knew what I was doing yes, must admit it was fascinating and interesting" Jordan smiled by his own admission.

The continued chatting for several hours but their thoughts moved to Saffron Cove. When they eventually turned in for the night they made love for a couple of hours until they both fell asleep happy and safe in each others arms.

Jordan was chatting to Daniel's father arranging to work out together over the next few days, Daniel waved his arms at the suggestion he joined them, he would stick to his jogging and swimming. They were all sat in the office at Daniel's parents home banding ideas around Saffron Cove, should be an extension to the Salinger Barbados Retreat or run as a new concept hotel. Jordan sat their going through some of the occupancy figures of the Retreat it struck him that the Orchid Wing was always over 96% occupied continually. Lucy was looking at the Saffron Cove's floor plan when she looked up noticing Jordan concentrating, she nodded to Daniel and David to look at him. Jordan oblivious carried on for a few minutes then realised it was quiet and looked up.

"Sorry did I miss something?" an apologetic look on Jordan's face.
Lucy asked Jordan "What are you thinking Jordan?".
"Orchid Wing is always nearly full, is there a market to expand it?" Jordan looked at the 3 of them.

He went on to explain his idea of building a brand new Orchid Wing on the Saffron Cove site, retain the privacy and gain a private beach giving it more appeal, that way you could increase the number of suites available to the brand. Jordan carried on, take the old Orchid Wing and re-brand to a new Salinger premium concept sitting below Orchid Wing but above the Salinger Wing. Lucy sat silent for a moment running over Jordan's suggestion. Daniel saw what he was thinking and suggested the new Orchid Wing could have different levels of suite and several more with private pools. Lucy sat there looking at the plans again the looked at David who nodded in agreement with the idea. Finally Lucy expressed that the idea looked good and suggested they have lunch then discuss it in more detail afterwards. David made sandwiches with Daniel's help whilst Jordan and Lucy sat down at the table.

"So have you and Daniel made any decision about the future?" Lucy asked Jordan in a quiet tone.
Jordan sighed "We spoke a little last night but nothing really decided Lucy, it's quite difficult".
"How so?" she gave him a sceptical look "If you are in love with each other nothing else should count".
"I have enjoyed being in England, but as you know the visa situation doesn't help matters" Jordan replied.
Lucy took his hand "Danny was in a bad place before you came along out of the blue and I had my reservations".
"I think we were both in a dark place" Jordan tried to lighten the mood.
Lucy smiled "You did really well in Barbados and you have made Danny very happy, I couldn't ask for more Jordan".
"Honestly I can't imagine him not being at my side nor do I want to" Jordan had a serious look on his face.
She smiled and patted his hand "Remember I asked if you could get use to hotel life?".
"Of course I do but would going from hotel to hotel living out of a suitcase be a life?" Jordan answered.
Lucy nodded "It's good when your single but for a couple it is a hard way to exist".
Jordan looked trying to gauge her mood "Lucy I love your son so much and I want to share our lives".
She sensed the turmoil in Jordan "So what is stopping you from committing?".
Jordan drew a deep breath "Acceptance by his family" he looked at her.
Lucy stared at Jordan "The fact you are sat here is all the acceptance you need from us Jordan".
Jordan looked at the smile on her face "When I first spoke to Danny I jokingly asked him to marry me".
Lucy laughed "I know, Cael told me and also that Danny never actually said no to your joke".
Jordan shook his head "I never realised how really loyal the hotel staff there are to you and your family".
"We look after them in many ways Jordan, treat them like family and you get loyalty" she replied.
"So what else are you not telling me that you know?" Jordan asked.
Lucy chuckled "I only like to keep an eye out for my son Jordan".

The sandwiches were placed on the table and Daniel looked at Jordan and his mother quickly, he had seen them deep in conversation and they now sat there with amused looks on their faces. He thought better than to ask and just ate his sandwich talking to his father, it was a quick lunch and they returned to the office and sat at the table this time looking over the plans. It didn't take long to finally decide to go with Jordan's suggestion, Saffron Cove would be rebuilt as the Orchid Wing with 25 suites of which 5 would be larger with a private pool, 5 beachfront, 10 pool side and 5 garden suites to be the best value option but still expensive. The current Orchid Wing would be redesigned after and would then rebrand as a new concept. Lucy was excited and said Old Mack would probably like this, Jordan asked who Old Mack was and once explained he looked at Lucy and suggested the Orchid Wing beach bar be called 'Old Mack's" as a sort of homage to him. Off the top of her head she penned the new concept as Salinger Club.

"I love it, the whole idea has come together thank you Danny and Jordan" Lucy was bursting with happiness.
Daniel sat back in his chair "I think it will be amazing".
"The architects go over in two weeks time, I think you both should be there as well" Lucy looked at Daniel and Jordan.
Jordan looked at Daniel "I need to go home to Boston, visa rules and see my parents".
"Why don't you both go spend a week there then fly down to Barbados?" Lucy suggested.

Lucy had her assistant take care of the flights, Daniel saw the flights were with Steve's airline and dropped him message. It took a couple of days for Jordan to accept that his travel would be paid for by the company since he was still sort of employed. Steve eventually got back to Daniel having returned from his LA trip and telling Daniel how amazing Nicky and Kit were looking after him for a day. He was scheduled to fly to Barbados but managed to switch on to the Boston flight with Daniel and Jordan, all their travel plans were in place and Jordan now had a right to residency visa for Barbados but he still didn't know why Lucy had managed to arrange it so quickly. They spent the last night having dinner with Lucy and David and eventually left at 10pm and headed back to Daniel's house. They received a message from Callum telling them to text him when they were 15 minutes from the airport in the morning. Daniel was sitting on the sorting out the last few items to pack when Jordan kissed him on the head and sat next to him with his passport open.

"Why did your mother get me a residency visa for Barbados?" he asked looking at Jordan.
Daniel chuckled "She probably has something up her sleeve, but at least we can stay there as long as we like".
"Oh right, would you want to stay on the island?" Jordan look up at him.
"Yes I think I would do" Daniel closed his flight bag "but only if you wanted to Jordy".
Jordan smiled "Of course I would if I had work and you there".
Daniel put the flight bag on the floor and started to undress "Let's not tell my mother yet, see what she is planning".

Jordan slipped in to bed and Daniel climbed in sliding up next to him, their arms wrapping around each other whilst their mouths met in. Jordan rolled Daniel on to his back and slipped in between his legs, slowly and intimately they made love. Jordan stretched in bed lazing around whilst Daniel showered, eventually he rolled out of bed and sauntered to the shower just as Daniel was finishing. They were both tired from what was suppose to be an early night ended up being an early morning before they got to sleep. It was 8am and the car would be there at in 30 minutes. Imelda the housekeeper had arrived and made a pot of coffee for them before she started her cleaning routine. Jordan finally awake checked he had his passport and wallet continually until the they heard the car pull up.

Daniel sent a text to Callum telling him they were nearly there. Callum read the message and walked through the airport to the check-in wing to wait for them, traffic was light for rush hour as the car pulled up to the curb side Callum came outside to greet them. Excited to see them again he chatted away about Steve and his time with Nicky and Kit, albeit with a little envy. He escorted them through check-in and up to the clubhouse where he personally looked after the VIP's. The tannoy chimed softly as the boarding announcement was made, Callum took Daniel's flight bag and escorted them to the aircraft and the front of the queue. Steve was in the upper class cabin settling passengers in when Callum appeared followed by Daniel and Jordan, he stayed until Steve served them orange juice. He was a little upset that they didn't know how long they would be away until Daniel reminded him that they were due to meet in November for thanksgiving at Nicky and Kit's. The final few passengers boarded and Calum left the plane. The 7 hour flight flew past mostly due to them catching up on some sleep they missed from the previous night. Steve was in Boston overnight before his flight back, so they agreed to grab a quick bit to eat that evening.

The week had passed quickly and Jordan had taken Daniel around the sights, they spent time with Jordan's mother who loved Daniel from the outset. Patrick and Lee enjoyed having them to stay and Jordan decided not to take a job with his father for the time being, his heart was now firmly in the hotel business. Patrick understood with a little disappointment but happy Jordan was finally getting settled, Lee on the other hand was overjoyed and hoped they would be able to come visit where ever they were living. Daniel was only to aware of the sacrifice Jordan was having to make and could see why he loved Boston so much. Understandably as they stood in the airport saying goodbye emotions were running high. Daniel sent a private message to Nicky asking if Jordan's parents could join them at thanksgiving, Nicky was only to happy for them to come and stay.

Daniel hugged Patrick "What are your plans for thanksgiving?" he asked.
"Oh, we were going up state for a quiet long weekend I expect" Patrick replied as Lee and Jordan listened in.
"If you don't mind why don't you join us in LA for a couple of days with Nicky and Kit?" Daniel suggested.
Patrick looked at Lee who was nodding "Okay, as long as we are not intruding".
"Good that's settled, I will send you the details just be there on the Wednesday afternoon" Daniel said hugging Lee.
They walked through security and Jordan turned to Daniel "Thank you".

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3

Part 18 - Familiar Surroundings

Lucy's plans had changed slightly so she was flying out to Barbados on the same day that Daniel and Jordan would fly in from Boston. The architects had flown out 4 days previously under strict guidelines and to have something ready for when they arrived. Lucy picked up her belongings at security and made her way to he clubhouse and catch up on some emails. The receptionist scanned her boarding pass, at the same time Callum was walking past when he heard the receptionist say thank you Mrs Salinger. He stopped dead in tracks and looked over and saw it was indeed Daniel's mother.

"Mrs Salinger how lovely to see you again and welcome" he called walking over to her.
Lucy turned and looked "Callum isn't it?".
"Yes nice of you to remember" he turned to the receptionist "Mrs Salinger is VIP Sarah" she nodded and picked up the phone.
"Oh and Callum, please call me Lucy" she said and thanked him.
Callum smiled "Lucy, please may I escort you to the VIP lounge, where are you flying to today?"
"Barbados back to the hotel" she replied.
"Excellent Steve is rostered on the flight so you will be attentively looked after" he said smiling to her.

Lucy had on numerous occasions flown with the airline but this was the first time she had really paid attention to the service in the clubhouse, she began noting things down that could be used in the new Salinger Club wing. It struck her that the reason why she paid more attention was more about the engaging personal service from Callum in the VIP section, the other thing was how much more relaxed she was just sitting there in the oversized armchair. All to quickly Callum approached to advise her flight was boarding, he took her hand baggage and escorted her through the airport and directly on to the plane skirting the priority queue. The cabin crew at the door noticed Callum approaching the door and Lucy was addressed and welcomed by name, Steve came forward and escorted her to the assigned seat.

"Welcome on board Mrs Salinger, I trust Callum has looked after you so far" Steve asked.
Lucy handed over her jacket "Steve please call me Lucy and yes he looked after me very well. How are you?"
Steve smiled "I'm great thank you, are you meeting up with Danny and Jordan?".
"Yes we are looking over designs for the expansion of the Salinger Barbados Retreat" she replied excitedly.
Callum finished stowing the hand luggage "Really we could have stayed there forever, it is so lovely".

Callum said his good bye as the tannoy announced boarding complete, Steve brought Lucy over some champagne and got her settled. The flight went by quickly as Lucy was reading over the architects notes they had sent her, she also spent some time sat at the bar area talking to Steve and going over the Club House wing ideas listening to ideas he had that she was jotting down quickly. Steve also said the name didn't sound or sit right and suggested 'Club By Salinger'. Lucy returned to her seat and read through the notes she made with Callum and also Steve's ideas. She tapped her pen several times on the note pad and wrote 'Concept - Club By Salinger', underneath she wrote 'food and beverage service, pool and beach service, lounge service', Lucy had already decided to keep housekeeping under the general hotel service. Next she wrote 'Club Managers', she glanced over at Steve who was engaging with other passengers as he checked they were secured for landing. She looked down again at her note pad and wrote 'Steve and Callum' she closed the note pad and glanced again at Steve, yes she thought to herself brilliant idea. Her eye was caught by the flickers of green coming in through the window as the plane crossed Barbados and banked over Bridgetown heading out to sea before turning on the final approach.

Daniel and Jordan stepped in to the waiting limo and drove off towards the hotel, after 10 minutes Jordan tapped Daniel on the leg and pointed to the sky from his side of the limo and they watched Lucy's flight coming in to land. Daniel chuckled and told Jordan they would only get a short time to swim before she showed up.

Lucy unbuckled her seat belt and Steve approached with her Jacket "Hope you had a good flight Lucy".
"I did Steve, thank you. How long is your layover?" Lucy asked Steve.
Steve retrieved her bag from the overhead hat bin "Only two nights Lucy".
Lucy looked shocked "That's not long, Danny and Jordan arrived a while ago, come and stay at the Salinger Steve".

Steve overwhelmed by her generosity said he would love to, Lucy told him to meet her at the Salinger limo but not to tell Daniel or Jordan he was coming to stay. Steve stood by the Salinger limo waiting for Lucy to appear, the driver ignored Steve as he was use to seeing airline crew standing in the VIP/Crew zone. Lucy appeared from customs and the driver walked over in her direction and took hold of her luggage, she warmly greeted the driver and informed him that Steve will be riding with them to the hotel. All luggage stowed away Lucy and Steve climbed in to the back of the limo for the drive to the hotel.

"I hope you don't mind sharing a suite with Danny and Jordan?" she asked looking at Steve.
Steve chuckled "Not at all I did last time I stayed with them, the suites are big enough".
"You seem to enjoy your work Steve, just like Callum does" Lucy began to make some investigative conversation.
Steve looked surprise "Well it's fine and it allows us to come to Barbados which we love".
Lucy nodded "You never thought about moving here and settling down?".
"Lucy it is so expensive to buy here and it would concern us about getting to the UK to visit family" Steve explained.
Lucy nodded again "So if you had the chance to, what would make you say yes to giving everything up for Barbados?".
Steve sighed "hmm, a good job to start, time to be together but importantly being able to get home to see family".
"Family is the one and most important aspect of life" Lucy said agreeing with Steve.
The limo pulled up to the Orchid Wing "I still can't get use to this" Steve said looking out the window.

Lucy laughed and stepped out of the limo to be greeted by Daniel and Jordan she looked at them both and told them there was a guest in the limo. Daniel bent over to look in and screamed in surprise as Steve scurried out of the limo and hugged them both.

"Hope you don't mind putting me up for two nights" Steve beamed at the both of them.
Daniel cocked his head to one side "I guess we can put up with you" and laughed.
"Why didn't you tell us you were coming?" Jordan asked.
Steve grabbed his flight bag "I didn't know you would be here this week".

Lucy went to meet the architects whilst the three boys headed down to the beach for a couple of hours. Cael was overwhelmed to see them plodding along the beach towards the bar, he prepared some fruit crushes and placed them on a table as they approached. Several swims later they all sat in a row looking out to sea.

Steve sighed "God how I love it here" and got his phone out called Cael over "Would you mind taking a photo please Cael?".
"Of course, say Bajan and smile" he chuckled as he took the photo.
Jordan peeked and laughed then settled back in his chair "It certainly is beginning to feel like home here".
Daniel looked at him "Happiest place on earth and great memories so far".
Jordan looked back at Daniel "You really are happiest here aren't you?".
"Yes but only with you" he leant in and gave Jordan a quick kiss.
Steve tutted and punched Jordan "Enough you make me sick with all your gooey lovie dovie stuff" and laughed his socks off.
"By the way Steve my mother really likes you and Callum" Daniel leaned forward to see Steve.
Steve turned his head "Really?".
"Yes, she said you treated her like royalty all the way here and Callum escorted her to the plane" Daniel replied.
Steve smiled "She was lucky Callum recognised her at the airport".
Daniel stood up "Right I guess we should get ready for dinner guys, mother has us in the Windward Palms at 7pm".

They all stood and said good by to Cael as they headed back to the suite. Promptly at 7pm everyone arrived including Sofie who was catching up with Lucy, she gave Daniel and Jordan a kiss and told Jordan that she wanted to go through some comment cards with him in the morning so he could see how well the Butler on the Beach concept was going down. Steve seemed to fit in well and even spent most of dinner engaged in conversation with Lucy and Sofie, little did he realise they were assessing his suitability for part of Lucy's grand plan. Lucy and Sofie had already spoken earlier that day and it was agreed that Sofie would move on to take over the GM role at the new LA hotel, it worked in favour for them both as she would be living with her husband who was based in LA. Shortly after dinner Steve posted the photo to the Bajan group on whatsapp so everyone would know what they were missing out on, he put his phone down telling Daniel and Jordan he had sent the photo.

Sage had walked in to the music lounge and saw Kit sitting at the usual spot, he casually walked over and said hello to Kit who was already ordering a drink for Sage. The timing could not have been more perfect as they did the small talk greeting chat Kit's phone buzzed and his eyes glanced down to see a message from the 'Bajan Group'. He opened the message with the phone on the bar top and laughed causing Sage to ask what happened.

Kit shook his head "Oh some friends have reunited again" and showed Sage the photo.
Sage looked carefully "Wow that is one fine beach, where is that?".
"Barbados, we were there over a month ago hence the somewhat fading tan" Kit laughed.
Sage laughed with him "So who are the three amigos".
Kit innocently explained "This one is Danny and this is his now boyfriend Jordan and this one is Steve".
"They look like a lot fun to be around" Sage replied with a big smile on his face.
Kit chuckled "Oh Danny is the joker we have a long running thing going every time we see each other".
"The err Jordan dude has some pretty neat ink work, do they live out there?" Sage asked with feigned interest.
Kit put the phone away "No Danny and Steve are from the UK and Jordan well he is American and loved up with Danny".
"Nice bunch of friends, never really known anyone from the UK must be cool having British friends" Sage sighed.
Kit smiled "Well they are coming over for thanksgiving so maybe we could all meet up one evening".
Sage pretended to look shocked "Sure would be nice, but this is only the second time we have met dude".
Kit patted him on the shoulder "Got to admit Sage your a pretty decent guy to be around plus you like the music".
Sage laughed "Thanks Kit, hope we can become friends if you have the room for another one".

They shook hands and did a man hug before returning to their drinks and waiting for the bands to start, Sage could not keep the sinister smile off his face, after all he was so close to achieving his goal.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 4

Part 19 - The Plan Takes Shape

It had been a hard few days sat with the architects and tomorrow they would come up with the new draft plans. Daniel's father David was flying in today for a couple of days to make sure the plans looked sound after all he co-signed the finances and agreed the budgets for renovation and builds. The evening was clear with a bright moon casting it's glow through the palm trees, Daniel and Jordan sat one side of the table whilst Lucy and David the other on the veranda of their suite.

David looked between Jordan and Daniel "You two seem to be completely different here, relaxed and happy".
Daniel smiled "I think we just both love being in Barbados and together father".
David laughed "Like father like son. This is also where I proposed to your mother".
Lucy giggled "Well actually it was on the beach but on a night very much like this".

It was such a perfect evening, Lucy and David were happy from just the looks on Daniel's face. As the boys left to go back to their suite David turned to Lucy.

"Do you have any idea who you will get to run this place?" as he took her hand and sat in the swing seat.
Lucy kissed him "Yes and I think you know who I have in mind, but we will wait until after thanksgiving".
"Why then?" he asked curiously.
"Well we have thanksgiving with Nicky and Kit, then I think we will come here for a week and do it then" she replied.
David stood up and looked down at Lucy "Come on wifey I want to take you to bed!".

They breakfasted together at Lucy and David's suite as the architects were meeting them here at 10am. Daniel hoping that it would not take all day as we wanted some beach time this afternoon. Lucy told Jordan that next week he had to meet the British Embassy in Bridgetown to get his right to work visa for the UK processed, the downside was they would both have to stay on for another week, Daniel and Jordan pretended to pull upset faces whilst grinning. It wasn't long before the architects arrived and the plans were laid out and they all sat down around the table in the suite lounge area.

The current Orchid Wing was first under the spotlight, some of the larger suites would be rebuilt as club rooms and the two Salinger Orchid suites would be made in to 4 rooms with private pool. Lucy took her pen and wrote at the top of the plan 'Club By Salinger', Daniel looked up at his mother and said it was perfect, Lucy smiled and said it was Steve's suggestion. Overall the Club By Salinger wing would have 25 rooms in the redesign. The new Orchid Wing plan looked amazing but there were now 28 suites Jordan noticing this pointed to 3 large 2 bedroom suites with private pools to the far end directly on the beach. Lucy explained they would be the most exclusive suites similar to the Salinger Orchid suite they were in now, he also noticed that the garden suites had gone and were now all pool facing, he took a pencil and suggested they were called Salinger Orchid suites, Orchid Pool suite, Orchid Beach suites and Orchid suite. Lucy and David both nodded and Daniel was happy for once to be taking a back seat. The plan was signed off and finances agreed and work would start rebuilding Saffron Cove in December. Daniel stood and proclaimed that it was beach time, Lucy and David only to happy to put work down for a few hours joined them on the beach.

The few days that David and Lucy spent in Barbados with Daniel and Jordan had been the most amazing time. Jordan had come to realise that Daniel loved his parents very much, and it would break Lucy's heart if he stepped back from the business. From that moment he envisioned his life with Daniel and how great it would be if it was here in Barbados, he smiled to himself and went over to say good bye to Lucy and David as they were flying back to the UK.

"We will see you at the end of next week, Jordan don't forget the embassy visit" Lucy reminded him.
Jordan gave her a kiss and hug "Thank you Lucy".
"I will get the flights to LA sorted out and then we can fly down here for a couple of weeks" Lucy said to them all.
Daniel kissed his mother "Is Sarah and Darren coming out as well?" he asked about his sister.
Lucy laughed "Don't be silly, you know she doesn't like the heat so much and they are going to Darren's parents".
Daniel looked disappointed "We must see them when we are back in the UK, Jordan hasn't met them yet".
She ruffled his hair "Why don't you see if Steve and Callum can join us".
"That would be great, thank you mother" Daniel cheered up.
Lucy turned to Jordan "And see if your parents can make it down here as well as our guests".
"I am sure they would love to" Jordan replied.
"Oh, one other thing Sofie is off to LA tomorrow do you boys mind running the hotel for a week?" Lucy asked them.
Jordan replied straight away "Of course I think we can manage a week okay" laughing as he said it.

Sofie appeared and said good bye and the three of them watched Lucy and David head off in the limo. Daniel intrigued by the last minute request probed Sofie, all she would say is that Lucy had asked her to manage the refurbishment of the LA hotel. She told Daniel and Jordan that she would pop by the suite in the morning to hand over. Daniel and Jordan returned to the beach to catch the last few rays of the day, they laughed about the enormous task of coordinating all the family and friends to join them. Surprisingly Jordan's parents said yes immediately, Steve and Callum initially said yes but would need to confirm the following day. Finally the sun disappeared beyond the horizon, they laid there at the water's edge relaxing at the tranquillity. The last few guests disappeared back up to the hotel, Cael finished locking the bar area up and waved good bye and disappeared as well.

Jordan put his arm around Daniel and kissed him then suggested they have one last swim before dinner. Jordan dived in and Daniel followed, he looked back at the deserted beach, the only sounds was the sea lapping against the shore gently. Daniel floated on his back looking up at the looming night sky as Jordan watched him, slowly he made his way over in between his legs and Daniel let out a giggle at the feeling of Jordan grabbing his legs and pulling him closer until their crotches touched and rubbed against each other. Daniel grabbed Jordan's arms his legs closed around Jordan's waist pulling himself in to an upright position, his arms moved around Jordan's neck, their mouths only inches apart and slightly opening and their lips met and tongues dived for prime position. The lovers kissed against the dusk, two silhouettes embraced with total love for each other, Jordan moved his arm down around Daniel's arse and then freeing his cock and holding it he pulled Daniel's trunks to one side. Daniel opened his eyes wide in surprise as he felt the head of Jordan's cock slipping inside him, Jordan quickly glanced around checking the beach was still deserted. A moan escaped Daniels lips as Jordan penetrated him fully, slowly thrusting up he began to make love to Daniel in the Caribbean Sea. Daniel responded by kissing him urgently but with such tenderness that only intimate lovers could share.

Daniel threw his head back and arched his back away from Jordan in the throws of ecstasy, he gasped and cried quietly as his action caused his arse to sink deeper on to Jordan's undulating hips. Jordan looked lovingly in to Daniel's eyes as his cock pulsated erratically as he tried to hold his orgasm back for a while longer, it was futile as he wanted his lover now 'oh baby' he whispered as he shot his seed deep. Daniel panted in tune to the pulsing cock making small moans of pleasure, he levered his arms pulling himself back up to Jordan's face and kissed him deep. Jordan sank to his knees and only their heads were visible above the water kissing each other passionately. Daniel eased himself off Jordan's cock and adjusted his speedos back in place, his hand finding Jordan's cock stowed it gently back in to his speedos. Daniel whispered 'love you so much Jordy' and quickly swam back to shore, Jordan swam around for another 10 minutes. Daniel watching from his sitting position at the waters edge his body still tingled from Jordan's touch, there was no doubt in his head that he had to be with Jordan. A tear trickled down his cheek from the emotions he was feeling, he loved being here and he loved Jordan without any shadow of a doubt. He recalled when Jordan jokingly said to marry him he spoke quietly more to himself but at Jordan who was still swimming 'not then but I would now with all my heart'.

Jordan swam to shore looking at Daniel's figure sat alone on the beach, he could just make out the look of a person in love on his face. He sat next to Daniel and in no time their arms wrapped around each other as they kissed and rolled back on to the sand making out for a few minutes. They laid there holding each other tenderly kissing and looking at each other, there was no need for words. They walked back to their suite holding hands and collapsed on the bed naked falling asleep immediately.

Sofie appeared at the door of the suite at 10am, Jordan jumped out of the bed after Daniel let him go and threw on a robe. Anderson was laying breakfast outside on the veranda and Sofie stood in the lounge giggling.

"Sorry I didn't mean to get you out of bed Jordan" she said trying to put a more business like face on.
Jordan looking slightly embarrassed laughed "We were just having a lay in and didn't realise the time".
Daniel appeared "Morning Sofie, join us for coffee" rubbing his eyes trying to focus.
"Your father said you would probably be up to no good" Sofie giggled again as she walked out on to the veranda.
Daniel sat at the table and looked at Sofie "So why are you off to LA?".
"Lucy asked if I would oversee the refurbishment of the new hotel" she replied looking at both of them.
Daniel leaned forward "Your not fooling me Sofie, spill the beans".
"Hmm" Daniel pondered "I expect Adam is happy about that?" he asked.
"Well so so, he is annoyed he won't get his long weekends in Barbados..." she stopped mid sentence.
Daniel laughed "Your going to run the hotel aren't you?".
Sofie held up her hands "Maybe, I am not sure yet though" trying to back track quickly.
Daniel shook his head smiling "So what's install for us this week?" changing the subject back to work.
Sofie pushed the folder over to Jordan "Pretty busy and Salinger Orchid 2 is occupied tomorrow for 5 days".
Daniel looked surprised "Who is staying there?".
Jordan opened the folder to the VIP section and looked amazed "No way?".
Sofie nodded "Yes, on his own as well, apparently he is a singer".
Daniel looked at the name on the list "Samuel Smith as in Sam Smith?".
"Yes, he has heard how private the Orchid Wing is which is why he is coming here" Sofie replied.
Daniel finished his coffee "I need a shower back in a few minutes".
Sofie waited then looked at Jordan "There is something else Jordan but this is between us".
Jordan gave Sofie a curious look "Okay".
"Lucy wants you to take over most of the management for this week to see how you get on" she confided in him.
Jordan nodded "Right, it's a big thing but let's see if I can do it".
Sofie smiled "Good, Danny will be getting a text from Lucy later today telling him, he doesn't know yet".
"What are you two talking about?" Daniel asked feeling refreshed from his shower.
Jordan watched Daniel sit down "Sam Smith, some of his music" he quickly answered.

Sofie finished off the hand over telling them she was leaving at midday, Jordan headed off for a shower and to make himself look a little more presentable than the bathrobe he was wearing. When he returned he noticed Daniel smiling whilst looking at his phone, it looked as though the text from Lucy had arrived. They walked through to the main hotel entrance to see Sofie off, the rest of the day went by without any incident with Daniel insisting Jordan took the seat in the GM office. They dined in the main restaurant that evening partly to check on quality, Jordan having learnt from Daniel applied his own unique brand of managing the staff with great success. He was gaining their trust just as they did with Sofie and the family, all of which made his job much easier.

The following day Daniel spent most of the day checking the rooms in the main hotel for maintenance and upkeep, Jordan had run the heads of department meeting and was on his way to the Salinger Orchid 2 suite to make sure it was ready for the guest. After all they were paying top dollar to stay in the Orchid Wing. Satisfied everything was perfect he spoke to Morgan the butler that had been assigned to look after Sam during his stay, he asked Morgan to sanity check the bedroom and bathroom one last time to ensure he was satisfied. Jordan checked over the veranda and plumped the cushions again, his work phone beeped and saw their VIP was 10 minutes away. Calling out to Morgan to meet him at the Orchid Wing reception in 5 minutes, he sent a message to Daniel who responded to say he was on his way.

"Nervous Jordy?" Daniel asked as they stood waiting in the courtyard out front.
Jordan smiled "More so about meeting him than anything else, I just hope everything is perfect".
The limo swung in to the courtyard and Morgan opened the door "Welcome to the Salinger Barbados Retreat".
Jordan stepped forward as Sam exited the limo "Good Afternoon Mr Smith and welcome I am Jordan the General Manager".
Sam smiled noticing how hot looking Jordan was "Thank you, glad to finally be here" and shook Jordan's hand.
"Your luggage will be taken to the suite and unpacked for you by Morgan your butler" Jordan informed him.
Sam glanced over his shoulder "I was told the suite hotel was private, I hope my privacy is respected."
Jordan smiled "Of course Mr Smith, the Orchid Wing is an entirely private hideaway if that's what you seek".
Sam smiled "Please call me Sam" they walked up towards the entrance.
Jordan looked around but Daniel had slipped out of view "If you will Sam, the concierge will meet us at the suite".

They chatted about the hotel and weather as they made their way to Sam's suite, Jordan also told him the beach was also private but open to all guests, if he didn't want anyone to know he was here the Orchid Wing pool terrace and the suites own pool and terrace would be ideal. Jordan left Sam with Morgan and the concierge to check him in. Sam ate dinner in his suite and had an early night.

Daniel and Jordan sat quietly cuddled up on the veranda, Daniel had told Jordan he did brilliantly with the VIP. Daniel and Jordan decided to call it a day and went to bed, both exhausted and tired but Jordan still wanted to and did make love to his Daniel.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Part 20 - The Singer

Jordan was up early doing his rounds before many of the guests surfaced, Daniel had drifted off to sleep by the time Jordan had left. He told Anderson not to disturb him until 9am when he would come back for breakfast. The sun was just beginning to peer over the horizon as Jordan was walking along the pristine beach, he stopped to chat with the deck boys who were responsible for keeping everything just so on the beach and pool terrace. Cael was having an early morning dip before he started work, Jordan waved at him continuing his walk around up to the Orchid Wing pool terrace. His key card opened the gate and he walked through noticing a lone swimmer in the pool, his gaze was averted by the scene and how serene and tranquil this pool area was. Guests were beginning to enjoy coffee on their verandas, many of whom said good morning to Jordan as he wandered across the terrace, the swimmer had stopped and was getting out of the pool.

"Morning Jordan" Sam said with a beaming smile and still mesmerised how fit and good looking he was.
Jordan smiled and walked over "Good morning Sam, how was your swim?".
"Great and this place is amazing, so much more private than the Sandy Lane down the coast" Sam replied drying himself.
Jordan chuckled "That is good to hear, did you sleep well?".
Sam looked and responded in a rather flirty fashion "Oh yes, very very well".
Jordan shook his head smiling he knew Sam was flirting with him "Excellent, and is Morgan looking after you?".
"Yes he is. Jordan are you allowed to join me for coffee?" Sam asked trying to hide his shyness.
Jordan smiled "Of course I am allowed, but this morning I have breakfast with my partner".
Sam shuffled his feet "Ah okay, it's just I'm not use to being so alone like this".
Jordan looked at him "What do you mean alone, I thought you would have a whole heap of friends".
"No, most of them just see the famous me so it is quite a lonely existence" Sam replied.

Just them Jordan's phone beeped he excused himself for one moment explaining it was his hotel phone, he saw it was Daniel 'Where are you, breakfast is ready'. Jordan smiled and typed quickly 'Tell Anderson we have are 3 for breakfast be there in 2 minutes'.

Jordan tentatively responded "I guess people see the fame and money aspect and not the person?".
Sam finally relaxed his body "Yes you hit the nail on the head. I thought I needed alone time but this is way to alone".
"I did read somewhere you had a partner?" Jordan asked him.
Sam laughed "Yeah, he tried to screw me over selling pictures all the time, so no partner anymore".
"Come on Sam your having coffee and breakfast with us" Jordan said not giving the chance to say no.
Sam looked at Jordan "Us?".
"Yes, come on" Jordan walked over to the terrace gate and opened it with his key card.
Sam giggled "So you are in the suite next to me?"
Jordan smiled and nodded opening the gate and calling out "Danny we have a guest for breakfast".
Daniel looked up from his book and put it down "Oh excellent".
"Sam this is Daniel my partner" Jordan said introducing them.
Daniel walked over towards them "Hello Sam, nice to officially meet you".
Sam shook his head smiling "Hi Daniel, sorry I didn't realise Jordan had a partner or even gay".
"Come sit Sam" Jordan said and then looked at Daniel "I think Sam was feeling a little lonely".
Daniel sat down "Well it can get like that hidden away here".
"Thank you both, you get use to people forcing themselves on you wanting to be best mates" Sam responded.

Daniel and Jordan sat and listened to Sam during breakfast, it appeared to both of them that although he had a possy of people running around him it was a very lonely existence being so famous and single, normality in a true sense was now hard to come by. They were getting on pretty well due to Sam being relaxed around them, Jordan looking at the time realised he would have to get back to work and went over to kiss Daniel.

"Back to work Danny boy" he said kissing him on the head.
Daniel pinched Jordan's arse "Okay miss you already" he chuckled.
Sam stood up "I should go and leave you in peace Daniel".
Daniel looked over at Sam "No, sit back down you don't have to go".
Jordan leaned in and whispered to Daniel "Invite him for dinner if you like".
Daniel nodded and kissed Jordan then looked at Sam "We can spend the day together if you like Sam".
"Yes please I would like the company" Sam replied eagerly.

Jordan left them to it just as Anderson brought fresh coffee out and poured it for them, they spent an hour mindlessly wittering away to each other. Sam was now on 'Danny' terms instead of the formal Daniel, it was fair to say that Sam was gobsmacked when he found out that Daniel's family owned the Salinger Hotel Group. Daniel found Sam a pair of sunglasses and a baseball cap so that he couldn't be easily recognised, they wandered out of the Orchid Wing and down on to the beach and got Cael to put some sunbeds close to the sea. Daniel and Sam swam and sunbathed whilst Cael looked after them both as well as being look out for any unwanted attention. Sam laid back on his bed a little out of breath at the swim they had just done but happy, it had been ages since he was able to really chill out and no be on his guard all the time.

The 5 days seemed to go by quickly and Sam had become good friends with Daniel and Jordan, he had spent most of his time sunbathing and swimming with Daniel and joining them both for dinner in the evenings. They swapped phone numbers promising to meet up when they were back in the UK next week as Sam wanted to take them out for dinner for their kindness. Sam had already sent messages to some of his closest showbiz friends telling them how amazing the hotel was for privacy. Jordan had also by this time been to the British Embassy and received a resident visa which allowed him to work and stay longer in the UK. There last couple of days on the island were bliss, Jordan had a knack at running the hotel, friendly but not stuffy like some of the top hotels on the island. Sofie returned and took back over the running of the hotel leaving Daniel and Jordan one day of alone time before they flew back to the UK.

The flight back to the UK was surprisingly good taking in to account that Steve was not attending to them, Callum had put the whole family and Jordan on the airlines VIP list which went to explain why they received private escorts to their seats and the impeccable service on board. They only had a couple of weeks before they were due to fly out to LA for thanksgiving during which time they would have a lot to cram in. It was early evening when Daniel and Jordan were sat on the sofa cuddling up back in England, tired and jetlagged from their flight but fighting to stay awake so their bodies adjusted. The weather had turned much colder as autumn had really set in, they sat chatting about their trip to LA with Jordan expressing his concerns over being back there knowing that Sage would probably be angry, the last thing he wanted to do was put Daniel or anyone at risk knowing what he was capable of. Daniel assured Jordan that they would not stray far from Nicky and Kit's mansion for the 4 days they would be there.

Their phone pinged simultaneously, Jordan looked and saw a message from Nicky saying she would be in London day after tomorrow for a publicity event for 2 nights. Jordan asked if they should invite her to stay, Daniel gave a thumbs up to lazy to move any other part of his body that was snuggled up against Jordan. Nicky responded outlining her plans and that she would love to stay, seeing that her second night was free they decided to host dinner. Jordan sent a message out to the Bajan Group 'Dinner at Daniel's on Wednesday evening' the replies came back quickly all yes's except Kit who was staying behind with the children in LA. Jordan then sent a text to Lucy inviting them and then pondered for a moment, he asked Daniel if they should invite Sam as well, again Jordan stuck his thump in the air and murmured yes. By the time they decided to head up to bed everyone had accepted.

Daniel and Jordan found themselves travelling to the airport on Tuesday morning to meet Nicky, deciding to use the company limo meant neither would have to drive. Much to their surprise Callum met them at arrivals and had them security cleared to go airside and wait in the clubhouse whilst he went to the plane to collect her. It wasn't long before they both appeared, Nicky wearing a baseball hat and sunglasses looked extremely out of place causing Daniel and Jordan to laugh at her when she sat down. They spent half an hour having a quick catch up and then proceeded through arrivals, the doors from customs swung open as they exited to numerous flashes going off. The papparazzi knew she had boarded a flight in LA so they were stood waiting for several hours to catch the photo of her arrival in to the UK ahead to the chat show she was doing that evening. To Jordan the baseball cap and sunglasses now made sense, they all clambered to get the photo that could be sold to the press for top dollar. Callum, Daniel and Jordan would also find themselves the following day spread across the globe in print.

One person in particular who was paying much more interest in her publicity was Sage, for the first time he got a very good look at the now named man 'Daniel Salinger from the Salinger Hotel Group' as accompanying the star. The second photo below showed Nicky and Jordan laughing with each other,  Sage sat back laughing he then phoned the newspaper to reveal who one of the 'Unamed male persons' was in the photo. He now had a chance to destroy Jordan publicly and humiliate him all from one phone call.

Nicky eventually surfaced from her bedroom at 1pm and joined the boys in the kitchen for some much needed coffee she was on the phone talking with Kit with a serious look on her face, she hung up and looked at them both.

"Guys I think you should be prepared for a shit storm about to happen" Nicky spoke with an upset look.
Daniel looked to Jordan and then back at Nicky "What is it?".
"They have found out Jordan use to do gay porn and the rumours have started" she put her phone down on the kitchen table.
Jordan looked a little shock "Well I knew it would catch up one day, but what sort of rumours?".
"We are apparently having a torrid love affair in London" she said looking at Jordan.
Jordan sat there looking shocked "I am so sorry Nicky" he said.
"Don't be silly Jordan I am use to it, but it's you I am more worried about as it is intrusive" she looked at them both.
Jordan shook his head "I promise you it won't bother me Nicky".

Daniel returned with his tablet and started going through the English press but nothing was there yet but there was one link to a Hollywood publication that he clicked on, the three of them looked waiting for the page to load then sat there in silence reading it. 'Famous Movie Star In Romantic Fling With Gay Porn Star', they looked at each other and continued reading 'Spotted with her new love interest in London?, American gay porn star Jordan with his dashing suave looks and perfectly defined features made several gay porn movies, which at best were only mildly hot but the acting was dire. His looks obviously caught the eye of Nicky whilst hubby is thousands of miles away babysitting.' There were a couple of links to some of his porn movies and the photo of them laughing looking at each other. Nicky looked at Daniel whilst Jordan read over the article again.

"Bastards" he shouted "how dare they say my acting was dire" he burst out laughing.
Daniel laughed "They don't know you like I do though".
Nicky sat down "Welcome to the fame game Jordan".

They sat drinking coffee talking and laughing, Jordan had a suspicion that Sage was probably behind this. Daniel was surprised when his mother and father turned up with bags of shopping, she knew Daniel only to well that he would leave it to the last minute to get the food in for dinner. Jordan and Nicky helped Lucy out preparing dinner whilst Daniel and his father set the dining room table, they then went out to get wine. By the time they arrived back everything was prepared only to find Lucy, Jordan and Nicky sat in the lounge having a cheeky drink after all their hard work. Lucy inquired who the eighth person was but Daniel was not giving anything away so Jordan kept tight lipped as well. Lucy and David went to the kitchen to check on dinner whilst the others showered and changed eventually reappearing shortly before 7pm, at the same time Steve and Callum arrived. David played host and poured drinks, Steve was driving but Daniel insisted they stayed over as they had plenty of bedrooms. Just after 7.15pm the front gate buzzer went off and Daniel excused himself, he opened the gates and went to the front door to greet the new guest. Sam got out of the back seat and asked Daniel what time the driver should pick him up. Daniel chuckled before telling Sam he could stay over as the other guests were as well, Sam shrugged his shoulders and told the driver to pick him up at 10am.

Sam walked to where Daniel stood "What others?" a look of shyness appeared on his face.
"Family and friends" Daniel replied before taking Sam's hand "Come on".
They walked in to the kitchen where everyone was chatting "Everyone this is our guest" Daniel called out.

Sam smiled when he saw Nicky as they had met a couple of times at award ceremonies, he felt immediately more relaxed. Steve and Callum stopped dead in their tracks mouths open, Daniel laughed at their expressions before introducing them. Callum could only muster three wow's at this point. He introduced Sam to his mother and father where Sam praised them on their amazing hotel in Barbados, Sam gave Jordan and Nicky a hug. It was during dinner that Lucy invited Sam to the opening of the LA hotel in January.

Sam was only to happy "Let me know the dates and I will block it out in my diary" he said.
"Thank you Sam and I will do" she smiled then turned to Nicky "I was kind of hoping you might open the hotel Nicky?".
Nicky smiled "You know I will Lucy".
Sam interrupted "Oh hang on, if she's opening it, then I want to sing a couple of numbers" he laughed.
Lucy laughed "Okay, actually you have given me another idea but enough hotel talk at dinner".

They moved in to the lounge to have coffee, Lucy approached Sam asking if he would endorse the hotels rooftop bar and mind having it named after him. Sam loved the idea at finally getting a bar of his own, well sort of anyway. They all chatted away until the early hours and Lucy had found out everything she wanted to know about Steve and Callum. What had become evident was they both liked their jobs but didn't see themselves at the airline much longer, they both loved Barbados and even more so now they could stay at the Salinger hotel there. By 2am the group dispersed and went to their bedrooms for some much need sleep.

Over the next couple of weeks Daniel and Jordan have dined out with Sam only to find themselves plastered over the British press one morning, they had spent a few days with Daniel's sister and husband who both loved Jordan straight away. Steve and Callum would often pop over when neither were working and Daniel's father and Jordan worked out together each morning. It was on one of these mornings Daniel was sat drinking coffee with his mother after finishing their morning swim in their pool.

Lucy put her coffee down on the table "So how are things going with Jordan?".
"Amazing mother, sometimes I could cry just being around him, I love him so much" his dreamy look said it all.
Lucy smiled "I know Danny, you were never this happy with Greg".
Daniel mused for a moment "I don't think I ever actually loved him going by how I feel now".
Lucy sipped her coffee "That's what I mean. So are you all packed for tomorrow?".
"Oh, not yet doing that this afternoon, it is going to be quite a thanksgiving" Daniel said looking at his mother.

Jordan and David showered at the gym and then sat in the changing room drying off, most people had already worked out and left for work so it was just the two of them joking and laughing around.

David looked at Jordan "Can I ask you something Jordan?".
"David, I hope we were past that and could be open with each other" Jordan replied looking at him.
"Yes indeed, what do you see happening with Danny and yourself?" David sat down on the bench.
Jordan stopped and continued starring in to his locker "What do you mean David?".
David pulled his socks on "I mean your future together".
Jordan rummage in his bag then turned to David "I just haven't found the courage yet" showing David the ring.
A big smile grew across David's face "Don't worry about the courage, you will know when the time is right".
Jordan looked at David "Is it to much to quickly?".
David shook his head "Just keep the ring on you when you can. And lets keep this between us".
Jordan put the ring back "Do you think Lucy would be okay with this?".
David laughed "Lucy would be happy if Danny is happy Jordan".

They finished changing and headed home to have lunch with Daniel and Lucy. The rest of the day they spent packing suitcases again looking forward to their LA trip.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 5

Part 21 - The Day Before Thanksgiving

Boarding the flight to LA the group had six seats together in upper class as Daniel, Jordan, Lucy, David, Steve and Callum took their seats on the flight to LA. Steve noticing one seat near them at the very front was empty couldn't help but glance at the anxiousness of the cabin crew by the door, this usually meant someone very famous travelling. Callum had also noticed the goings on at the door, but he could see passengers still boarding in economy.

Daniel looked up at them from his seat "What are you two doing?".
Callum looked back at Daniel "Someone famous is travelling today, cabin crew look anxious, it's always a tell tell sign".
"Oooh who do you think it is?" Daniel said standing up and Callum shrugged his shoulders.

Suddenly the flow of passengers boarding stopped and the curtain was drawn between upper class and the back of the plane. The airline escort appeared at the door and headed towards them followed by Sam. Mumblings became evident as the other passengers gasped at seeing who boarded the plane and their eyes followed him as he walked towards the front of the plane. Sam saw the surprises on their faces and was smiling at them as he approached Callum's seat, the now short hop to his own seat took longer as he had to hug all six of the group.

Jordan was first to ask "We didn't know you were going to LA this morning?".
"I have a studio session in a couple of days plus I am spending thanksgiving with Nicky and Kit" Sam replied.
Jordan laughed "That is where we are all going".
Sam smiled "I know, Nicky and Kit invited me over to join you all on Thursday, hope you don't mind me gate crashing".
Jordan now back in his seat "Sam of course not, after all we hope you consider us all as friends".

For Sam a flight like this would usually involve numerous interruptions by other passengers wanting a selfie or autograph, he was happy to oblige in most cases except when he wanted sleep. Today he would only get interrupted when the group went up to the bar to sit and chat, the rest of the flight his friends made sure no one could intrude. It was only after 7 hours in to the flight that the group finally settled down and caught a few hours nap before lunch was served an hour before their arrival. The aircraft flew to the north of LA and out over the pacific getting lower and lower as it did so, finally it banked to the left and lined up on the glide path for the final approach. Jordan looked out of the window and clearly visible was Huntington Beach and Newport, the last time he saw this view was when he left Sage and LA for good, he had hoped never to see this place again but the memories flooded back. The aircraft came to a stop at the gate and the group were whisked away by a fleet of limo's to the VIP arrival centre to clear immigration and await their baggage. Sam was staying at the Wilshire Beverly Hills and said he would see them all tomorrow as he climbed in to his limo.

Within 30 minutes they were leaving LAX and heading up towards Beverly Hills and Coldwater Canyon. Callum had never to been to LA and this was Daniel's third visit so they listened intently as Jordan pointed out some of the buildings and landmarks. They passed Paramount studios and began their drive through Beverly Hills before starting up hill to the exclusive communities of Coldwater Canyon. By the time they arrived Patrick and Lee were already there sitting out by the pool, Steve hardly got through the door before the children came running up and dragged him off to the pool since he had become their pool buddy on his frequent but short trips. Daniel and Jordan settled in and unpacked before joining the now very busy house, full of noise from laughter, talking and splashing in the pool. By 5pm the children were picked up as they had a sleepover at a friends house which left just the adults sitting outside on the terrace, Daniel was busy making up a bowl of salad in the kitchen on the opposite side of the house. Kit was pouring drinks for everyone from the wet bar by the pool before he called over to the group.

"I am waiting for a friend who will join us for an hour before we head out if anyone else is interested" he said.
Jordan looked over "Where are you off to?".
"An open mic bar off Rodeo for new bands, pretty awesome place if you like country rock" he replied placing a drink on the table.
"Sounds interesting will see if Danny fancies it unless the jetlag hits in" Jordan laughed.

Sage drove up through Coldwater Canyon he had no idea how things would pan out so he would play it by ear, there was no doubt that one person would not be happy to see him. He didn't worry about that as he could put on his best show to win them all over. He pulled up to the gated community, the security guard checked Nicky and Kit's list and opened the gates, Sage drove along the row of hidden mansions until he found the number of the one he was looking for. The gates stood open so he drove in and parked at the front of the imposing building and got out of the car, walking over to the front door he pushed the button.

"Figured some of you might be washed out from the time difference" Kit chuckled and heard the door bell.
Daniel shouted from the kitchen "Do you want me to get that?".
"Yes please" Kit shouted back at Daniel.
"So what is this friends name and is he someone else famous?" Callum asked from the pool side.
"Oh, reckon you might fancy him he is muscled beyond belief, his name is Sage" Kit replied again.
"What?" Jordan sat bolt upright with a horrified look on his face.
Daniel opened the door "Hello".
Sage looked, smiled and pointed a finger "Oh hang on your err... Daniel isn't it?".
Daniel laughed "Yes, but who are you?".
Sage laughed "Sorry, I'm Kit's plus one were heading off to band night later" he replied evading giving his name out.
"Oh right yes I just heard Kit mumbling something about it but couldn't quite hear everything".
Sage smiled "Oh Daniel can I ask you a favour, I got some bottles in the trunk and need a hand if you don't mind".
Daniel smiled at his charming manner being completely taken in "Of course".

They strode across the driveway towards Sage's car. Jordan jumped out of his chair quickly followed by Patrick and Lee who understood what was going on. Kit stood there holding his drink. David suddenly remembered where he heard the name Sage from and jumped up following Lee.

"What is going?" Kit asked loudly.
David looked back "Sage is the ex Jordan ran away from".
"Oh fuck" Kit dropped his drink and went running.

The commotion on the pool terrace was bodies scrambling to their feet and running through the lounge and round the side of the house shouting Daniel's name as they ran. Sage opened the trunk door and Daniel looked on rather discombobulated at the empty trunk, the dull pain and force stunned Daniel before he fell head first in to the trunk, he felt dizzy as his body was being pushed and forced in to the trunk, disorientated and dazed he saw the light disappear and a loud clunk as the trunk door closed. Sage jumped in the driver seat and turned the ignition key as the engine roared in to life.

Jordan flew out of the front door as the car tyres screeched spinning madly and Sage drove out of the driveway at top speed. Daniel panicked punching hard at the roof of the trunk continuously. Jordan sunk to his knees his head in his hands screaming 'No, No' as the back of the car sped out of the gates. Nicky had already called the police and was now calling the gated security guard to stop the car, Kit opened up the garage door and got his Ferrari out shouting to Jordan to get in. Nicky ran back in the house and came out throwing a set of keys at Patrick take the BMW and follow them, Lee and David got in and set off in pursuit.

Everything happened in minutes and Sage could not believe his luck at getting the biggest prize so easily. Lucy had tears rolling down her face sobbing whilst Nicky comforted her, Callum was crying in the arms of Steve who just looked on unsure what had just happened. Sage sped through the community turning on to the entry road, he saw the gates firmly closed with the guard standing there, he knew he couldn't stop and with that he pressed his foot down harder on the accelerator. The guard went to pull his gun out but was to slow, he jumped out of the way as the car ploughed in to the gates with a tremendous crashing and clanging sound as they fell free of their hinges spinning to the ground behind the car. The guard got to his feet and saw a Ferrari coming down fast, he managed to pull one of the gates out of the road to let the car pass. He ran back to the booth and got the cctv camera picking up the cars arrival to get the registration plate. The BMW 4x4 screeched to a halt at the gate.

"Are you okay?" Patrick called out of the window.
"Yes I'm fine, I have just given the registration to LAPD they are on it" he called over to Patrick.

The BMW pulled away whilst David sent a text to Jordan asking where they got to and followed them as Jordan gave directions. Sage turned off down a dirt track to hide for a while as he suspected they would be following him, with the car shielded from the road he got out and sensing they were alone he went around to the trunk.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3