Fucking a Daddy's Boy

bihairy

We had been texting back and forth for awhile.  "I really want this to finally happen," the other guy wrote, adding "I'm really nervous though.  Will you be gentle with me?"

"Of course I will," I answered, writing "I want to load you with my cum.  I wanna give you daddy DNA."

I have been chatting with this 20 something year old for almost a year.  We live in the same state but he is in the southern part and I'm more north.  It had been really hard to envision a hook up, but then he texted me saying he would be in my area for a couple days because of a work meeting and he had a hotel room in my town.  I was finally going to pound and breed this 'boy'.

When he arrived in town he sent a text message announcing as much.  We arranged a time to meet so we could fuck.  He said he was nervous but really turned on.  He wanted Dad DNA inside his ass. 

I'm an average guy with an average cock, but I love to fuck and breed man hole.  It is my passion.   I'm lucky I can cum several times and love loading a hole until my balls were empty.

I show up to his hotel at the scheduled time.  He tells me his room number and I'm there in a minute.  He opens the door and is partially naked.  No shirt, barefoot and a small pair of shorts.  He is tall about 6' dark hair and eyes. Sexy with a bit of hair on his chest.  He invites me in with a great smile.  We chat a bit. He is shaking a bit from being nervous.  I tell him there is nothing to fear. It is all good. 

I start to undress. He is on the bed watching me. Licking his lips.  I'm hard already and drop my pants.  He leans over and sucks me. Licking and sucking my cock.  It feels so good. I stroke his hair and whisper my approval.  "Good boy" "you're doing a great job. why don't you pull down those shorts."

He does.  I join him on the bed. He is sucking me licking me. Making me drip.  I pull him off my cock and we kiss. Deep.  Moaning and groaning. It feels so good. He is getting hornier by the minute.  He is licking my nipples.  He has perfect nipples. I bend down and suck them gently flicking my tongue back and forth. His cock responds. He is no longer nervous. He is in heat.

"Please fuck my hole dad" he whispers.  I play with his ass. It is wet and waiting for my cock.  My cock is swelling and ready. I am wet from his spit.  My cock probes his hole and enters. 

There is a huge sigh from him. "OMG yes yes yes please fuck me daddy."

I am pounding him and he is moaning. I try holding back but can't. Too soon, I shoot a big load inside. He says he can feel the warmth and loves it.  I keep fucking that hot hole.  Slowly at first and as my dick gets harder and harder I go faster and harder inside him. In a flash I'm sending more juice into his hole.  Bathed in sweat, I roll off him and take a break..

We are spooning and I'm grinding my cock against his ass.  My cock finds its way to his wet hole.  I'm inside again as he is moaning and so am I..it feels so good.  I am pounding him. We change positions and I'm on top his legs and feet on my shoulders.  We switch to doggie and I'm holding on to his hips and slamming into him.  I unleash another load.  It feels so good shooting out of my balls and into his ass nice and deep.  We fuck again shortly after and after 3 hours of sex I have given him 4 loads total.  We are wiped out.  He is smiling and thanking me. I thank him, get dressed and leave..

I get a text message a couple hours later. "I loved it dad. I even took a nap after.  I hope to be back in town next month and want to see you again."  Yes of course you can I text with a smile.

What a good "son".

• Like 10
  • Upvote 9

On August 8, 2018 at 3:08 AM, bihairy said:

We had been texting back and forth for awhile.  "I really want this to finally happen," the other guy wrote, adding "I'm really nervous though.  Will you be gentle with me?"

"Of course I will," I answered, writing "I want to load you with my cum.  I wanna give you daddy DNA."

I have been chatting with this 20 something year old for almost a year.  We live in the same state but he is in the southern part and I'm more north.  It had been really hard to envision a hook up, but then he texted me saying he would be in my area for a couple days because of a work meeting and he had a hotel room in my town.  I was finally going to pound and breed this 'boy'.

When he arrived in town he sent a text message announcing as much.  We arranged a time to meet so we could fuck.  He said he was nervous but really turned on.  He wanted Dad DNA inside his ass. 

I'm an average guy with an average cock, but I love to fuck and breed man hole.  It is my passion.   I'm lucky I can cum several times and love loading a hole until my balls were empty.

I show up to his hotel at the scheduled time.  He tells me his room number and I'm there in a minute.  He opens the door and is partially naked.  No shirt, barefoot and a small pair of shorts.  He is tall about 6' dark hair and eyes. Sexy with a bit of hair on his chest.  He invites me in with a great smile.  We chat a bit. He is shaking a bit from being nervous.  I tell him there is nothing to fear. It is all good. 

I start to undress. He is on the bed watching me. Licking his lips.  I'm hard already and drop my pants.  He leans over and sucks me. Licking and sucking my cock.  It feels so good. I stroke his hair and whisper my approval.  "Good boy" "you're doing a great job. why don't you pull down those shorts."

He does.  I join him on the bed. He is sucking me licking me. Making me drip.  I pull him off my cock and we kiss. Deep.  Moaning and groaning. It feels so good. He is getting hornier by the minute.  He is licking my nipples.  He has perfect nipples. I bend down and suck them gently flicking my tongue back and forth. His cock responds. He is no longer nervous. He is in heat.

"Please fuck my hole dad" he whispers.  I play with his ass. It is wet and waiting for my cock.  My cock is swelling and ready. I am wet from his spit.  My cock probes his hole and enters. 

There is a huge sigh from him. "OMG yes yes yes please fuck me daddy."

I am pounding him and he is moaning. I try holding back but can't. Too soon, I shoot a big load inside. He says he can feel the warmth and loves it.  I keep fucking that hot hole.  Slowly at first and as my dick gets harder and harder I go faster and harder inside him. In a flash I'm sending more juice into his hole.  Bathed in sweat, I roll off him and take a break..

We are spooning and I'm grinding my cock against his ass.  My cock finds its way to his wet hole.  I'm inside again as he is moaning and so am I..it feels so good.  I am pounding him. We change positions and I'm on top his legs and feet on my shoulders.  We switch to doggie and I'm holding on to his hips and slamming into him.  I unleash another load.  It feels so good shooting out of my balls and into his ass nice and deep.  We fuck again shortly after and after 3 hours of sex I have given him 4 loads total.  We are wiped out.  He is smiling and thanking me. I thank him, get dressed and leave..

I get a text message a couple hours later. "I loved it dad. I even took a nap after.  I hope to be back in town next month and want to see you again."  Yes of course you can I text with a smile.

What a good "son".

• 1 month later...
On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 8:08 PM, bihairy said:

He has perfect nipples. I bend down and suck them gently flicking my tongue back and forth. His cock responds. He is no longer nervous. He is in heat.

Being a titpig, mine control all on me and are that keys to my hole.  Your line hits the nail on the head - when someone works my tits it puts me into heat and then I crave cocks and need to be fucked.  Any other titpigs out there?  Oink!

• Like 1

I am also a tit pig, whenever a guy sucks on my tits My pussy starts tingling, I am in heat too,  I start to crave cock, I tell  the guy to fuck me and I melt in his arms as he enters me and gives me a good fuck and a big load, he can keep doing his time after time just as long as he keeps me in heat sucking my tities and laying with them'