Tips for being a good bottom boy

iamwhatiam84

I'm sorry if this has been asked recently.  I'm thinking of getting back into the hookup scene again after a loooong hiatus. There's a few daddies in the area I'd like to offer my boy cunt up to for their enjoyment, and if we click then maybe making it a regular thing.  Can some of you seasoned top daddies give some tips on how I can be the best little bottom boy slut possible?  What does your bottom boy do that really turns you on?  Aside from making sure I'm cleaned out good beforehand, is there anything you wish your boys would do more of?  

newundies.jpg

legsup.jpg

• Upvote 2

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY
On 8/9/2018 at 1:10 AM, iamwhatiam84 said:

I'm sorry if this has been asked recently.  I'm thinking of getting back into the hookup scene again after a loooong hiatus. There's a few daddies in the area I'd like to offer my boy cunt up to for their enjoyment, and if we click then maybe making it a regular thing.  Can some of you seasoned top daddies give some tips on how I can be the best little bottom boy slut possible?  What does your bottom boy do that really turns you on?  Aside from making sure I'm cleaned out good beforehand, is there anything you wish your boys would do more of?  

Well here are some tips of mine that i thought you might find helpful :D

#1- NEVER say no. As cumdumps, we aren't real men just cum receptacles. Real men drop their load in whatever Hole they please.

#2- ALWAYS take his load, try to talk guys out of using condoms who want to use them. I usually tell them that i am clean and recently tested or that my ass is tighter than a pussy (if they are bi or straight this convinces guys sometimes to breed my ass)

#3- Always say Thank you after a real man drains his balls in you. Beg him for his cum too! I always remember that its an HONOR to get a real man's cum in my hole, knowing that i am not even worth his spit or piss.

#4- Dont waste his time. Most tops i meet are in a rush, so if possible, be naked and bent over for him already so he doesnt have to wait for u to undress when he shows up. Or be at the door naked with ur mouth open. Show to him that you are serious about draining his balls. He might even call u a good faggot after awhile.

#5- Do not waste any of his cum, it is like Gold to faggots like us. I always keep the top's cum in my ass and let it stay in their for hours til it dries. If any leaks out i just take it with my fingers and lick it off lol

Im sure there are more, but they are some commandments i follow :D

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

And NEVER ask for his status its not important to you, you are just a cumdump slave for any man that wants to use your hole, whether he has aids or not

Guest Dickmagnet
23 hours ago, AnonTopRough said:

Be sure to let him know you're open to having your wrists & ankles tied to the bed all night. And shared with strangers. With the option of being blindfolded and/or gagged, if he wants.

That's Hot !

Mentally surrender to yhour tops and everything becomes very easy. Be prepared to put up with whatever pleases your top - it is not about you - you are just the holes for his pleasure. Your enjoyment is getting him off - having him breed and fuck you. Treat every cock and load as a privilege.