The Bull

Oh yeah, Bull is still open, I was there last night, fucked and loaded some very hot filthy young guys, and when I left, guys was still fucking like pigs there! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2018 at 8:48 PM, NastyBBFuckPIG said:

Oh yeah, Bull is still open, I was there last night, fucked and loaded some very hot filthy young guys, and when I left, guys was still fucking like pigs there! 

Looking fit as fuck fella! How long are you in Berlin for? Im over there from 2nd September for a week ;)

Hey ChaserSLUT - I live in Copenhagen, but this weekend i am in Hamburg, here for fucking raw ass, I am sure you will have fun and get fucked and loaded at Bull, a very filthy place, full og sleazy bareback pigs ;) 

2 hours ago, NastyBBFuckPIG said:

Hey ChaserSLUT - I live in Copenhagen, but this weekend i am in Hamburg, here for fucking raw ass, I am sure you will have fun and get fucked and loaded at Bull, a very filthy place, full og sleazy bareback pigs ;) 

If you’re ever in England, let me know ;)