My regular fuckbuddy has fallen love with me (?)

I wrote here some stories about my hot adventures with my 26 y/o tattooed fuckbuddy. He is a talented fuckmaschine, I love to be with him. We have always long sessions. 

Two weeks before we were in Magnum. After  some good fucks, in the third hour we ( rather I) began to find a third guy. Previously one of the others barebacked me already. But it is never enough. No one of us decided to begin it. It came automatically. 

We separated and continued to cruise alone. Twenty minutes later I tried to find my mate, but I couldn’t. Then caught him at the door, while he was leaving. I was getting angry because he wanted to go away without a word. 

Later we chatted and he apologised and said he thought he was of no use there. One week later we had a conversation. We mad clear everything. I guessed. He wanted to go not to sauna, but nowadays I can’t host him and vice verse. So we went to Magnum again. We were only alone, it was awesome. 

During the next week we had quite less conversation. And he wrote me that he jerked every day while he was thinking only about me. And I made him calm. He needed me (of course to have sex, he said). He wanted to fuck me for decades. And he didn’t want to go sauna. Although he had fantasies about me while I was being gangbanged or bred by another guy, but he didn’t want to see it. He emphasised that he has no emotions in me but he loved a piece of mine. The dirty side of my soul. 

So we met on Tuesday, but we couldn’t find any place to be together. So we went to Magnum again. It was fantastic. After two hours continuously fuck he invited in our room a bearish awesome guy for threesome. We sucked  eachoteher and they fucked me bb rotating. Finally our guest gave me a huge load onto my back. 

I said, he didn’t want to threesome originally and I didn’t want too. Ha said he wanted what was good for me. I said me too and I wanted to serve him and do what he wanted. 

Then n appeared a god. I didn’t joke. A fucking good looking guy with solid beard, awesome body (quite muscular but not body builder type), nice tattooes. His towel didn’t allow to see his tool but it seemed big. I said my mate, this is the guy who would  be never interested in me. He said to follow him. He turned back, I looked deep into him eyes. We arrived a bigger room and my mate forced me to suck hom in the door. The god just was looking at us. Then my mate ordered me to pull this guy in. I sid, and he cam. 

We began a hot three some session but my mate jumped up suddenly and went out. I caught him and asked whether there is some problem but he nodded not. 

We continued with this god for a while. I gave him a deepthroat, he was moaning like a mad. Then he offered to find a third guy. We found my mate and I asked him to join us but he denied it. Finally we found a younger perfect guy, I sucked them both for a while, when they asked me to leave because they wanted to play with only eachother. 

I left them and found my mate while he was dressing up. Later he said never Sauna again. He feel worthless in the company of others. He thought he was less worth than me, etc. He said he knew I was interested in him because he fucked good. I answered yes, because we were together to fuck. I loved his cock, he loved my hole, and they suited. I want him to fuck me. What else?

So I don’t understand him. I think he’s jealous of me. Do you think I am right. Is it possible he has fallen in love with me? What should I do in this situation. I offered him not to meet till end of August and asked him to think about his feelings. 

• Like 1

Guest Dickmagnet

Sounds a lot like a guy i know, always initiating a 3some but never hangs around & always makes excuses to meet anywhere public. can be so many issues best is to ask him out right & hold him to his word. But saying that i understand your dilemma it's very frustrating.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

This isn't in the category of fantasy versus reality. He fantasizes about you getting fucked by other guys,, but when it really happens it's either not what he thought it would be as he feels jealous, inadequate, or redundant. I've been on both sides of this equation as guys find it hot that I'm slutty but as soon as I'm actually doing something slutty the equation/dynamic changes and they freak the fuck out. Thankfully I've gotten to the point where I'm confident enough in myself and detached enough from emotional commitment that I don't get like that too. Years ago I had this deep notional commitment with this straight boy I was having sex with regularly and I thought it would be hot to see another guy bareback him. He agree and I found a guy to do it but got insanely jealous when it went down as he was enjoying it too much. He'd fantasizes about getting fucked by random guys but was too scared to do it and now his fantasy was coming true. Would he start wanting other guys to fuck him anon and bare? That was my ass and I wasn't sharing! We talked about it after that but things were never the same. He really enjoyed that experience and soon was soon was fucking around like crazy.

He probably has hurt feelings. Some guys are cool with playing the field but many aren't. I have quite a few regular fuck buds who are pretty slutty and fuck and get fucked on the side a lot. They're cool with it and so am I. I also have some fuck buds who are pretty uptight and think that they're the only guy I play with. I let them believe that lie and am not going to tell them otherwise. They think I belong to them so that we can keep fucking and I'm cool with keeping up that fantasy for them. We believe what we want to believe. It sounds like your fuck bud wants you to be a slut in his fantasies but just belong to him in reality. You have to decide if you want to maintain that illusion.