Urine Cocktails

Pozslutnick

I drink a lot of urine/piss (urine therapy at least one glass a day, and as much as possible during sex)  Just curious if anyone has tried the recipes in this book: The Complete Urine Drinker's Guide to Cocktails.  I do like piss mixed with Perrier or sparkling water, but I've never mixed piss with alcohol.  Has anyone tried or have any recommendations?

Here's the recipe book: The Complete Urine Drinker's Cocktail Guide

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Always drunk piss straight from a piss pig's cock.  When I drink Red Bull & Vodka I get comments that my piss tastes sweet.  That's no an answer to your question though.  Just horny & left a mess.  OiNK!  Let us know how those recipes work. Sounds hot. 

• Upvote 1

Guest peepee-love

Thank you Newneg for sharing. I’ll give a few of these a shot (pun intended)! I drink it straight, but I love and crave a tall glass of warm fresh strong urine alongside a ribeye or New York strip steak and baked potato slathered with butter! 

I have another recipe, it's not a cocktail, but good with meals.  Croutons,  just cut bread into cubes soak them in piss until saturated, then fry them with just a little bit of olive oil, until crispy on the outside.  You can add seasoning, but just plain olive oil was fine

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I met up with someone in a hotel that "made me" drink piss and gin on the balcony while he sipped gin and tonic. I remember wishing it was just a bottle of piss or from the tap. But i got a slight buzz that night which helped with our fun

• Upvote 2

• 5 weeks later...