BZ in Detroit is best Bathhouse in USA for BBC

Guest BZcumdump

Guest BZcumdump

Got fucked by 10 black guys and 1 Latino...no white guys...I didn’t refuse any, just that none fucked me.  I did write my room number on the chalkboard and stated I was there for BBC.   I’m 51 now, and I consistently get fucked by thin black guys in their early to mid 20s with 9 inches plus.  All fucked me bareback.  Lost count of loads.  Had to leave at 430am.  I wanted to extend my stay because there were still several black guys on the prowl but unfortunately had to leave.   BZ is no steam works or flex, but there is so much bbc there and younger bbc breeding any guy with a nice ass that I can’t imagine any other bathhouse in America with more bbc than BZ.  And I’ve been to a lot of them.   Not worried about getting older cause I keep my ass in great shape and continue to perfect my bottoming skills so that black guys fuck me repeatedly when they see me again.  Gettin dick from guys 30 years younger who love to breed my boi pussy is a huge turn on.  

On 8/11/2018 at 5:28 AM, BZcumdump said:

Got fucked by 10 black guys and 1 Latino...no white guys...I didn’t refuse any, just that none fucked me.  I did write my room number on the chalkboard and stated I was there for BBC.   I’m 51 now, and I consistently get fucked by thin black guys in their early to mid 20s with 9 inches plus.  All fucked me bareback.  Lost count of loads.  Had to leave at 430am.  I wanted to extend my stay because there were still several black guys on the prowl but unfortunately had to leave.   BZ is no steam works or flex, but there is so much bbc there and younger bbc breeding any guy with a nice ass that I can’t imagine any other bathhouse in America with more bbc than BZ.  And I’ve been to a lot of them.   Not worried about getting older cause I keep my ass in great shape and continue to perfect my bottoming skills so that black guys fuck me repeatedly when they see me again.  Gettin dick from guys 30 years younger who love to breed my boi pussy is a huge turn on.  

was just there this wknd. one guy told me he was gonna plant his babies deep. very hot.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2