BZ in Detroit is best Bathhouse in USA for BBC

Guest BZcumdump

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest LoveBBC

BZ for BBC is only Good Friday and saturdays after 11pm, peaking at 3am.  Easily over 30 black guys there on a friday or saturday night.  I’ve had as many as 15 in one night.  Don’t waste your time during the week though.  And stay until 7am or 8am when black guys are about to leave and want one last nutt.   There was a time between 6 and 8am I was fucked by 8 black guys after only getting a few between 2 and 6am.  They would hear me getting fucked and when a guy would leave, there was already another at the door waiting.  I used to love being an exhibitionist, but now I just like one guy in my room at a time only focused on me and giving me that nutt.  A lot of black guys just want some good ass.   I get in a doggystyle position with my phat  ass toward the door and they come in a just start pumping me raw.  80 to 90% automatically fuck raw.  For the rest I take the cum out of the condom and swallow it or insert it in my hole. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bbtop734

I want to go there so bad. I'm over here in Ann Arbor but never had a chance to get over there. Would love to walk into a space with tons of guys just fucking raw.

Guest Sub4use74
On 3/14/2019 at 8:02 PM, Guest LoveBBC said:

BZ for BBC is only Good Friday and saturdays after 11pm, peaking at 3am.  Easily over 30 black guys there on a friday or saturday night.  I’ve had as many as 15 in one night.  Don’t waste your time during the week though.  And stay until 7am or 8am when black guys are about to leave and want one last nutt.   There was a time between 6 and 8am I was fucked by 8 black guys after only getting a few between 2 and 6am.  They would hear me getting fucked and when a guy would leave, there was already another at the door waiting.  I used to love being an exhibitionist, but now I just like one guy in my room at a time only focused on me and giving me that nutt.  A lot of black guys just want some good ass.   I get in a doggystyle position with my phat  ass toward the door and they come in a just start pumping me raw.  80 to 90% automatically fuck raw.  For the rest I take the cum out of the condom and swallow it or insert it in my hole. 

I'd love to be there and gangbanged by BBC tied in a swing and auctioned off at the end of the night