Ever since I was diagnosed with HIV..

Hey guys. I’ve been diagnosed with HIV and undetectable for 2 years now. Ever since I found out I was infected (by my ex bf), I literally wanna barebacked and bred with every encounter all the time. I get bred and I feel better. I don’t wanna sound like I’m sick in the head or something. I just wanted to ask is this normal. I think I’ve gotten hungry for cum inside my ass and cum in general.

also men HIV neg know I’m hiv poz and they still breed me (more than one)

i jusy wanna know if it’s normal to want more loads in you after you been infected. 

Thanks 

54 minutes ago, BlackBttmUK said:

Hey guys. I’ve been diagnosed with HIV and undetectable for 2 years now. Ever since I found out I was infected (by my ex bf), I literally wanna barebacked and bred with every encounter all the time. I get bred and I feel better. I don’t wanna sound like I’m sick in the head or something. I just wanted to ask is this normal. I think I’ve gotten hungry for cum inside my ass and cum in general.

i jusy wanna know if it’s normal to want more loads in you after you been infected. 

Thanks 

Can not speak from personal experience here, as I'm still a neg BB bottom, but have chatted with a lot of poz guys over the last two years since I opened up and began taking any and all loads from all the guys, and with most of those I've conversed with on the subject, the majority have stated that they became super horny for cock and cum all the time after pozzing up.  I don't know if it is a mental aspect or a result of the physical changes that ones body and chemistry goes through after pozzing, but it does seem to be a prevailing effect of pozzing.  So with that in mind, you are not " sick" in the head, you are just one of the lucky ones that it has effected in that manner, and I'd say it's totally normal, you should take full advantage and enjoy the ride and be happy with it and don't worry about what others may think.

Guest Porthos

The anxiety over becoming poz is gone...When I was first diagnosed I was shocked and a bit ashamed, but after a few weeks a calm overcame me....I no longer worried whether the load I had just taken would be the "one". 

Guest ff-whole

Wow, great topic....

I am a bb bottom though not chasing or wanting to become POZ. I am still negative.
I just recently got my  hands on Prep. I haven't taking it yet. I need to study it first.

I read about Pozzed guys saying they are now so horny that they need cum every day.
Shocks... I am still negative and I Need Cum EVERY DAY... hahahahaha ?

GREAT discussion! Still neg here, but a few years ago thought I was gifted and it was an exciting thought. I always knew the risks of BB, and knew becoming poz was a possibility.  Unfortunately it wasn't this time.  After that, I did chat with a number of poz guys, and most said they had no regrets, and yes their sex drive and life increased.  At that point, I decided to start my chase.  I was, and still am determined to know who my gifter is though.  Unfortunately there seem to be many toxic tops who say they are willing to gift, but aren't serious about it.  Perhaps one day I will find one though

On 8/11/2018 at 10:56 PM, BlackBttmUK said:

Thanks 

Same here, once i found i got infected. I literally take all loads. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest GoneFishing
On 9/23/2018 at 9:57 AM, Dannee52 said:

Since testing positive 4 years ago, sex has become hotter, more intense, always enjoyable and I look forward to my next breeding session. I am now a total bottom.....I don’t seek out Poz loads but prefer them

yes ! no regrets ever 

you will keep outdoing yourself each fuck

you will have the most amazing sex life ☣️