Ever since I was diagnosed with HIV..

my POZ husband would fuck my neg hole every day if he could and I'd let him. He said he's hornier since he became POZ.  He is Undetectable though but the thrill is still there for me. I fuck him occasionally and he loves taking my load as I enjoy his. 

On 8/11/2018 at 11:56 PM, BlackBttmUK said:

Hey guys. I’ve been diagnosed with HIV and undetectable for 2 years now. Ever since I found out I was infected (by my ex bf), I literally wanna barebacked and bred with every encounter all the time. I get bred and I feel better. I don’t wanna sound like I’m sick in the head or something. I just wanted to ask is this normal. I think I’ve gotten hungry for cum inside my ass and cum in general.

also men HIV neg know I’m hiv poz and they still breed me (more than one)

i jusy wanna know if it’s normal to want more loads in you after you been infected. 

Thanks 

Why stop? 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest deleted1107
On 8/11/2018 at 9:56 AM, BlackBttmUK said:

Hey guys. I’ve been diagnosed with HIV and undetectable for 2 years now. Ever since I found out I was infected (by my ex bf), I literally wanna barebacked and bred with every encounter all the time. I get bred and I feel better. I don’t wanna sound like I’m sick in the head or something. I just wanted to ask is this normal. I think I’ve gotten hungry for cum inside my ass and cum in general.

also men HIV neg know I’m hiv poz and they still breed me (more than one)

i jusy wanna know if it’s normal to want more loads in you after you been infected. 

Thanks 

I think you’re very normal. I can only speak for myself but the feeling is insatiable and very real. Maybe a bit hormonal, maybe a bit in how you now see things, or just maybe it’s just you being you ... just the tiger inside of you is now roaring! Feel it, live it, and just be the great guy you are and experience life with those that have the same pleasure and desires that you have in life. ~ TD

• 1 month later...

Since HIV is a sexually transmitted disease it would be to viruses advantage if the host was promiscuous.

Some cats carry a parasite called Toxoplasma gondii (The) that can infect rats and humans. The can only reproduce in cats. In rats, the parasite causes rats to actively seek out cats, presumably so it can complete the sexual stage of its lifecycle. Tg humans is actually quite common and it may explain how some people are really into cats. 

So maybe HIV does make you hornier so it can spread more. Making the host more promiscuous so he can spread the virus in his cum. I'd love it if this got proven in a proper scientific study. I'd call it Midsslut's Law of HIV Enhanced Horniness

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Midsslut said:

Since HIV is a sexually transmitted disease it would be to viruses advantage if the host was promiscuous.

Some cats carry a parasite called Toxoplasma gondii (The) that can infect rats and humans. The can only reproduce in cats. In rats, the parasite causes rats to actively seek out cats, presumably so it can complete the sexual stage of its lifecycle. Tg humans is actually quite common and it may explain how some people are really into cats. 

So maybe HIV does make you hornier so it can spread more. Making the host more promiscuous so he can spread the virus in his cum. I'd love it if this got proven in a proper scientific study. I'd call it Midsslut's Law of HIV Enhanced Horniness

Toxoplasmosis is deadly to people with a low CD4 count and causes brain damage.

During the worst of the Pandemic in the USA when sick people lost their jobs and apartment, were living in their car in L.A. and could not return to a homophobic family in the Flyover, there were sick jokes about “Toxie the Clown” due to their dementia.

Many people prefer the honest affection (or honest animosity) of cats to the noble nonjudgemental loyalty of dogs. That does not mean they have TG.