Who Wants To Expose Me Online As a PISS WHORE?

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

So horny tonight and keep thinking about a guy pissing on me, in my mouth or in my ass. Drank it for the first time a few weeks ago and it was so degrading, it got me excited :D

My Question IS: I want to make a video of me pissing in a cup and drinking it (and can prove its me in the video if need be), sucking on a dildo and drinking and licking a toilet.

Who wants me to make the piss video, and i will SEND IT TO ANYONE who requests it and you MUST take the video and post it everywhere u can to expose me as a PISS WHORE. Message me or reply if interested.

Guest peepee-love

Hey TwinkFaggotPussy, use a good camera and attach it to a tripod for stability if you can. Be sure to have good lighting so all the details are scandalously clear! I'd love to see you show off your pretty body and maybe even dance before you urinate in a clear drinking glass, and I hope it's your first morning pee so that it's deep yellow. Keep your glass in frame from start to finish so people won't think you've swapped it out for a glass of apple juice or something. Then drink it with a see-through bendy straw as you masturbate and orgasm! You'll be a star!

Edited by peepee-love
Add a detail

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

A few more requests and ill make it and send it out to anyone who wants it tonight.

But this is a Requirement for ALL who want the video: You WILL share it, post it everywhere u can online to EXPOSE ME as a piss whore and send me the links afterwards. I want to be exposed as a faggot urinal.

Im also gonna lick the toilet and drink from it too and piss out of a glass.

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

My Twitter blog for exposing me as a faggot and degrading me as such: URL deleted by request

So if u ever have any specific piss requests for me hit me up on there :D

• 2 weeks later...