I want to THANK all REAL MEN who use Faggot's Throats

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

One of the main things I like sucking a real man's cock, being on my whore knees naked as im gagging on his cock and looking up at him makes me feel like i have purpose in life. At times i will be naked at my apartment front door and on my knees waiting for him to enter and unzip at the door. Nothing hotter when a real man throat fucks me, dumps his load and leaves without saying a word. I dont need acknowledgment, just for my mouth to be used for its main purpose.

I want to THANK all the REAL MEN out there for using inferior faggot's mouth and throat like mine. Thanks for making me realize that my mouth's main purpose isnt to talk but to receive your cock, balls and cum. Thanks for giving me the honor of pleasing you with my mouth and throat. You give faggot pussies like me real purpose in life :DAnd thanks to those especially who like to aggressively throat fuck faggots. Yes my throat might get sore and my eyes might water and i might gag and choke, but your sperm shooting out is all that matters!

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

This is my worthless faggot cunt ass with a toy in my mouth. Always gotta practice and make sure I dont get rusty on my cocksucking abilities :D

(and oh yeah that toy was probably just in my ass seconds before hehe)

20171101_163930_HDR.jpg

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

Too all the real men out there. Dont i look pathetic and desperate for a real cock down my mouth in the above pic? :D

Edited by TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

18 hours ago, TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY said:

One of the main things I like sucking a real man's cock, being on my whore knees naked as im gagging on his cock and looking up at him makes me feel like i have purpose in life. At times i will be naked at my apartment front door and on my knees waiting for him to enter and unzip at the door. Nothing hotter when a real man throat fucks me, dumps his load and leaves without saying a word. I dont need acknowledgment, just for my mouth to be used for its main purpose.

I want to THANK all the REAL MEN out there for using inferior faggot's mouth and throat like mine. Thanks for making me realize that my mouth's main purpose isnt to talk but to receive your cock, balls and cum. Thanks for giving me the honor of pleasing you with my mouth and throat. You give faggot pussies like me real purpose in life :DAnd thanks to those especially who like to aggressively throat fuck faggots. Yes my throat might get sore and my eyes might water and i might gag and choke, but your sperm shooting out is all that matters!

amen we need correct priorities in our faggot lives!

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY
5 minutes ago, faglory said:

amen we need correct priorities in our faggot lives!

Yup though i know my main two priorities. Pussy and mouth for real men to use, everything else in life comes second :D

33 minutes ago, TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY said:

Yup though i know my main two priorities. Pussy and mouth for real men to use, everything else in life comes second :D

hehe yeah two fuckholes & the stuff in between is something they shouldn't need to care about ?

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY
4 minutes ago, faglory said:

hehe yeah two fuckholes & the stuff in between is something they shouldn't need to care about ?

Well as long as they only care about breeding my holes and nothing else about me i am a happy servile faggot

• 10 months later...

It was an honor and privilege to suck the cocks and swallow the cum of all those hot, muscular studs. I can't believe how hot those men were. I jack off to the memories all the time. I hope those studs look back on our encounter and think I was the best cocksucker they've ever had. 

I thank those Alpha studs for allowing me the pleasure of experiencing their powerful cocks and their masculinity. I am so lucky.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2019 at 5:53 AM, ThroatFag said:

It was an honor and privilege to suck the cocks and swallow the cum of all those hot, muscular studs. I can't believe how hot those men were. I jack off to the memories all the time. I hope those studs look back on our encounter and think I was the best cocksucker they've ever had. 

I thank those Alpha studs for allowing me the pleasure of experiencing their powerful cocks and their masculinity. I am so lucky.

it feels great when a Man knows you don't say no, you just kneel

Always a pleasure to suck a real man's dick. This is my job as a faggot. There could be no bottoming or dick sucking without tops to use and enjoy us bottom faggots.