HUGE BBC! Said I Felt Just Like PUSSY!

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

I got last breeded by a black guy that came over my place. In the emails he told me he barebacked and i smiled and said "So do i." I saw his cock in the emails and i am like OMG how is that gonna fit in me? As i am very very tight and he looked like the biggest and blackest Ive had in awhile :D I swatted aside my hesitations and invited him over because i knew he needed to drop a load.

I sucked his cock for a good few minutes, but the hottest part is when he bent me over and told me to arch my back. At first i was scared but found it hot later on that he used VERY LITTLE lube and put his cock in my tight boypussy. I jumped up at first and he used little lube after that. It hurt like Hell for a few minutes but when he said "Damn this feels just like PUSSY", i knew i just had to lay their like a piece of FUCKMEAT, til he shot his sperm in me. He did shoot a huge load in me and his cock was still rock hard after his cock was out of me.

Damn was my hole stretched and oozing with cum, but Hell it was worth it. Never asked for status or anything and think it was his first time breeding a faggot ass, so hopefully he gets addicted and finds the need to give other faggots his Superior Cock.

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY
15 hours ago, dickluva said:

Fuckin' Oink~! Thanks for sharing.

No problem :D Hope he cums back to abuse my tight twink fag ass more, so i can share more stories :D  I love all cock, but am a total faggot cockwhore for big black cock.

15 hours ago, wm4bm said:

HOT!! I love BBC, thank you for sharing 

You're welcome :D I love big black cock too. To a faggot like me, it is a true honor in my life to serve BBC when a black guy hits me up. Here i am, a beta twink faggot, and a hung black alpha finds a skinny pathetic faghole like me worthy of being abused. Such a true honor indeed. He made me feel very good about being a fag when he told me i felt like pussy.

4 hours ago, nelly26 said:

Was it a 6 inch "bbc"?

I'd probably guess maybe 8.5 or 9? I wouldn't consider 6 inches bbc though lol But below is a pic of his cock that he sent me in the first email :D

IMG_20180324_135958.jpg

Guest BZcumdump

Nice.  I mostly get fucked by bbc.  At the bathhouse last Friday 10 black guys and 1 Latino fucked me bareback and gave me loads during my stay.  No white guys fucked me.  I didn’t turn any down, just none approached me.   I love hearing my ass feels like or even better than a pussy