I can’t get Truvada through my insurance. Options?

BreedingTop71

• 2 weeks later...

$2000? I live in the UK and just paid $78 for 3 months supply, pretty sure you can get it for free if you take part in the trial but you have to get regualr blood tests which i cant be bothered with. Have you tried you tried Dynamix International? You can buy it from the US (however you need bitcoin to buy it for some reason)

8 hours ago, Teesside said:

$2000? I live in the UK and just paid $78 for 3 months supply, pretty sure you can get it for free if you take part in the trial but you have to get regualr blood tests which i cant be bothered with. Have you tried you tried Dynamix International? You can buy it from the US (however you need bitcoin to buy it for some reason)

No disrespect but you in the UK, I am in the US. Our health systems are completely different and your advice does not help me at all. Thanks anyway

4 hours ago, bbboffer said:

you need to do your research in the us there are many ways to get it  contact mfg or the state   they both have inexpensive plans discounts

Hey there, I do have insurance I cannot leave paper trail of me using it for that. 

Edited by BreedingTop71

Guest BBCumdumpPig

There is no legal way to get it with it being a perscription controlled  drug

without going through the proper channels and paperwork 

and if you did manage to get it otherwise  and get caught there are very serious consequences and in some cases and states  even considered a felony 

it it just makes more sense to go through the proper channels to get the drug legally 

refrain from higher risk sex practices and use proper protection otherwise 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/11/2018 at 5:16 PM, BreedingTop71 said:

My situation: I am a total top who loves to breed ass and pussy. I want to get on PreP but my insurance won’t cover it and out of pocket is about $2000 a month in NJ. What are my other options? 

Either use the gilead coupon that will wipe out the $2000 easily or just buy the generic outright on purchase-prep.com. They have no issues shipping to USA. 

Go to Bangkok thailand and get it prescribed at red cross clinic. Monthly supplies costs almost nothing. Before you ask you need screening and blood results. So plan a week or two in thailand.

You have insurance but refuse to use it to protect yourself because you're afraid someone might know?? Come on that's a bs excuse. either get on prep or don't it's that simple. And almost all insurance companies cover prep it's cheaper than paying for all the Hiv related expenses

Edited by William1970
  • Upvote 1