I can’t get Truvada through my insurance. Options?

BreedingTop71

3 hours ago, seaguy said:

Paper Trail?  Your information is protected by HIPAA.

Agreed. 

I can understand the discomfort one may feel wondering or worrying about what might happen should their medical or medication history be released to those not in a need to know clinical relationship, but unless you're concerned about a spouse / partner / lover / person who holds your medical PoA finding out, it might give guy some commodity to know that your medical record is protected under HIPAA law, and even in those aforementioned scenarios, HIPAA guidelines still apply, and there are additional state and federal laws protecting how much -- and what type of -- information can be disseminated at all.

• 3 months later...

There is a much easier way.

Google HIV medication research in your area. You can participate anonymously in any study. You will never be asked for identification or insurance.

You can have your cake and eat it too. One thing...because you will be on study, you will have to submit to blood tests. Amazingly enough, the pharma folks will pay you for participating in study. The money is not enough to quit your job...but it can certainly help with a night out or tank of gas, etc. 

On 8/11/2018 at 8:16 PM, BreedingTop71 said:

My situation: I am a total top who loves to breed ass and pussy. I want to get on PreP but my insurance won’t cover it and out of pocket is about $2000 a month in NJ. What are my other options? 

I got a free card from Gilead, the manufacturer. Contact them directly. 

Edited by Opensesame
Typo