Looking To Make A Bareback Blog That Exposes Me As A Slut-Tips?

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

Hey all :D I am looking to make a blog with a lot of slutty pics in them & looking for ideas and tips. Theme of the blog is being EXPOSED as a slutty cum whore and having my viewers post my pics/videos everywhere

Question though?-Whats the best blog site or blog format to use that will attract the most DOM TOP men?

More about Blog Theme-I will take humilating and slutty photos & vids and also take requests from guys (for pics and vids) and post them on there. But you must post them and spread them around everywhere online on other blogs, sites, etc. Also thinking to go as far as attaching my real name to the blog so that when it becomes popular, people who Google my real name find my blog and slutty pics.

Any ideas or tips for the blog? It will also be bareback themed, so a lot of praise for real men who breed faggot ass from me :D

pozfaggotass3.jpg

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY
29 minutes ago, welf said:

Tumblr and Twitter, use your real name. 

I probably will and put a disclaimer on the pages that guys can use the pics as they wish. The goal is that when people search my real name all these nasty slutty pics and posts pop up. Not everyone in my real life knows that im gay or such a whore, but the idea of someone i know stumbling upon a google search turns me on. Especially since not everyone knows im gay in real life.

Any and all ideas/suggestions welcomed :D I will also make posts, pics, etc about my love of piss.

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

Working on just a twitter page for right now. Would anyone want to get involved when I open it to the public and help expose me with my slutty photos?

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

Here is the Twitter page so far if any real ALPHAS wanna degrade and expose me with my own pics:

https://twitter.com/fag2expose

Real name  is on the Blog and the goal is for all these slutty pics and blog to pop up in the first results when someone googles my name. I am taking new pics and Video requests from ALPHAS that humiliate, degrade and expose me as a FAGGOT :D 

Edited by TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY