The All-Natural Massage

The All-Natural Massage

I answered his ad offering 1-hour massages. The address provided was for a small house in a quiet neighborhood on the west side. I guess he worked out of his home. When I rang the bell there was a pause and then the door opened.

“Hi! I’m Ken. You must be Cliff! Come on in!”

The well-proportioned man, standing in front of me on bare feet, was quite good-looking! He had a deep tan, curly blond hair and a ready smile. He was wearing only a gauzy tank top and a pair of white terrycloth shorts. As my gaze surreptitiously travelled down his body, I could tell that he wasn’t wearing any underwear. His cock and balls kept shifting beneath the soft fabric, their outline clearly visible.

He led me down a short hallway and through a doorway at the end.

“I use this room for my massage studio,” he said.

The room was simply furnished with a couple of chairs, a floor lamp and, on a table in the corner, soothing music emanated from a CD player. The pleasing smell of sweet incense hung in the air. In the center of the room stood a large sturdy massage table covered with a clean white sheet.

Ken asked me to get undressed and said I could put my clothes on one of the chairs. “You can keep your briefs on, if you like.”

I felt a little shy, but did as he instructed.

“Hop up onto the table,” he said! “Just lie on your stomach and relax! You told me on the phone that you’ve never had a massage before. You’re gonna be in for a real treat!”

As I got comfortable, he told me that he’d been a licensed masseur for over 10 years. His style, he explained, could be summed up in one word: “natural.”

“Yep! Natural oils, natural scents, natural touch. Nothing could be finer!”

To my surprise, he then removed his shorts and shirt. He stood naked before me. His cock, framed by a large bush of dense, curly black hair, bobbed mere inches from my face. It seemed to be swelling slightly, as if happy to be set free. I guessed that, when fully erect, it would probably be pretty big. What seemed to be a clear drop of pre-cum glistened on the very tip. Sagging heavily behind his penis, two large egg-shaped balls swayed back and forth, suspended in a soft hairy sac.

“I like to be nude when I’m working…naked as the day I was born. It feels more natural, more right. Nothing like the feel of bare skin! I hope you don’t mind!”

I didn’t know what to say…so I didn’t say anything!

He started the session, massaging my feet and legs, working his way up along my body. His touch felt wonderful. His experienced hands kneaded and stroked my cares away.

“That’s it,” he said. “Just let yourself go! Let your aches and cares and inhibitions slip away.”

I gave myself over to the pleasure of his touch. He had me turn over onto my back and resumed his efforts on my body, once again working his way up from my feet. Magic fingers! Did that sound too corny?

He then disclosed, “By the way… I’m HIV-positive. I hope that’s not a problem for you.”

“I guess that’s OK,” I stammered.

“You know, of course,” he added, “that my virus can only be transmitted by an exchange of bodily fluids such as blood or semen, not by the touch of bare flesh on flesh. Besides, even if I was to fuck someone right here on the table, there’s no guarantee they’d catch my bug in just one try.”

“Do you take that daily PrEP?” I enquired. “Doesn’t that keep your viral load in check?”

He laughed! “I wouldn’t use that stuff if you PAID ME! I hardly ever get tested, but my count is usually pretty high! For better or worse, I’d rather keep healthy the natural way. I follow a strict dietary & exercise regimen every day.”

“Yeah!” he continued. “Natural’s the only way to go. Hell, I even have sex naturally. You won’t find any condoms around here!”

This sure sounded risky to me, but I didn’t think it was my place to say anything.

He interrupted my thoughts. “Here! Lift up your hips for a minute!” Without much hesitation, I did as I was told. Ken grasped my briefs by the waistband and with one sharp tug, they were down to my knees. “I bet that’s a bit more comfortable!”

One of his hands cupped my nuts. “Mmmm! Nice balls you got there,” he said as he gently rolled them around in the palm of his hand.

He grinned and asked, “What kind of seed you got in here anyway? Negative?” I BLUSHED! 

“I KNEW it! So…These balls are full of neg seed? That’s kinda hot! You know…my poz hands…all over your neg body.”

His talk was getting me both flustered and, at the same time, turned on. My dick inched across my belly as it began to grow.

Ken smiled! “Maybe we should get you out of these briefs. I’m thinking, they’ll just get in the way.” He pulled them off, tossing them on the chair with the rest of my clothes.

I wanted to question his actions, but Ken just shook his head. “Don’t worry,” he said! “I do this all the time.”

He went back to fondling my testicles, gently rolling and tugging on them. By now, my cock was fully erect. I was embarrassed that my excitement was so obvious.

One of Ken’s fingers found my sphincter. At first it made little circles, but soon the tip started nudging and poking, seeking admission. “You’re awfully tight down here, Cliff. I’m going see if can get you to loosen up a little!”

I guess I started to get nervous. Everything seemed to be happening so fast. I tried to sit up, but he placed his hands on my shoulders and eased me back down again. “Don’t worry, Baby! I know just the thing to totally relax you.”

He leaned forward and engulfed my straining cock in his mouth. His wet lips fastened on the shaft and his tongue started swirling around the sensitive head.

“How’s that feel, now? Better? I thought so. You know…your body is VERY responsive. Your penis is so fucking stiff.” With that, he resumed his oral attentions. Suddenly, I became aware that his probing finger had found its way up inside me. He pulled away and looked at me.

“You know…my finger…my POZ finger…has penetrated your butt. Technically, my virus is now…INSIDE YOU! What do you think…does that turn you ON?”

To my utter shame, my body stiffened, my hips bucked and, without even being touched, my dick began to gush sperm.

Ken leered and said, “Yeah! That’s what I thought! Deep down, your body knows what it wants!”

He bent forward and took my spurting penis back into his mouth. “Mmmm!”

After he had drained me and lapped up the spilled seed, he gazed at me and said, “You know…lots of my clients have gotten turned on by thoughts like that…just like you did. Hell…I’ve had clients get SO HOT they actually BEGGED me to fuck them…fuck them right here on the table…despite knowing I would probably knock them up. I mean, I hardly ever go ahead and actually do it, but once in a while…you know…a guy like me has needs too! I wanna get laid…just like the next guy!”

I wanted to protest but his lips sealed over mine, his tongue snaking into my mouth, dueling with mine…distracting me…confusing me.

Ken returned to my cock, kissing and licking at it. Amazingly, I got hard again almost instantly!

“Ready for more, I see,” he said, smirking. “Mmmm! Just the way I like it.” His head descended on my rigid shaft. For the next 20 minutes or so, he kept me right on the edge, several times backing off when he felt my body tighten in anticipation of cumming again. I felt lost in a haze of sexual stimulation!

At some point, something shifted in the mood. Somehow, I could tell that the focus was shifting away from my needs over to Ken’s.

I looked at him as his mouth came off my cock, ropes of his saliva dripping down onto me. His face took on an odd expression. “I think you’re ready, Baby! It’s time to have some fun!”

He went to the foot of the table and, grasping my ankles, he started to raise my legs. “I’m gonna get up on the table with you! That’ll make things a lot easier.” As he climbed up, his shoulders naturally began pushing my legs back, forcing my knees down against my chest.

He kept looking into my eyes, telling me it was going to be OK. “This is what you want, Baby…and I’m going to give it to you!”

I wanted to resist but he kept kissing away my protests. I could feel his cock bobbing against my hole, his dickhead leaving a slippery trail of goo. I knew that he was trying push into me, but, stiff as he was, his cock kept slipping, owing to the copious amounts of pre-cum that was leaking all over.

Here I was, on the verge of letting a total stranger fuck me, knowing that he would end up filling me with his toxic ejaculate. Panicking, I started to struggle.

“Hey!” he barked! “You want me to have to get a little rough? Is that it? You want it rough?”

“No!” I whimpered! And with that, my resistance vanished. I was ready to submit.

“Please!” I implored. Again and again I said the word, not sure exactly what I was begging for. “PLEASE!”

My body surrendered as well as my spirit. My hole, which had been clamped tight as a last defense, now opened, giving him full permission to enter me. I could feel his girth as he slid in, stopping only when he could penetrate no further.

He sighed in satisfaction. “I can’t last as long as I used to, but I can still get the job done. You might not convert, but if you do, you’re gonna love having a part of me growing inside you.”

“Please!” There was that word again!

Ken started up a nice and easy pistoning motion. “Fuck, yeah! Skin on skin! All-natural…just the way it’s supposed to be…just the way I like it!  Fuck! You being NEGATIVE…me being POSITIVE…that makes it SO HOT, don’t you think?”

He lowered his mouth and pressed his lips tightly to mine, cutting off any possibility of my answering that question.

He settled into the slow steady rocking motion with his hips. He breathed into my ear, “I’m in no hurry, Baby!”  Occasionally, he’d rotate or grind his hips so I was always aware of his large cock as it moved within me. The constant repetition mesmerized me to the point where my thoughts and worries ebbed away. As the repetitive power of the fuck took hold of my senses, I lost track of time.

Ken’s voice drifted in from somewhere. “Is this what you want, Baby? I need you to tell me!”

I moaned in response.

He said, “Say ‘Yes!’ I want to hear you say ‘yes!’”

I moaned again! Louder this time!

“SAY IT!”

I opened my eyes and looked up at him, felt him deep inside me. “Yes!” I said. “Please…YES!”

th7EJ2HMM9.jpg

untitled.png

th12EEZVH4.jpg

thHHRESBYQ.jpg

• Like 24
  • Upvote 13
  • Piggy 1

Reminds me of all the massages I’ve had. No poz cock?but almost all mine ended with a cock, pierced cock, huge dildo or fist up my ass. Once rimed the massage therapist while he jacked me off. I guess I found some full body massage therapist!????

• Upvote 1

Guest mspsubmale
11 hours ago, jackdaw said:

“Yes!” I said. “Please…YES!”

would definitely be my response as well.....adding:  "YES!  FUCK ME!  I NEED YOUR POZ CUM IN ME!  PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR POZ CUM!!!!"

Yeah, I definitely would have said yes.  When I was being 'safe' I would submit to any man who took me under his control.  Once I clicked into submissive mode, I would have taken his load hungrily.  I would have worried about it later, told myself I wouldn't, but I'd probably be back in a few weeks for another dose.