The All-Natural Massage

PART 2

My sexual reverie was interrupted when I heard footsteps in the hallway coming towards us. I looked at Ken, but he didn’t seem to care at all! Three men entered the room and stood watching as Ken continued sliding his thick cock in and out of my hungry hole. I guessed from his total lack of concern that these guys were expected!

Without missing a stroke, he told me, “It’s OK, Baby! These are good friends of mine. I’ve known them for YEARS. The guy with the beard is Bill. Adam’s the red-head and the guy with the tats all over…we call him Bikerman. They’re all in my AIDS Support Group. We get together once a week and exchange massages, part of our healthy living program. If we’re lucky, like tonight, I’ll have a hot bottom like you, naked on the table, ready to fuck!”

The one named Adam called out, “Yo, Kenny! Looks like you found another poz slut to re-charge.”

Ken laughed! “Even better than that, boys! This one’s NEGATIVE…at least until we’re done with him! Go ahead and get undressed, guys! I’m getting ready to shoot!”

His friends didn’t need to be told twice. They quickly disrobed. The first thing I noticed was that they were all uncut. Their ample cocks were swelling rapidly, all pointing towards ME, each one bobbing and wagging! The second thing I saw was that Bikerman wasn’t the only one sporting tattoos. Adam had an angry-looking scorpion tat on his left shoulder. Bill had a modest Biohazard tat below his belly button and Bikerman…he had tats all over, but I couldn’t miss that big red plus sign with the words “HIV POZ” right there on his cock.

Ken could sense that I was getting nervous. He said, “Hush now, Baby! We do this all the time. Just take my fuck! Pretty soon I’m gonna put my AIDS Babies in you! Are you ready for my GIFT? Knocking you up with these guys watching…that’s such a turn-on!”

“But…!” I blurted.

My words were muffled as he slid his hand over my mouth. “Quiet now! You just go back to enjoying what I’m doing to you! Just imagine how much of my toxic pre-cum is already coating your fuck hole!”

I thought about what Ken had said and he was right! His virus was probably already working its way into my system. At this point, more loads weren’t gonna hurt, would they? And he was right about another thing. His dick action, that insistent in and out motion, was making my body deliriously happy. If the other three could fuck even half as well as Ken did, then I was about to enter paradise!

“Adam! Come over her and stick your dick in his mouth. That should help him to relax and quiet him down a bit.” Adam’s organ was half hard when it slid past my lips but it expanded rapidly. I wanted to protest, but his penis, filling my mouth and thrusting down my throat, effectively silenced me.

Bill wanted to know, “What’s he trying to say?”

Bikerman sneered and said, “Maybe he’s begging for more. Is that it? You want all of us fucking our toxic poz cum into you?”

When I heard those words, I lost control. My cock erupted for the second time, helplessly spurting out sticky fluid between Ken’s belly and mine.

Bikerman sneered! “Yeah…he wants it all right! He wants it BAD!”

The other two just snickered.

Ken suddenly picked up his pace. “Here it comes,” he groaned.” Fuck! HERE IT COMES!” Soon, he was blasting his dirty seed deep within my interior. As we lay there catching our breath, Ken continued to churn away inside me, working his cum ever deeper.

“Can you feel it inside of you?” he asked. “Can you feel my virus flooding your insides? Right now, my babies are swimming around in there,  overwhelming your defenses…starting to multiply.” He kissed me passionately one more time and finally pulled out of me and got down from the table.

Right on cue, Bill clambered up, got between my legs and mounted me. “Fuck, that feels so hot… I LOVE sloppy seconds!” With that, he pushed in and started fucking me with the same slow and steady rhythm that Ken had used. He was in no hurry. In fact, none of them were. It was all about using my body for their pleasure, finding fertile ground in order to plant their dirty seed. They made sure not to waste any cum in my mouth. They saved every lethal load for my well-plowed ass. As soon as one would spend his seed in me, the next was ready to enter me. We must have been there for 2 or 3 hours.  They kept on using me, cumming inside of me repeatedly, telling me how their dirty seed was infecting me as they fucked it into me. I was just a hole…a hole for cock and viral sperm!

When they finally finished, I just lay there exhausted. Toxic cum slowly oozed out of my ass. My own ass juice coated my lips and was dripping from my chin. Ken’s friends cleaned themselves up and as they were leaving, Adam called out, “Yo, B! Think we knocked this one up tonight?”

Bikerman swaggered over, looked down at me and squeezed my balls. “If I were you, buddy, I wouldn’t mention this to anyone. If you do, we’ll just say it was all your idea!” The three of them laughed at that, trooped out the door, down the hall and out into the night.

Ken handed me a towel. “So…Cliff…you came in for a massage…ended up being the bottom for a poz gangbang? Pretty hot, huh? I thought you did GREAT tonight! Took it all like a CHAMPION! How many loads did you end up with anyway? 11? 12? More?”

He continued, “I bet you’ll sero-convert. You know…turn HIV-positive like the rest of us. No telling though. To be completely sure, you’d have to come back for more of the same until you test positive?”

In a shaky voice, I heard myself say, “Same time, next week?”

• Like 19
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...