Duty to Warn?

Guest ThirstyVers

Guest ThirstyVers

(Long-time lurker, first time poster in need of advice.)

There's this super sweet guy I've have been hooking up with for quite a while now. He's a fantastic top and in the moments when we're not fucking he's just a great friend to be around. There's just one thing about him -- he's a stealth breeder.

It's not an issue for me. In fact, it's made for mind-blowing sex tricking him into thinking he's getting one over on me. After the first encounter, I went out and bought a pair of blindfolds and otherwise insisted on him fucking me doggy style or else with the lights off so he can work his magic with ease. Occasionally I'll pretend to reach back to feel for a rubber and he'll have to think fast to keep me none the wiser, but most of the time I just "trust" him. He must think I'm the most naive gay on the planet...one filled with his cum.

The problem is another friend of mine who's a real zealot for safe sex. I've tried to go raw with him, from teasing his hole with my bare cock when I top to hopping off, removing the condom on his dick, sucking it for a bit, and trying to get back on cowboy when he tops. No dice. There was even a time he came over early in the morning and topped me when I had a few loads inside from the night before. Where any other dude couldn't have resisted sliding into the creamy warmth bare, he insisted on suiting up first. On the other hand, he always loves to chat with me about my BB experiences, but I'm fairly certain it's idle curiosity.

Well the safe sex fanatic met the stealther last night and this morning he asked me for his number. What do I do? I don't want my friend to freak out and get the stealther in trouble, and I don't want my buddy to get used. And yet...and yet, there's a particularly filthy part of my Id that's telling me to set it up with the idea that it'll get friend #2 addicted to BB. I just shot a huge load imagining as much.

What says the church?

This one is tricky. First, if you have never "caught" the stealther, you have plausible deniability.  That said, I would think you would notice a load in your ass after every time so... maybe not. Second, your safe friend would probably be just as diligent with the stealther as with you. Chances are he won't be able to stealth him without the safe guy noticing. Another point to bring up is have you and the stealther talked about status or sti's? If he gets checked out regularly and doesn't have any sti's he may be getting off on the act of stealthing without the danger (we all know there is pretty much always a risk involved with bareback sex, but you should see where I am going with this). Finally, how good of friends are you to these guys? Obviously you are asking for advice so they could be good friends or just booty calls you get hard thinking about. I would say, stay out of it. They are both adults and make their own decisions.  You put yourself in a situation where he could stealth you, your safe friend likely won't. 

That's a tough one.  Because you do have a duty to protect your top's privacy, but also have a duty to protect your friend.

My way of resolving the dilemma would be to tell your friend a very hot story about him loading up your ass with an emphasis on the stealth nature and how much you got off on it.  Make sure you include the part about pretending to use a condom and all that.  That ought to give him sufficient warning.  Meanwhile, all you're doing is telling a very hot story about what an awesome fuck the top guy is.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PhoenixGeoff said:

My way of resolving the dilemma would be to tell your friend a very hot story about him loading up your ass with an emphasis on the stealth nature and how much you got off on it.  Make sure you include the part about pretending to use a condom and all that.  That ought to give him sufficient warning.  Meanwhile, all you're doing is telling a very hot story about what an awesome fuck the top guy is.

Better yet perhaps is to say you had been reading the stories on this site. There are plenty of stealth breeding stories here; browse and pick 2 or 3 that really get you hot. That will add an air of verisimilitude to your own words. 

And for whatever it's worth, I see no reason to advise friend B of friend A's penchant for stealth activity -- as long as to the best of your knowledge, Friend A has no STIs.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ThirstyVers

Managed to navigate the situation by telling my responsible friend a fib that the stealther is just not that into him. On the flip side I advised the stealther that my friend is a little clingy after hooking up. Don't know how long it will work, but for the time being it's kept the former's security and the latter's secret.

I've continued to lose sleep and loads wanking to the thought of what could have been, but it's best left to fantasy.

I tend to stay out of other people's sex lives, and do not give "friends and fuck buddies" unsolicited advise.    However, if I am with someone who is driving a car and notice they do not buckle their seat belt, I will remind them a seat belt can protect them in the event of an accident.    As such, if you are truly afraid for your "safe sex" friend's safety, you may want to remind him that prep can be added protection in the event a condom breaks, someone tampers with the condoms, or someone intentionally breaks or removes the condom.    Once you mention it, let it go, as you provided a general warning and concern for his safety.      

Guest BBBoyfromTN

If he's a condom nazi with you he'll be condom nazi with your stealther buddy. I would caution your friend about the stealther as they're going to have a shitty interaction. I know guys like both of them and trust me, its not gonna end well. Maybe he secretly wants to get barebacked or stealthed but I truly doubt that. I had a buddy just like that who was a total condom nazi. He LOVED hearing my stories about getting fucked raw and while he really wanted to get it that way he wasn't on Prep and didn't want the risk of getting pozzed as he was str8, had a GF and wanted to have kids...he knew getting pozzed about be the end of that. I also have had buds who lived to stealth, much like me, and who would do anything to get inside a guy bare and cum inside him. Try as I may, with a dedicated condom nazi I have rarely ever had luck aside from tearing the tip of the condom so it fails. If you tell you're stealther bud he almost certainly will come up with strategies to get that nutt in that boy's ass. But hey...condoms can and do fail so condom nazi boy's luck may run out some day anyhow.