Getting Caught

Back in high school my best friend and I had been fucking for awhile.  One night after a foot ball game, I ended up staying the night with him.  Typical weekend fun.  We drove around drinking some low alcohol beer, then snuck into his room where we commenced our usual fuck session.  As my buddy has a huge, nine or nine and a half inch cock, which is thick and uncut, I let him fuck me first, so I wouldn't lose my horniness.

At that age I didn't know there were tops, bottoms and versatile guys.  I just thought I had to let him fuck me if I wanted to fuck him.  However, as a consequence of playing with him I eventually learned I was definitely a top, and remained so from college on through today.  But back to this night, he was overly aggressive, he had my face pushed down into a pillow and was ramming his cock in and out of my hole incredibly hard.  It hurt so bad, that each time he pulled out I found myself hoping he would miss the mark when trying to ram it back in.  Thankfully, he missed several times and so I was, in some measure, spared at least some of the pain associated with being brutally rammed balls-deep by such a huge cock.

We had the radio on and were in basement, and knew his grandma was sound asleep two stories above, so we were being as loud as we wanted to be.  Finally he came.  Afterwards I fucked him as hard as I could - if only for revenge.  Truthfully I was kinda pissed he had pounded me so hard. 

The next morning, his grandma was at church and he had just left for work.  I took a shower and was going to lock up when I left.  I got out of the shower and went into the basement to get dressed.  Standing naked in the basement bedroom, pulling my clothing together, I heard a discreet cough.  It was his older brother, a football player who was one grade above us.  He was standing shirtless near the bench press in the dark corner taking a break from his workout, which is why I hadn't registered his presence.

I grabbed my underwear to cover my cock saying "Sorry.  I didn't know you'd be here."

"It's fine," he replied, adding "I actually got in late last night quite late, after the football guys went out drinking.  I decided to crash at my grandmother's house rather than run the risk of being questioned by my parents."

I gave a neutral reply saying "Oh, cool.  Let me get dressed and I'll head out," pausing for a minute for him to leave, but he didn't move. 

Instead he commented "You know when I snuck in last night I heard a lot of noises and thought my brother was fucking his girlfriend, so I tip-toed down the stairs and saw him pounding the shit out of your ass. You gotta be sore from taking such a big dick."

I was scared shitless at this point.  No one was really 'out' back then, and if you were gay in small town you certainly wanted to do everything you could to keep it a secret.  I just stared at him and stammered "Please don't tell anyone.  I don't let him do it very often.  I was just drunk, he usually just lets me fuck him to get off."

Approaching me he responded "Don't worry man, I'm not telling anyone.  But you really took a beating up that ass."  He grabbed the underwear I was holding in front of myself, tossed them aside, suggesting "Lay back on the bed so I can make sure you're not bleeding," guiding me back onto the mattress.  By the time he sat me down I was already hard.  I tried to hide it, but he pulled my hands away murmuring "Don't worry, man, no big deal.  Just lean back and lift up your legs so I can see your butthole and make sure it's okay." 

I just kindof mumbled,"okay," not knowing what to do.

He was a few inches taller than was I, and some fifty pounds heavier with nothing but football muscle on his frame, so I complied when he said "Grab your legs and pull them up and hold them steady."

Once I was in position, he crouched down at the level of my butt where he appeared to be visually examining my hole.  Then he began ever so delicately sliding his fingers up and down my ass crack, his thumb occasionally seeking out and massaging my hole.  Naturally all the while I was super hard, thoroughly turned-on by the thought of taking orders from a straight football jock with multiple girlfriends, who was now handling my naked little body as if it were a common every day thing. 

"Man, your hole is a little red.  I better put something on it.  Stay right there," he ordered as he stepped into the bathroom, returning immediately with some vaseline.  I was still holding my legs up in the air when he got on his knees and started to look at my hole closer.  I could feel his breath on my hole now and I was so hard I thought my cock was going to pop off. 

"Yeah, it's really red," he reiterated as his thumb again began exploring my hole.  "Does it hurt?" he asked.

"No," I whispered.

This was a type of naked sexual thing I had never experienced and I my mind was racing, but before my head could explode my attention was diverted by an incredibly pleasurable sensation centered on my ass.  Looking down, I saw his eyes on mine even as his tongue was buried in my hole.

Now, my best friend and I had only sucked and fucked.  We hadn't explored anything outside of the that two course sex menu, so a tongue-licking and a general massage of my asshole was an indescribable feeling.  I involuntarily moaned like a girl.  I couldn't help it.  It was absolutely fuckin' amazing - and it was an utterly unexpected experience.

He continued licking and laving my hole.  I found myself closing my eyes and drifting off to a land of bliss, but when I occasionally opened my eyes to check out the tongue in my hole, each time I found his eyes were fixated on mine.  I could also see he was stroking his cock - and fast, although given his position all I could actually see was a glimpse of his cock head, - and, of course, his hand shuttling to and fro.

After several minutes he paused, stood, and presented himself to me:  to my amazement his cock was quite like that of his younger brother, except signicantly bigger.  His cock was at least ten inches, and had the circumference of a beer can.  I couldn't believe it.  My first thought was to go down on it, but was still under his spell, so I simply stood there, marveling at his tool as he meanwhile had begn lubing his throbbing cock with a generous amount of vaseline.  And, when ready, he gestured for me to turn around and bend over.  His mushroom head was laser-focused on my hole.

It felt amazing, but I was scared to death he was going ram it into my ass.  He, however, did no such thing, but rather rubbed his cock head over my hole, applying a bit of pressure on each pass, using one hand to guide his cock, and the other guiding my ass and legs, as well as providing a slight distraction.

Again reaching for the vaseline, he began lubing my aching cock, telling me to jack myself off while he jacked off on my ass.  I did so, as did he, but at no point did his fat cockhead leave my hole, so it was hardly surprising my ass was continually relaxing, so when at some point his cock head penetrated the outside ring of my ass.  The sensation was a new level of 'amazing'.  His massive, slicked-up cock head was opening my outer ring, each time hitting the inner ring.  And yes, each time he pushed hard I was in some serious pain, but he was quite considerate, and he backed-off each time he came against my pain limitations.

This went on for 15 or 20 minutes.  I was barely able to contain myself.  I was leaking precum and had to stop jerking every minute or two because he kept urging me not to blow.  While I was young and dumb and knew nothing about edging, he certainly did. 

After several minutes of tentative fucking, he intensified the pressure on my inner ring, .  Now and this time when I would find myself tensing-up, wincing in the process, he would gently urge "Breath slow and push out." 

He knew what he was doing because the second my inner ring relaxed just a tiny bit, he pushed his cock past it.  I felt like a baseball bat just got pushed inside me.  Tears started coming down my face, and he wiped them gently saying "Easy, buddy, you're taking it.  Girls don't let me fuck them in the ass cause I'm so big, so I really need this. I f you let me finish off, I promise I'll never tell anyone you're a faggot."

Gritted my teeth I muttered "Okay.  Go for it."

He was extremely gentle with me, and after about ten minutes he was all the way inside me. Even though he was bigger, it wasn't nearly as painful as when he brother fucked me, but again, we didn't know about lube or taking our time, we just fucked in order to cum. 

I had this straight football jock balls deep in me now for a little while and he was fucking in and out of me when I got hard again.  He told me to stroke myself.  After a few minutes of stroking my own cock, I was feeling pleasure from every inch of my ass inside and out, - through my taint, balls and cock.  I was breathing like I had run a 5k.  Everything felt so good.  He started to fuck my hole faster and faster and telling me he was getting close.  I was so turned on I started jerking faster and felt a burning pleasure inside my hole, ten inches and all around.  I felt like my asshole was having an orgasm.  My cock may have gone a quarter limp, but I was still plenty hard enough to continue jerking and could feel my cum boiling up as my asshole was shaking and felt like it was about to explode.  He noticed as he was fucking me harder and said,"Yeahm shoot your load, man."

That set me off and I moaned louder than I ever had before and exploded!  I was cumming all over myself, my neck, face, and in my wide open moaning mouth.  My asshole was quivering and clenching when all of a sudden I heard him yell,"FUUUUCKKK!" He started blasting his load inside my ass.  It took him a minute to empty his balls inside me.  I was soaked in sweat and cum, he was dripping sweat onto me from above.  We stayed like this for a bit before I slowly started to pull out.  I felt completely empty now.  He told me to go sit on the toilet then shower again, he'd use the upstairs shower.  Before he walked up the stairs, he said,"I've never cum so hard in my life.  I needed that man, you took it like a champ." 

That night I jerked off eight times in a row to the memories of him fucking me that morning.  The next day at school I was amazed at how easily we acted like it never happened.  Not even a knowing look between each other.  I became a top, but for a year in high school, I got fucked about once a week by a straight football player with a huge cock who made me cum like no one else ever has. 

• Like 35
  • Upvote 24
  • Thanks 7

• 3 weeks later...

Getting caught Part 2

It had been a couple weeks since my best friend's older brother had caught us and subsequently ended up fucking me. Everything was normal, he never let on that we even did anything. Which was cool, 'cause that put me at ease and made me feel like he really would keep my secret. 

It was Friday, another football game day. Everyone wore our school colors, the cheerleaders wore their outfits and the players wore their jerseys. I had gotten to school a couple hours early to hang up some artwork in the art room, which was in the same building as the basketball gym. There were a couple offices, two school rooms, two locker rooms with showers and the workout room all in the basketball gym. The art room was separated from the weight gym by two metal doors and in between those doors was a short hallway, two storage closets and a small bathroom. 

I had gotten the key to the art room the day before, got to school early and let myself in and started hanging the paintings. I had only been at it for about ten minutes when I heard someone knock on one of the metal doors separating the weight gym and the art room. I thought that was odd, but just thought one of the coaches got there early and needed something. So I went and unlocked the metal door, opened it and to my surprise it was my best friend's brother standing there. 

I was surprised and said,"Oh! I thought you were a coach, I'm just hanging up some paintings before school starts." Still acting like we hadn't fucked two weeks ago.

He said,"yeah, I saw your car wasn't at your house on my way back from my girlfriend's this morning."

I assume he had gone over to his girlfriend's house early in the morning while her parents were at work to fuck her. He did that often. 

We chit chatted for a couple minutes when he said he had to get in some chest exercises and went back into the weight room, leaving the metal door open. I figured, I'd just lock it back when I was done. I could hear him working out for about 20 minutes then I heard him yell,"hey buddy, can you come help me real quick."

I went through the first metal door assuming he needed a spotter and was surprised to see him standing in the little bathroom instead of the weight room. There he was shirtless, again, showing off...and I realized we were alone again. He said he had gotten a piece of metal stuck in his hand but couldn't see it well enough to get it out. I looked at his hand, but I was standing in the way of the light, so I sat down on the toilet so I could see his hand better. I saw the tiny sliver of metal in his hand and started to push around it til it was far enough up I could pull it out. "Got it!" holding up the little piece of metal. 

He said,"thanks man," and playfully patted the side of my face with his hand. I smiled, then he did it again, this time he left his hand on my face. I looked up at him and swallowed hard. His crotch was at my eye level and I could see that HUGE cock of his was beginning to get hard. He started rubbing my lips with his thumb smiling down at me, then pushed his thumb into my mouth. 

Yet again, I find myself experiencing intimacy in ways I've not experienced yet. His brother, my best friend, and I fucked, but sucking and fucking were all we did. 

He began slowly pushing his thumb in and out of my mouth through my lips. This immediately got me aroused and I was trying to cover my boner again. He smiled and started rubbing his growing erection in his shorts. He quickly reached over and swung the bathroom door closed and locked it then went back to stroking his cock and fucking my mouth with his thumb. I could see he was fully hard now. "It" was standing straight up and forcing it's way past his waistband. I don't know how or why, but I reached forward and pulled his shorts down to release his massive cock. It was beautiful this up-close. 

His cock was ten inches and as thick as a beer can, with a big head and uncut too. I gulped, he removed his thumb from my mouth, grabbed the base of his cock and said,"it's okay, go ahead and suck it if you want to. I know you want to try fitting this big thing in your mouth and get your tongue all over it."

I slowly reached out and grabbed his cock and began to lick it. It felt so good to have his cock in my mouth. I pulled back a little and said,"I can taste your girlfriend."

"Tastes good, doesn't she?" He responded.

I had to admit, it did taste good. Really good. Why was it suddenly 190 degrees in here? Fuck, I was horny.

I started sucking his cock with enthusiasm now. I wanted to make him cum in my mouth. He moaned,"yea, suck that cock. ahhh, you're better than my girlfriend, you can actually get half of it in your mouth."

I don't know why, but I felt...proud? Yea, I was proud that I was a better cocksucker than his girlfriend. Wow, I really must be gay. 

He told me to get my dick out and jerk off while I sucked him. So I wasted no time in doing so. I was sitting on the toilet, with my jeans around my ankles, jerking off and sucking this straight quarterback's giant cock. He kept telling me how good it felt and to use my hands on the part I couldn't fit into my mouth. I could tell he was getting close to cumming too, when he grabbed the sides of my face and pulled my mouth off his dick. He held my head in his hands and looked down at me smiling and slowly made me stand up while he lifted my face. We were standing face to face with our cocks in between our bodies. He wrapped his muscular arms around me and pulled me close to his body. He was giving me a tight hug, resting his head on my shoulder, I could feel his breath on my neck, our cocks were smashed together, he slid his hand down my ass and began running his fingers up and down my crack, resting on my hole and massaging it firmly. I moaned against him. 

He turned his head slightly, his mouth was against my neck and I felt every bit of his hot breath against my skin, then, he kissed my neck. A long kiss with his wet lips on the skin of my neck at the same time as he pushed a finger up my hole. Again, I moaned. I had my eyes closed and just stood there, letting him do whatever he wanted to me. He began to kiss up my neck, across my cheek and when he got to my mouth, he pressed half of his lips against mine with our mouths barely open, and just breathed. He was finger fucking my ass while he stayed like this, when all of a sudden, he breather out at the same time I breathed in which caused me to literally breath in the air that he just breathed out. It was the most erotic thing I'd ever experienced and I felt like I was about to pass out for a second. 

He said,"suck my tongue," and proceeded to stick out a very long tongue. No wonder it felt so good when he tongue fucked my hole for the first time. It was warm and moist and felt like I was sucking a tiny cock. He pulled back a little bit, knelt down where his face was at eye level to my cock and gently removed my shoes, then pulled my feet out of my jeans and started to raise up, licking my cock for a split second on his way up. He reached behind me and lifted me up and put me on the sink. Sliding his hands and arms along my legs pulling them up until my knees were resting on the inside of his arms. 

"Wrap your arms around my neck," he commanded. 

I was immediately lifted up into the air, being held there by his strong muscular hard body. I felt his cock press against my hole. There was no way it could enter me like that. He quickly sat me back down on the sink and squirted a bunch of soap into his hand, rubbed it all over his huge head, picked me up in the air again and sat my hole down right onto the end of his dick. It painfully entered me about an inch. I moaned but let him continue pushing in and out of my hole. 

He sat me down on the sink again, and got another big amount of soap, rubbed it on his cock, picked me up again and this time forced half of his ten inches into me. I let out a loud,"OW!" 

He kissed my cheek and told me to breath and push out, just like last time. In thirty seconds he was balls deep inside me again. When I felt his balls on my cheeks I also felt a strong sensation deep in my ass, his massive bell-end hit my prostate hard in this position and I began to leak precum. 

"Fuck. No one can take this dick all the way." he breathed against me. He started bouncing my body up and down on his cock. With him holding me in the air like this, there wasn't a way to fuck me slowly. So he didn't. I was getting rammed up and down onto his monster dick. Every time he would bury himself up my ass it would hit my prostate. He started going so fast it felt like I was being jacked off, even though I couldn't touch myself. 

"I'm gonna cum in you," he moaned,"you want me to shoot my big load deep in your boy pussy?"

I had never heard the phrase "boy pussy," and under any other circumstance I would've hated hearing it, but right now, he was right and he was plowing into my g-spot so fast I couldn't think clearly. 

"Please cum in me, Cum in my pussy," I said loudly as our bodies forcefully slapped together. 

It came out of nowhere, we both started to feel it hit us like a truck. The pleasure we both felt all over our bodies could no longer be contained and it was about to be released. He pushed my back against the wall, while still holding me in the same position and growled as he began to pound my hole like a fucking machine, then his whole body went rigid and began to shake and I felt his cock throbbing hard inside me blasting load after load into me at which point I began shooting all over both of our stomachs, chests, and neck. I was cumming so hard and so much that he looked down at my spasming cock and I shot cum all over his face. 

He slowly let me down, his cock was still slightly in me as we leaned against the wall. He kissed me real quick and told me to lick my cum off his face.

When I was done, his cock had come out of me and he said,"You still make me cum harder than anyone. Try and keep my cum inside you 'til after the game tonight. I want to know you're in the crowd with my load inside you." He pulled up his shorts, unlocked the door, and went back to lifting weights, leaving me naked with the door open to take care of myself. 

That night after the game, all of students went down to the field to congratulate the team. He was there with his top off, coated in sweat hugging his girlfriend, as they walked past me.

"Good game man!" I yelled. 

He turned back and said,"did ya keep that thing I gave ya?"

I was shocked he said it, but I didn't let my face show it,"sure thing man, right where you put it."

He winked at me with a smile, grabbed his girlfriend's hand and walked off to the parking lot. 

• Like 23
  • Upvote 18
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Getting Caught Part 3:

After the football game, seeing my best friend's older brother walk off with his girlfriend and him asking me to make sure I still had his cum in me from earlier that morning, (in code) damn it, I was Friday night horny. I went to the local hang out and met up with a bunch of buddies, we cruised around town, messing on our phones, and listening to music. I got a message from my best friend to see if I wanted to come over and "chill." I was definitely horny, and said I would later that night but I was having too much fun right now. Plus I wasn't driving at the moment so I didn't get to decide where I was going. 

We cruised around for some time, then headed back to the gas station where we all parked our cars. It was getting late, around midnight. So the town was pretty much dead. All my friends had gone home and I was in the store grabbing a drink and was about to head over to my best bud's house. I came out of the store and went to the dark side of the building where I had parked and just as I was about to get into my truck I saw my buddy's older brother pull up in his car. Of course I immediately got excited and I diddled around, trying to linger outside of my truck so he would see me. He pulled up and I could see in his car, his girlfriend was in the front seat and his fellow classmate and football player, Bert was in the backseat. My buddy's older brother rolled down his window and said to me,"you don't mind running Bert home do ya? Me and my girlfriend don't have much time until she has to be home." (he winked at me) 

I smiled and replied,"yeah, sure, no problem, you two don't get into too much trouble." we all laughed as Bert got out of the car and it drove off. I didn't mind taking Bert home, it was just a five minute drive to the trailer park outside of town anyway.

Bert smiled and laughed,"hey, thanks man, you're a life saver, I was afraid I was going to have to sit in the front seat parked on a dirt road while those two got their rocks off." 

"HA! Like you'd mind, you'd probably be trying to take videos of them going at it," I retorted. 

We got in the truck and it wasn't long before we were at his mom's double-wide. He said,"pull around to the north side and park by the steps to the back porch."

It was dark and there weren't any lights on in the house. I killed my lights and before he got out he told me he appreciated me taking him home and to come inside. I was really wanting to get to my best bud's house so I could fuck around and get off, but Bert didn't ask me, he told me, and shut the truck door before I could even answer him otherwise. We pounced up the back porch steps which led to a glass door, it was unlocked and we went right in. Looked like it was his bedroom. Bert said,"take your shoes off man, stay a minute." He turned a small lamp on and pulled a curtain over the back door. He had a mini fridge in his room and asked me if I wanted anything to drink. I said,"sure, whatever you got." He opened the fridge and grabbed a couple bottles of monster energy drinks and told me to sit down. There was a bunk-bed and that was the only place to sit, so I sat down and he came over and put the two energy drinks on the dresser next to the bed. His crotch was at eye level, and I couldn't help but look at it. He always wore tight pants to show off his bubble butt and nice package... and gosh damnit I was horny. He smelled so good too. Like soap and flesh. I opened my can as he was picking up clothes around the room and shoving them under the bed. He responded to hearing my can opening,"hey, don't start yet man." Confused, I stopped with my mouth open and the can up to my lips when he produced half a bottle of whiskey from under his bed. 

He smiled at me with that near perfect smile,"I owe ya a drink or ten." I laughed and thought to myself,'okay, I can't say "no" to him, I'll just take a shot and head over to my buddy's where I can fuck a load or two in him.

He told me to grab a couple shot glasses in the top dresser drawer and pour us some. I found them, but they were more like two-and-a-half shot(s) glasses, so I only filled them up halfway. He turned on the tv and quickly pulled his shirt off while he messed with the DVD player. I see him shirtless all the time in PE, at track meets, swimming, and anywhere he can get away with taking his shirt off. And I don't blame him, he was about 5'7" with nice wide shoulders, but a very muscular lean body that tapered to a V at his waist. He had the most beautiful skin, smooth and slightly caramel colored compared to my pale white ass. He had grabbed the remotes and was walking toward me, or the bed rather, when I had to shake myself out of staring open-mouthed at him. He had nice pecs, defined abs and his nipples made me drool. Dark and slightly big, but not too big. He stopped at the bed, again with his crotch practically in my face and looked at the shot glasses and laughed,"I'm a full grown man, not a ken doll, let's fill these glasses to the brim, you won't notice when you shoot them anyway."

He sat down on the bed beside me and turned with his glass raised,"to getting me home!" We each shot our whiskey and quickly chased it with our energy drinks. 

"One more," he hoarsely said as he got up and grabbed the whiskey off the dresser. Again, his crotch was right there...right in my face as he poured into my glass. He stayed standing as we cheered to another shot and gulped our chaser. That one burned, and I started coughing a bit. He had walked over to the tv and had his pants on the ground as he grabbed some tight gym shorts that he quickly pulled on. "Fuck," I thought to myself as I saw him push his bulge into the shorts. He came and sat down next to me. He poured more shots...geez, I wasn't gonna be able to drive if I have another one. I told him, I couldn't do it, I had to head home. Really, I just needed to get to my buddy's so I could cum in his ass. The shots and energy drinks had my head buzzin' and so were my balls. I was getting damn right horny now. 

He put a bunch of pillows against the wall so we could lean back and handed me another full little glass of whiskey,"come on man, don't leave me hangin' I already poured them. Last one, then we can just lean back and watch a movie for a minute while you drink the rest of your energy drink and sober up a little." 

I couldn't say no. I wanted to. But he's older, cooler, sexier, so much sexier and just in a pair of shorts that looked more like boxer briefs. I wasn't thinking clearly as we downed another glass and leaned back. He started the movie, he said,"lemme skip to one of my favorite scenes." 

The first images that popped up on the tv screen were two naked women, one older than the other, eating each other's pussies. My eyes must have been the size of golf balls, cause Bert just started laughing and jabbed me,"what? like you don't watch porn? Look at the big ol' titties on the mom and those mosquito bites on her daughter." So...I looked. There I was, half drunk watching the two women go to town on their pussies with my best bud's football mate nearly naked on his bed. I was getting hot. I know it was nerves, but I started sweating, but tried to play it cool. 

"Take your shirt off man," Bert instructed, "you're already sweating and it's just us." 

I don't know why, but I did, I peeled off my shirt. I was pretty self conscience about my body because I was so skinny, but I didn't look sickly at least. 

"Take your pants off and get comfortable, besides your boner might break your zipper if you don't," Bert said staring and smiling at my crotch. 

Shit. He was right, I had been so nervous about this whole situation it never registered to me that I was harder than a fucking shotgun barrel. I immediately tried to cover my raging boner up with my hands but he grabbed them and pushed them aside as he yanked my jeans button open and pulled down my zipper. 

"Relax man, shit, I'm hard too, that's what porn is supposed to do," he said as he quickly got up and grabbed ahold of the bottom of my jeans. He was pulling my jeans off me, while I squirmed around, I wasn't really fighting it now, and my underwear came off with my jeans anyway, so I was stuck. Besides he had a valid point. We're just guys, watching porn, so of course we're going to get hard. And that's when I looked at his crotch as he pulled the rest of my jeans off my body. He had a good solid 7 or 8 inches in those shorts. 

"Fuck it man, I'm horny, we might as well jack off at this point," he said as he opened up his dresser drawer and produced a small jar of vaseline. He tossed it on the bed in between where we had been sitting, dropped his shorts and tighty whities. His cock bounced out of them and he sat back down on the bed. He had a thicker than average 7 or 8 inch cock. It was rigid as hell with a really big mushroom head and it had a nice curve to it's shaft, making it seem shorter than it actually was. He was completely shaved like a porn star. He caught me obviously staring at his cock,"don't say it, I know, my dickhead is huge, but hey, I've never had any complaints, except maybe when it first goes in," He snickered. 

At this point, I didn't know what to do, but he was naked, all I had on were my socks, porn was playing, we were both hard as rocks and slightly buzzed. So I just went with it, as he was already rubbing vaseline all over his dick. He reached over and started rubbing the excess on my cock. Which was a big surprise. His hand rubbing lube all over my dick was almost too much. "There, that's better. Don't worry, I just got too much vaseline out, you're only getting the first half of a handy tonight buddy," he laughed and winked at me.

So we started jerking our own cocks as we watched the two ladies on screen eating each other out when a young guy appears in the background watching the women peeking around a wall. He's jerking his cock watching the two women when suddenly the "daughter" notices him and says,"what are you doing home so soon little brother? Well, looks like you're enjoying watching us, why don't you come over here and help us out." 

The young man gets naked on his way toward the two ladies and lays down on the bed with them. The "mom" starts to sit on his face and tells him to "eat mommy real good." He begins licking her pussy as his "sister" pushed his legs up and starts licking his asshole. That made my dick jump, as I knew very much how amazing having my asshole licked and tongued felt. Bert stopped shuttling his hand and I could feel his eyes on me as I jerked,"have you ever let a girl eat your ass," he questioned me.

"No, ew, what if it wasn't clean?" I responded. So technically I hadn't had a girl eat my ass...but his football mate has several times, but I wasn't about to volunteer that info.

"He looks like he's really enjoying it," still watching me with his burning gaze. 

I didn't respond, I just kept my eyes forward and continued jerking off, I was hoping he'd just cum and then I could find a way to get out of here and get my dick wet and balls deep in my best bud's ass. 

That's when he grabbed my leg and pulled it off the floor and up onto the bed. Within a few seconds I had one foot on the floor and the other, well, he had put my leg behind his back on the bed. I was spread-eagled as he moved into the gap he had created with my legs wide open. He basically had one leg pinned behind his back against the wall and was now sitting on the bed with me somewhat wrapped around him. Finally I looked at him. I couldn't keep watching the film and pretend like he didn't just handle me like a rag doll and our bodies weren't touching, warm skin to warm bare skin. We stared at each other and he looked down in between my spread legs,"damn, your hole is smoother and pinker than that porn stars'," he half whispered with his deep, hoarse voice. I audibly gulped and continued to jerk my cock. He put his hand on my inner thigh and began to rub it. God it felt good. I thought I'd almost bust right then, but he kept his hands moving up til it got to my groin and he reached around the base of my cock and balls and began stroking my taint with his thumb. His eyes were full of lust, I just laid there stroking and watching him, unable to move or utter a word. His thumb had been working it's way to my hole and soon he was rubbing and pushing directly onto my asshole. I was laid out like a whore, and there was nothing I could do to make it difficult for him to reach my hole, so I just let him do it. He grabbed the vaseline again and got a good amount out with his thumb and started rubbing it all over my hole. It was beginning to relax and open up. Well, the outter ring was opening up anyway. He was fucking me with his thumb while he jacked off. He had stopped watching the porn the second he grabbed my leg and spread me out. 

"Fuck, man, your hole feels good. Do you like that?" He asked as he looked at my face again. 

I didn't say anything and I didn't move a muscle, except for the fact that I was still stroking my cock. 

"It's cool if it feels good, that guy on the porn sure likes his hole played with," he broke the silence,"tell me if it feels good. Say it." 

"Say it,"he told me,"tell me the truth, tell me you like it."

He was looking hard into my eyes and thrust his thumb in deep, when he told me to "say it."

I moaned when he thrust his thumb into me, to the knuckle and I grabbed his wrist and held his thumb deep inside me, I started to slowly release my grip on him when he started pulling his thumb out, and immediately put two fingers inside me, but was careful and slow about it. He found my prostate quickly now that he could get in deeper with his fingers. I moaned again, and he sat up on his knees in between my legs pushing against my prostate with his fingers and leaned down over me. I looked up at him. He was about 6 inches from my face looking into my eyes,"say it," he told me again.

"say it," he said as he punctuated "it" with his fingers pushing hard against my g-spot in my ass.

I half moaned, and half spoke the words,"oh god."

He leaned down so that his face was against mine, his ear was by my gapping mouth as I tried to catch a breath. He whispered into my ear,"what was that? What did you say?, "he stuck his tongue into my ear, "tell me boy?"

I couldn't resist any longer, I was going to out myself, it was too late anyway. We were naked, he was in between my legs with his fingers deep up my ass stroking my prostate his body on top of mine and our mouths on each other's ears. I moaned harder as he dug deeper into me,"fuuuck, it feels good," I finally croaked out. He pulled his body further into mine, and I felt his fingers leave me as that huge mushroom cockhead of his was firmly planted just inside my hole and he was pressing hard to get past that inner ring. His dick head was truly huge, it was bigger than a meaty massive mushroom, and it made my mouth water just thinking of it, but it was getting a lot of resistance from my inner ring. He kept pushing, and I tried to remember the trick that his football mate taught me. I began to breath purposefully, and push my hole out, as it started to give way, his huge cock head got stuck again. I think we were both getting frustrated. 

He wrapped one muscular sweaty arm around my head and turned it as he began kissing, licking and sucking on my neck and ear. He had his other hand trying to force his cock past my hole. I was squirming, enjoying everything, everything except the pain of his massive bell-end forcing me open. Hell, it felt like it was ripping me open.

Tears started coming down from my eyes, and I was whispering,"ow ow ow ow ow, it hurts, it hurts. Please? Please stop?"

He bit my ear hard and sank about an inch of his cock into me. His huge head was wedged where my inner ring was stretched out around it, tight as fuck, and it hurt like hell. It hurt so bad I wasn't whispering any more,"FUCK! That hurts! Take it out!" It felt like he was holding a baseball bat at it's thickest end with my asshole wrapped around it. 

He turned my head so that we were face to face, lips to lips, I was gasping for air, and he told me,"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, but I can't take it out. I can't stop now. Please? Just give me a couple seconds? Please." He pushed harder into me and my mouth opened wide and let out a loud painful moan,"AHHHHHHHRRRRGHHHHhhhh.......," he put his mouth over mine and thrust his tongue into my tongue. He was passionately kissing me. Deeply and so intimately, he was breathing so hard and still making out with me, that's when I realized he was halfway inside me now. His huge head had gotten past my inner ring and my hole was now snugly around his shaft. The worst part was over. Wow, I thought, Bert is hard as stone and he's halfway inside of me. He continued to kiss me with so much emotion. I wrapped my arms around him, feeling his tight muscles all over his back and arms, down to his bubble butt and closed my legs against his small waist. He was moving his cock in and out of me now, and was going in balls deep. He picked up the pace, and once I had my legs wrapped around his waist, he went in deeper. 

Holy fucking shit, that monster cock head hit my prostate and my eyes rolled back in my head. It felt like someone had my prostate inside their fist, milking me from the inside out. I began leaking cum out my piss slit so much that it felt like I was almost pissing myself. It was a mixture of relief and pleasure and still just a little bit of pain as he fucked into my hole.

He would still kiss me deeply but also enjoyed coming up off my body far enough to look down at me and see the pleasure he was giving me. He tried to pull all the way out a couple times, but it hurt too damned much. He said,"that's okay, I can stay inside you forever." Part of me was hoping he would, but most of me knew I wouldn't be able to handle it. 

He found the right pace and position that he was pummeling my prostate perfectly. He started whispering with a dry deep voice,"fuck, fuck, fuck, you're too fucking tight, I can't wait much longer." Which was good, because I kinda wanted this to be over, and also never end...

"Fuck me. Fuck my hole. Cum inside me," I heard myself telling him, "blast your load deep in me, cum on my prostate, cum in me, cum in me, cum in me." I was furiously jerking my cock at this point and was already about to explode. Bert, kissed me hard one last time and reared his muscular back up as he pounded in as deep as he could go, and I felt his cock throbbing, my hole was stretched tightly around his shaft as it climaxed, pumping and forcing his load up through his cock, making his cock head swell to what felt like the size of a fist against my prostate,"I'm fuckin' cummin', I'm breeding you deep, oh fuck! fuck! fuck!," he roared.

And I felt it. I felt it eject through his dick and cause his bell-end to blossom and swell, I felt his load shoot directly onto my prostate, hard, over and over, and, "Oh my god! oh god! oh shit! Fuck! fuckfuckfuckfuuuuuuckkk," I started yelling as my cock exploded between us, covering our bodies in my hot wet cum. It was shooting out of me as forcefully as he shot into me. He collapsed down onto me. We were soaked in cum and sweat, we couldn't move. Just breath. We could only muster the energy to try and catch a breath. Eventually, we were back to somewhat of a normal state, and his cock had gone down to about half it's fully erect size. Thank god too, I was scared to death that he was going to have to pull that massive mushroom out while still fully boned up. It still hurt coming out, but it was manageable. 

He lifted up my leg and looked at my hole,"damn. it went right back to being pretty, tight and pink. Just a little wet," he joked. 

We kinda laughed together. Yeah, we just did that, we laughed at him looking at my wet hole after he just fucked the cum out of me, and into me. 

He leaned back against my leg, and the wall, still in between my legs. He slumped over. Gesh, he had a body hot as hell, his muscles were really pronounced covered in so much sweat and cum it looked like he'd been lathered in baby oil. He saw me looking at his body, he looked down at himself and mentioned,"I've never seen anyone cum like that before, you came buckets man." 

"Oh? You've seen a lot of guys cum huh?" I asked with a smile.

"Nah, you know what I mean, like in porn and yeah,sure,  me and the guys sometimes jack off with each other, but that's it, nothing queer," he scoffed.

I think he noticed the hurt on my face when he said "queer," because he immediately grabbed my legs so I couldn't go anywhere, and looked into my eyes,"I didn't mean that. That's not what I meant. This wasn't gay or anything."

I could see the confusion on his face when he said that. It looked like he had the weight of a hundred elephants on his lips,"What was it if it wasn't gay then?" I quipped. 

He couldn't find the words at first. So he just started babbling, and got some sentences together,"I, uh, I uhm...okay, alright. Yes. Okay. I just fucked a dude. Okay, it was more than that. I fucked you, or we fucked each other, I guess. At some point you gotta admit we were fucking each other, right? I mean you liked it too, you said so. But there were parts where maybe we were sort-of making love. But just getting off. No, no, it wasn't just getting off. Not "just" that, I mean, like, there were moments between us...right?"

Wow, he meant that part. And I had to admit it. I had to admit it to him, like now,"Yeah, I'm afraid there were some moments...between you and I."

We got very serious then, and he crawled up next to me and pulled the blanket over us, and kissed me. This time he was very soft and gentle, but just as passionate as before, just much slower and focused. He kissed me for awhile, then pulled back and said,"I'm definitely gay. For you at least." We softly laughed and fell asleep like that and I woke up early the next morning naked and slick from the summer heat. I felt his hard cock against my thigh. 

I whispered to myself,"I hope you weren't just gay for me last night and that's it..."

I heard him stifle a laugh against my neck,"dude I've been awake for 15 minutes waiting for you to come back to the real world so I could kiss you. In broad daylight." 

I laughed as he rolled on top of me and we began making out. Somewhere along the line I ended up with my legs wrapped around his waist running my hands over his tight body, and he was slowly pushing up into my hole again...

• Like 19
  • Upvote 10

• 3 months later...

Getting Caught Part 4:

I ended up staying the night after taking Bert back to his trailer and spontaneously got fucked by him that night and also in the morning twice. 

It was a chill goodbye, Bert said he had a "REALLY" good time, and he hoped we could do it again. About a week went by and I hadn't had any form of sex with my best friend...or his older brother, the quarterback, who fucked like a god, and was hung like one too. Wednesday was church night and I got invited to my best friend's church for after church youth party. My best bud's older brother called just as I was leaving the house saying my best friend had been called into work at the last minute and said for me to come anyway. I'm pretty shy, so I wasn't sure about hanging out with guys a couple grades above me. But, as usual my best friend's older brother talked me into it. I showed up, and we all ate, then we started playing games. My bud's older brother had brought his girlfriend too. They were quite flirty and lovey-dovey. 

When things wound down, my buddy's brother caught me in the kitchen alone and said that his girlfriend wanted him to take her home since her parents were going to be gone for a few hours. I played it cool and said,"When the cat's away, the mice will fuck." Lol. He backed me into the corner of the kitchen and put his hot mouth next to my ear and whispered,"I told her I couldn't take her home, I'd already promised that I'd be taking you home." "But we're really going to grandma's basement again, where I fucked you for the first time." He said he had to have me again, that I was the only person to take all of his huge cock and I made him cum harder than anyone else.

I tried to tell him that I needed to get home and couldn't go with him. To which he grabbed me around my waist and started french kissing me hard. He slipped a finger down the back of my shorts and starting rubbing my hole saying."Let me just take you to your house then at least." I agreed to the ride but no sex..

We got in his car and left, as soon as we got in the car he started rubbing his cock through his mesh basketball shorts. It had already grown to his MASSIVE 10 inch thick as fuck uncut cock and was sticking out of his shorts' leg. He saw me staring, mouth watering and grabbed my head forcing it down to his exposed cock. I had to admit, that this public scenario had gotten me rock hard and incredibly horny. I eagerly took his cock into my mouth and began sucking and using my hands. He was moaning and groaning as he drove and got serviced by my mouth and hands. He had pulled down the long drive way of his grandma's so I asked what we were doing here? 

He said,"I forgot my wallet so I can fill my gas up on the way back. Come inside real quick and help me look for my wallet."

So of course I did. We got to the front door, but it was locked. "Damn grandma must still be at church. We better go around back and try the basement door." We crept back to the covered basement door, and of course it was locked too. He sighed, then pushed me against the door frame. I could feel his huge cock in tight underwear rubbing against my thigh. He quickly took his shirt off, and dropped his shorts and underwear and in a flash had my shirt off and shorts with undies around my ankles. 

He spun my body around to where my chest was against the basement door and immediately started kissing and sucking my neck while I felt his gigantic steel-like cock in between my ass cheeks. He was pushing his hugely thick cockhead against my hole, leaking precum all over it and pushing it just inside my hole. Then he dropped down and started tongue fucking my hole. I was in heaven. I was moaning as his tongue got my hole wetter and looser by the minute. He stood up, and pushed me to my knees with one massive hand on the back of my head and the other on his coke-can cock he shoved his monster dick down my throat. I started choking as he rammed it to the back of my throat. I was really enjoying the experience but the fact that we were outside, naked and he was face fucking me, I was too horny to make it stop. It didn't last long before he yanked his cock from my mouth and had me stand up and grab onto the wall next to the basement door. Again he went down on my wet hole and starting eating it, tongueing it, and gently fingering it. He had lubed up my raging cock and was stroking me furiously as he ate my ass. I was beside myself with passion and the need to cum. Everything felt too good, too amazing to think about getting home on time or getting caught. 

He stood up and pulled me over to a wooden picnic table under the deck, he lifted me like a feather and put me on my back on the warm surface. He wasted no time throwing my shorts and underwear to the ground, grabbing my ankles and hoisting them high into the air and thrusting his cock forward, directly hitting my hole. He looked down and spat on his cock and my hole and started rocking in and out of my hole just an inch or two. 

He said,"Oh yeah, you're so fucking tight. Stroke your cock and look me in the eyes, because I'm about to shove all ten inches up your hole at once. 

This scared me badly. Because his cock is just huge. It's too long and way too thick but it was dripping with spit and his precum, so was my hole. He shoved about three inches in hard. It didn't feel too painful. I reached down and felt how hard and huge his dick was inside of me. He started pumping that monster in and out of my hole with a pretty fast rhythm. He gently slapped my face and said,"look at me! Look into my eyes, I'm about to impale you on my cock." I was scared. I looked into his eyes, full of lust, I was panting from the minimal fucking my hole was getting and he pulled all the way out. Without missing a beat, he grabbed my hips and slammed his entire cock into my battered hole. I screamed. He held it inside of me as deep as it could go. All of a sudden I felt his body tense up and his cock swell to new larger proportions and he began blasting his load into me. Realizing what was happening got me very hot and I started leaking cum like crazy onto my stomach. 

My best bud's older brother held his gigantic cock deep inside of me and started ramming in and out hard and fast. He was plowing his ten inch dick balls deep to just having the tip in my hole over and over. It was hitting my prostate and nerve endings like crazy. He kept said,"you like that? being full of my cum and being used like a cumdump?"

I found myself replying,"fuck yes, it hurts, but don't stop, cum in me again. Shoot your load inside me." I was building up to a pretty good orgasm as he pummeled my hole. Just as I went off and began blasting my own cum all over myself and behind my shoulder even onto the picnic table, he tensed up again and started releasing another torrent of his cum up my ass. He leaned down still fully inside of me and said,"sorry, but I wasn't taking a "no" from you today, I just can't cum like I do with you when I'm with anyone else." We stayed like that for a little bit until he produced a key to the basement door, and shrugged at me as I gave him a "what the fuck?" look. He said,"I thought it'd be hot if I bred you outside. Let's get cleaned up. We can share the basement shower, I have one more load to breed you with.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 2

On 8/12/2018 at 9:08 PM, cgreg2033 said:

Back in high school my best friend and I had been fucking for awhile.  One night after a foot ball game, I ended up staying the night with him.  Typical weekend fun.  We drove around drinking some low alcohol beer, then snuck into his room where we commenced our usual fuck session.  As my buddy has a huge, nine or nine and a half inch cock, which is thick and uncut, I let him fuck me first, so I wouldn't lose my horniness.

At that age I didn't know there were tops, bottoms and versatile guys.  I just thought I had to let him fuck me if I wanted to fuck him.  However, as a consequence of playing with him I eventually learned I was definitely a top, and remained so from college on through today.  But back to this night, he was overly aggressive, he had my face pushed down into a pillow and was ramming his cock in and out of my hole incredibly hard.  It hurt so bad, that each time he pulled out I found myself hoping he would miss the mark when trying to ram it back in.  Thankfully, he missed several times and so I was, in some measure, spared at least some of the pain associated with being brutally rammed balls-deep by such a huge cock.

We had the radio on and were in basement, and knew his grandma was sound asleep two stories above, so we were being as loud as we wanted to be.  Finally he came.  Afterwards I fucked him as hard as I could - if only for revenge.  Truthfully I was kinda pissed he had pounded me so hard. 

The next morning, his grandma was at church and he had just left for work.  I took a shower and was going to lock up when I left.  I got out of the shower and went into the basement to get dressed.  Standing naked in the basement bedroom, pulling my clothing together, I heard a discreet cough.  It was his older brother, a football player who was one grade above us.  He was standing shirtless near the bench press in the dark corner taking a break from his workout, which is why I hadn't registered his presence.

I grabbed my underwear to cover my cock saying "Sorry.  I didn't know you'd be here."

"It's fine," he replied, adding "I actually got in late last night quite late, after the football guys went out drinking.  I decided to crash at my grandmother's house rather than run the risk of being questioned by my parents."

I gave a neutral reply saying "Oh, cool.  Let me get dressed and I'll head out," pausing for a minute for him to leave, but he didn't move. 

Instead he commented "You know when I snuck in last night I heard a lot of noises and thought my brother was fucking his girlfriend, so I tip-toed down the stairs and saw him pounding the shit out of your ass. You gotta be sore from taking such a big dick."

I was scared shitless at this point.  No one was really 'out' back then, and if you were gay in small town you certainly wanted to do everything you could to keep it a secret.  I just stared at him and stammered "Please don't tell anyone.  I don't let him do it very often.  I was just drunk, he usually just lets me fuck him to get off."

Approaching me he responded "Don't worry man, I'm not telling anyone.  But you really took a beating up that ass."  He grabbed the underwear I was holding in front of myself, tossed them aside, suggesting "Lay back on the bed so I can make sure you're not bleeding," guiding me back onto the mattress.  By the time he sat me down I was already hard.  I tried to hide it, but he pulled my hands away murmuring "Don't worry, man, no big deal.  Just lean back and lift up your legs so I can see your butthole and make sure it's okay." 

I just kindof mumbled,"okay," not knowing what to do.

He was a few inches taller than was I, and some fifty pounds heavier with nothing but football muscle on his frame, so I complied when he said "Grab your legs and pull them up and hold them steady."

Once I was in position, he crouched down at the level of my butt where he appeared to be visually examining my hole.  Then he began ever so delicately sliding his fingers up and down my ass crack, his thumb occasionally seeking out and massaging my hole.  Naturally all the while I was super hard, thoroughly turned-on by the thought of taking orders from a straight football jock with multiple girlfriends, who was now handling my naked little body as if it were a common every day thing. 

"Man, your hole is a little red.  I better put something on it.  Stay right there," he ordered as he stepped into the bathroom, returning immediately with some vaseline.  I was still holding my legs up in the air when he got on his knees and started to look at my hole closer.  I could feel his breath on my hole now and I was so hard I thought my cock was going to pop off. 

"Yeah, it's really red," he reiterated as his thumb again began exploring my hole.  "Does it hurt?" he asked.

"No," I whispered.

This was a type of naked sexual thing I had never experienced and I my mind was racing, but before my head could explode my attention was diverted by an incredibly pleasurable sensation centered on my ass.  Looking down, I saw his eyes on mine even as his tongue was buried in my hole.

Now, my best friend and I had only sucked and fucked.  We hadn't explored anything outside of the that two course sex menu, so a tongue-licking and a general massage of my asshole was an indescribable feeling.  I involuntarily moaned like a girl.  I couldn't help it.  It was absolutely fuckin' amazing - and it was an utterly unexpected experience.

He continued licking and laving my hole.  I found myself closing my eyes and drifting off to a land of bliss, but when I occasionally opened my eyes to check out the tongue in my hole, each time I found his eyes were fixated on mine.  I could also see he was stroking his cock - and fast, although given his position all I could actually see was a glimpse of his cock head, - and, of course, his hand shuttling to and fro.

After several minutes he paused, stood, and presented himself to me:  to my amazement his cock was quite like that of his younger brother, except signicantly bigger.  His cock was at least ten inches, and had the circumference of a beer can.  I couldn't believe it.  My first thought was to go down on it, but was still under his spell, so I simply stood there, marveling at his tool as he meanwhile had begn lubing his throbbing cock with a generous amount of vaseline.  And, when ready, he gestured for me to turn around and bend over.  His mushroom head was laser-focused on my hole.

It felt amazing, but I was scared to death he was going ram it into my ass.  He, however, did no such thing, but rather rubbed his cock head over my hole, applying a bit of pressure on each pass, using one hand to guide his cock, and the other guiding my ass and legs, as well as providing a slight distraction.

Again reaching for the vaseline, he began lubing my aching cock, telling me to jack myself off while he jacked off on my ass.  I did so, as did he, but at no point did his fat cockhead leave my hole, so it was hardly surprising my ass was continually relaxing, so when at some point his cock head penetrated the outside ring of my ass.  The sensation was a new level of 'amazing'.  His massive, slicked-up cock head was opening my outer ring, each time hitting the inner ring.  And yes, each time he pushed hard I was in some serious pain, but he was quite considerate, and he backed-off each time he came against my pain limitations.

This went on for 15 or 20 minutes.  I was barely able to contain myself.  I was leaking precum and had to stop jerking every minute or two because he kept urging me not to blow.  While I was young and dumb and knew nothing about edging, he certainly did. 

After several minutes of tentative fucking, he intensified the pressure on my inner ring, .  Now and this time when I would find myself tensing-up, wincing in the process, he would gently urge "Breath slow and push out." 

He knew what he was doing because the second my inner ring relaxed just a tiny bit, he pushed his cock past it.  I felt like a baseball bat just got pushed inside me.  Tears started coming down my face, and he wiped them gently saying "Easy, buddy, you're taking it.  Girls don't let me fuck them in the ass cause I'm so big, so I really need this. I f you let me finish off, I promise I'll never tell anyone you're a faggot."

Gritted my teeth I muttered "Okay.  Go for it."

He was extremely gentle with me, and after about ten minutes he was all the way inside me. Even though he was bigger, it wasn't nearly as painful as when he brother fucked me, but again, we didn't know about lube or taking our time, we just fucked in order to cum. 

I had this straight football jock balls deep in me now for a little while and he was fucking in and out of me when I got hard again.  He told me to stroke myself.  After a few minutes of stroking my own cock, I was feeling pleasure from every inch of my ass inside and out, - through my taint, balls and cock.  I was breathing like I had run a 5k.  Everything felt so good.  He started to fuck my hole faster and faster and telling me he was getting close.  I was so turned on I started jerking faster and felt a burning pleasure inside my hole, ten inches and all around.  I felt like my asshole was having an orgasm.  My cock may have gone a quarter limp, but I was still plenty hard enough to continue jerking and could feel my cum boiling up as my asshole was shaking and felt like it was about to explode.  He noticed as he was fucking me harder and said,"Yeahm shoot your load, man."

That set me off and I moaned louder than I ever had before and exploded!  I was cumming all over myself, my neck, face, and in my wide open moaning mouth.  My asshole was quivering and clenching when all of a sudden I heard him yell,"FUUUUCKKK!" He started blasting his load inside my ass.  It took him a minute to empty his balls inside me.  I was soaked in sweat and cum, he was dripping sweat onto me from above.  We stayed like this for a bit before I slowly started to pull out.  I felt completely empty now.  He told me to go sit on the toilet then shower again, he'd use the upstairs shower.  Before he walked up the stairs, he said,"I've never cum so hard in my life.  I needed that man, you took it like a champ." 

That night I jerked off eight times in a row to the memories of him fucking me that morning.  The next day at school I was amazed at how easily we acted like it never happened.  Not even a knowing look between each other.  I became a top, but for a year in high school, I got fucked about once a week by a straight football player with a huge cock who made me cum like no one else ever has. 

Wow, Super hot story, tanks man.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

PART 5:

Football season was over so you'd think I'd be getting fucked by my straight quarterback more now, but that's not the case, he used football practice as an excuse to hookup afterwards with me, now he's working just about every minute he's not studying. But I still get his huge hung cock and cum. He can't handle going too long without fucking a load into me because so far according to him I'm the only person that can take his entire cock and he cums the hardest and most with me...or rather inside me. I was missing his thick monster pounding my hole and I hadn't jerked off in a week, as I was training for track every day, I'd just be too exhausted to rub one out. 

I was looking forward to the track meet today. We had to be at the school earlier than normal to get on the bus in time. Bert, my quarterback's football buddy also ran track and texted me late the night before to see if I could pick him up to catch the bus in the morning. Of course I would. I'd missed Bert too, he hadn't fucked me since the one night and morning I'd stayed at his place, but he was very touchy and affectionate at school and when we all hung out together. He'd always "play" like I was his boyfriend in front of people as an excuse to touch me. I didn't mind at all either, I just went along with it because his body was hot as hell and he had the cutest fucking face. If I actually thought he was capable of a "gay" relationship I could've easily fallen in love with him I think. 

My phone dinged while I was getting dressed at 5AM. It was Bert, asking if I was still picking him up this morning. I responded,"absolutely man! See ya soon."

A few minutes went by and I got another text from him asking me what I was wearing to the track meet. I was just going to wear my track shorts and a t-shirt like usual. He quickly texted back and said."wear your mesh cropped football jersey and don't wear underwear." 

I reminded him I'd be running in split running shorts and HAD to wear underwear. He texted, "just wear a jock then."

I asked, "why?" but he never responded. So I headed over and picked him up. He just got out of the shower when I walked in the door. He was walking around naked while toweling off. His skin was perfection. A smooth lightly tanned body that was lean and muscular as all get out. He was a walking wet dream and I immediately started to get hard. Thankfully the jockstrap I had on kept my monster tightly in place. Bert caught me, unable to take my eyes off his body. He walked over to me and got right up against me, putting his face against mine and whispered in my ear, "I love that you can't take your eyes off me, am I making you horny?"

I awkwardly laughed and said, "No, hurry up and get dressed so we can get to the bus."

Bert didn't move, he reached down and found my hard cock trapped inside the jockstrap with his hand, "Really? Cause your cock would be busting out of your shorts if I hadn't made you wear that jock."

I responded, "You didn't 'make me' wear my jockstrap, I was going to anyway, it keeps everything tight."

Bert hadn't taken his hand off my cock, he placed his other hand around my neck and started to passionately make out with me. Our tongues were wrestling into each other's mouths, while my head was spinning, he quickly broke off and away saying, "you better stop trying to get me to fuck you, we'll be late."

"Hey," I retorted, "I wasn't doing anything to you! I'm the one that said to hurry up."

He grabbed his backpack, and bounded passed me out the door slapping my ass on the way out, Bert said, "damn, I'm glad I made you wear that jock, slapping your ass through those paper-thin running shorts was almost as good as slapping it bare."

We got to the bus in time, he went and sat with his football buddy, Jake, and I sat in front of them with my friends. As soon as we all found a spot in the center of the track Bert immediately took his shirt off. I'm glad I was wearing sunglasses because yet again, his perfect skin and lean body had my eyes popping out. He had the most beautiful torso and 8 pack, perfect pecs and his nipples...like fuuuck me, he was so hot. 

We'd done some events already, and I had just gotten done taking a leak in the field house when Bert came into the restroom. The sweat shimmering off his body just accentuated all of his muscles. He said, "Hey man. Lemme take a piss real quick then come with me to the bus I gotta get more sunscreen and it'll be faster if you just put it on me." 

Oh boy. Here we go, I hope he was planning on trying something. Lol. We got to the bus, which was hot and humid inside and went to his backpack. He grabbed the sunscreen and handed it to me and turned around, "hurry up and get my back."

I didn't hesitate, my hands were shaking a little bit with anticipation or nerves, I don't know. Bert commented, "You can't be cold, it's like 115 degrees in here, what's wrong with you?"

I didn't respond, I just sort of laughed. He kept at me though, "dude? what's wrong? You okay?"

"You just make me nervous," I said. 

"How am I gonna make you nervous? Are you scared of me?" Bert replied.

I let out a sigh and took a deep breath, "No," I quietly said, "if I'm being flat out honest, it's because you're so hot and touching you just makes me really nervous."

I was awkwardly laughing again and I thought he'd laugh at that too. But he didn't. Bert turned around and put my hands on his waist looking directly into my eyes and said, "I like that you think I'm sexy," he whispered with a slight smile. He had his hands on my waist too. He turned me around and had me put my knees on the bus seat while he had his chest against my back. I could feel his cock getting hard against my ass. His dick was a very nice length, not anything like my quarterback's long cock but Bert's dickhead made up for the lack of length. It was so fucking huge. I loved just looking at it, and it made my mouth water on sight. 

He slid his hand down my side and I could feel him fishing his cock out of his shorts, he quickly had it up my shorts and in between my ass cheeks, and I felt that monster cockhead pressing against my hole. 

Bert said, "Aren't you glad I made you wear your jock now? You feel my cock on your hole?"

I quipped, "You sure that's not a fist?"

He grabbed my hand and pulled it behind me and made me grab his cock, my hands still had a bunch of sunscreen on them I was afraid I'd stain our running shorts. "See?" Bert said into my ear, "not a fist, just my fat cock hard as a rock against your tight hole."

I think I swooned a little when he said that, I was massaging his massive cock and I started rubbing the sunscreen on my hands into his cock and thick head. He was breathing hard against me and would gently kiss the back of my neck as I worked his meat. I was hard as steel in my jockstrap and began pushing my hole back against his cockhead and then rubbing more sunscreen onto it. I was desperate for him now and I knew it was going to hurt like hell since we hadn't really prepared for this. 

Bert reached down and took control of his cock, he put my hands on the seat back. I heard him spit and then felt his cock become slicker as he kept pushing against my tight hole. I reflexively would jump forward when it tried to enter me. But I could feel my hole loosening up a little bit every time he pushed against it. 

I wanted to be fucked so badly right now, but he's so...big. I could occasionally hear other people around nearby buses. I was scared someone would come into our bus to get something too. My head was spinning from the heat and Bert's hot body against me trying to get inside me. The pressure inside my hole was building, it was beginning to feel like he was ripping me open again. Bert pulled out, squatted down and jerked my shorts down. He immediately grabbed my thighs hard and yanked my ass back right into his face. I felt his tongue actually plow into my hole. Holy fuck did that feel good! I moaned loudly, "Oh fuck! Bert. Oh my god that feels...fuck that feels good."

He kept eating my ass, then I felt his strong hands pulling my cheeks apart and he began spitting in my hole. Bert got back up, and pulled my shorts back up, but slid his cock back into the entrance of my hole. He roughly put his hand over my mouth, he had gotten my hole relaxed enough that he plowed into me, past my inner ring and a good 6 inches deep into me. I screamed into his hand and my eyes teared up. 

"Just breath," Bert said, "just breath man. I've been wanting you so fucking bad man. Please let me stay inside you."

We stayed like this for a few minutes as my hole adjusted to his huge thickness. He was gently rocking his cock in and out of me, just a little at a time. My breathing became more normal as the tightness of my insides were being stretched out around his swollen meat. 

Bert's hands were all over my sweaty skin, calming my body at the same time as making me hornier and hornier. He began to pump his cock in and out of my ass, "oh fuck, you feel so fucking good. Your hole is so tight, I've been thinking about how amazing your ass feels around my dick for weeks, "he said. 

I just let him do whatever he wanted to me. It was too late to have him stop and I wasn't thinking clearly. My insides were beginning to feel less firey and I started to feel the pleasure of his huge cock pounding my guts. 

He reached around and worked his hand into my jock, grabbing my very erect cock and began jerking me off as he roughly slammed in and out of me. My body was being assaulted inside and out, we were both drenched in sweat and I had fallen against the back of the seat as he pummeled away at my hole and throttled my cock in his hand. I was beginning to feel my cum pressurizing in my balls and boiling in my prostate as his cock punched it from the inside repeatedly and hard. I could barely catch my breath, my eyes were still teary and sweat was dripping down into them, my vision was blurry as I felt my impending cum explostion. I croaked out in a hoarse whisper, "ugh...ugh..ugh, I'm gonna cum, oh fuck...fuck.. . fuuuuckkkk!" I started exploding a huge load of cum inside my jock and soaking Bert's hand, I literally couldn't see any more and my head began to spin like crazy, just as I felt him ram fully into me, his cock swelled up and became like a telephone pole inside me blasting what felt like a fire hose going off into me. I blacked out. When I came to, my body was limp and draped over the bus seat. I felt Bert on top of me, still inside me. 

"You okay man?" Bert asked with so much concern in his voice. "Hey, you alright?"

I kinda laughed and said, "Better than okay Bert, I guess I passed out for a second, but that was fucking mind blowing."

He said, "I've never had anyone pass out from a fucking, haha." He pulled his hand out of my jockstrap and brought it to my mouth, "clean my hand off. Eat your cum."

I loved licking and sucking his manly hand, eating my cum off of it.

Bert let me lick his hand clean, saying, "I really really needed that......thank you."

"Thank me?" I said, "I should be thanking you for a first experience, I've never been fucked into a short coma." hahaha

"No really," he said, "I know it hurts a lot to get me inside you, which is why I haven't hit you up for this, I'm honestly grateful because I can't stop thinking about being inside you." He was slowly, very slowly pulling his half hard dick out of me.

I responded, "It does hurt, it hurts like a motherfucker, but it gets way better later, it's the price I have to pay to get to the good feelings you make my body have...and it's worth it. So you can "hit me up" any time you get too desperate to function and have to blow your nut."

My hole felt empty now, and incredibly wet. Bert grabbed some wipes out of backpack and pulled my shorts down again. He gently began to dry off my crack and hole. I was still slowly leaking a little bit of his huge load. He had my cheeks pulled apart drying me up, and I felt him drop down and yet again I felt his tongue dive into me. My sore hole immediately felt better with his tongue lapping away at it. At oh, I was getting hard again. 

"Oh god," I moaned, "stop stop stop, I can't man. You're getting me hard again, and we can't get caught like this."

Bert laughed and came up, pulling my shorts back up, "sorry, but once I saw your hole with my cum leaking out, I couldn't help myself. You're right, we better get back pretty damn quick, it feels like we've been gone an hour."

We made our way back to our school group in the field. Bert's buddy, Jake saw us first, "Where the hell you been man? You missed one of your races Bert."

Bert wrapped his arm around my neck and pulled me in close to him as we were getting to the group and said, "Ah you know, I had to fuck my boyfriend real quick to calm my nerves about the big race." and he kissed my cheek in front of everyone. They all laughed. Our friend Hailey blurted out, "I think it's cute, I wish you really were boyfriends, maybe that'd stop you from hittin' on me Bert."

Bert retorted, "I'd still hit on your hot ass Hailey even if I did have this sexy boy as my man."

We all laughed, Bert quickly turned his head and discretely whispered into my ear real fast, "I wish you were my boyfriend too." Then ran off to his race, leaving me in a world of wonder. 

Did he just say he wished I was his boyfriend?

• Like 10
  • Upvote 4