Ex's wedding

azndude

Mark and I broke up few years ago but we remain as good friends. 

Last week, he got married. He invited friends and family to attend a wedding. Me and 2 other groomsmen in the waiting room. Mark is a bartender, rough looking, loud person, not shy at all and fucks around with guys he met at the bar, but today he seems different. He then asked the other 2 guys to leave so that we can have a chat in private. I asked him if everything is ok and sat next to him. He just held me in his arms, telling me he never had such feeling before, not sure if he's happy or nervous ... then he giggled and then kissed me. 

I tried to push him away but he said "you really think i'm nervous? lol come on, you should know better. I want to fuck you."

"Mark, this is inappropriate, you are getting married".

"so?" he grabbed my bulge and i realized i actually like it because when we were together, i told him about one of my fantasies is to have sex with one of the groomsmen or even hotter with the groom. That is why i got excited! He unzipped his pants and with the clothes on, i'm sitting on him and ride away with no condom on the couch and cum in my ass as we have to make it quick. He promised me he will fulfilled my other fantasy to fuck me again sometimes in the future as a married guy. 

During the ceremony, I was standing next to him with his cum in my ass, watching him kissing his husband, i couldn't wait to make the second fantasy comes true.  

• Like 6
  • Upvote 10