Journey into Darkness

Chapter 1 –Revelations

Being of small stature has impacted my life to a minimal extent. I’m Beau and this is the story of my Journey into darkness, a chasm of depravation and degradation. I was born in 1990 and have always been petite, I was a small child, toddler, child, teenager and adult. I stand a mere 5’6 and now a muscular 135 pounds. I have auburn hair and green eyes very common for my Irish heritage, I have a athletic body and keep in shape with the help of my best friend, confidant, partner in crime Matt.

Now Matt and I go back a long ways, you see we were born just days apart in the same hospital, our parents being best friends and our dads having been friends since high school and college, even fraternity brothers and it is rumored that our moms got knocked up at the same Frat party, mere feet from each other. So back to Matt and me, we grew up as neighbors, our dads being partners in a construction company they founded while still in their last year of university, buying plots and building houses just four door away from each other. Matt and I shared birthday parties and many times ended up in the same social circles as each other, we were crib partners in daycare and best buds in preschool and kindergarten. Now it is only fair to say Matt was considered regular sized as a baby and as a child, so by the time we had reached 4th grade together our friends began to change, Matt going with the more athletic children and I with the more artistic. We were still very much still best buds and played together constantly. Towards the end of fourth grade however we began to drift apart, he went to play baseball and pee wee football, while I began taking dance, drama and Tae Kwan doo. It soon became apparent that our circle of friends were changing and we didn’t see each other outside of family and neighborhood social events. Now one of the disadvantages of being smaller is I sometimes got picked on, on the playground and at school, this is where the self-defense classes payed off as even though my petite size, I fended off the bullies with keen accuracy. 

It was several years later as we were entering High school that our friendship became cemented. While I had mastered the art of self-defense, it didn’t stop the constant bullying I was subjected too, as a petite somewhat effeminate 9th grader, I got called faggot, taunted and harassed about my dance and drama, and teased about my repartee with the girls. It was on one of these occasions when Matt was within earshot that he came to my rescue, not that I paid much heed to the assholes that were making the comments. Matt told them I was his best friend and if they didn’t leave me alone, they’d have to deal with him as well. It was the end of the day so I followed Matt to the locker room where he had football practice, he told me to take names if they gave me any more shit, and that he’d come over after practice so we could catch up, maybe see what help we could give each other in our studies. It was that night when I think I really began crushing on Matt as our friendship grew he became more like a brother to me

Over the next three years we were a pair hardly ever apart except when classes or activities dictated, but I  was always there to support him in his athletics and he my artistic endeavors. When our parents threw us a 18th birthday party during our senior year just before Halloween we blew out the candles together Matt’s 6’3” frame looming over my shoulder. One of the things that we discovered we loved to do together was work out, and while I was petite I soon built a muscled body with Matt’s help in technique and nutrition I was just as buffed as my buddy and we both loved to show off our toned bodies, turning heads of both sexes. There was one department which I excelled in and that was my cock was big, about 9.5 inches and of a substantial girth to make it the envy of most guys including Matt who although sported a nice thick 8.5 incher was still smaller than me. 
Several nights after our birthday party I found myself on Matt's balcony, we had both shown interest in astronomy early on in life and Matt’s dad had given him a really nice telescope, one of which we used to study the stars, so as we had on previous years we blew up the air mattress and drug out our sleeping bags and laid watching the meteor shower going on over our heads, occasionally looking through the telescope, but mostly looking up at the heavens and observing the streaks of light in the heavens’. Matt sat ups and packed a bowl then lite the bong took a hit and passed it over to me, I took a big hit and we put the bong aside

“Dude, remember a couple years back when we were baked after the big game against central high, and I blurted out that I thought your dad was gay, and you said” Matt quipped

“Yeah I said ‘not any more than your dad wanting to suck his dick’ and we both laughed at the thought” I replied there was silence for several minutes then he quietly proclaimed

“Well I still think he’s gay, and I think they’ve been having an affair for most of our lives”

“What makes you think that it is more than friendship? Does it bother you if they were gay?” I asked

He was silent again then he whispered

“I’ve watched them do it, shortly before I asked you, they were kissing and then your dad went down on mine and gave him head”

Nothing was said for a while as we watched a cluster of meteorites sail across the sky, we laid there in silence, our shoulders touching our arms glazing each other, our bare legs touching. I lifted my head slightly, noticing the tent forming in Matt’s shorts by the pale moonlight, I reached down and took his hand, but before he could react I leaned over and kissed him, he hesitated the kissed me back my hand in his pressed against his rock hard cock as my passion took my kiss deeper and I was soon fondling him through his skimpy shorts while probing his mouth with my tongue, he in return began grasping at my ridged tool through my shorts. I broke the kiss and leaned back

“Maybe the apples don’t fall far from the tree” I quipped

Edited by Rawdad4sons
formatting
  • Like 16
  • Upvote 8