Does size really matter? + Advice for smaller guys

Txyyxxxb

Does size really matter? + Advice for smaller guys  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Does size really matter?

• Yes
    • No

• Moderators

It certainly does matter... but not in the stereotypical way.

As a bottom, all sizes can be delightful to be fucked with. Too long is awkward for oral sex (at least for those of us with no gag reflex), too thick is painful (unless you have a super loose ass), too small gets hard to feel (though having been fucked once by a guy with about 4.5" who was 6'3"/280# or so, that's not always the case, as I was delighted to find out)... but they all can be good with skill and participation.

As a top, I can only speak for a fairly large size, and it's definitely fun, but sometimes it is tough staying hard (especially if the bottom is tight or I'm wearing a condom - one reason I don't), sometimes I can't get it in there (if he's really tight), and it can definitely cause the bottom pain if I don't take proper care (but I happily give rim jobs and that usually prevents this problem. But the worst problem of being hung as a top is that when I'm in the mood to bottom, it can be tough to get guys to pay attention to the right end...

• 4 weeks later...

I have a 6c cock but love to really pound when getting close to cumming. I am lucky that I can cum (given the right setting etc./person)  5 or 6 times even.  When I really pound deep, I can hit the prostate of my bottom and get him to cum anally.  I think because my cock is smaller, it doesn't hurt when I pound but brings me and my bottoms lots of pleasure.  Nobody has every complained about my fucking and I do get lots of repeats.  Only the size queens pass me by. And I prefer that. If all you care about is a 9" cock then I'm not the top for you.  I'm ok with that. I get plenty!

• Like 3

On 1/8/2020 at 6:28 PM, bihairy said:

I have a 6c cock but love to really pound when getting close to cumming. I am lucky that I can cum (given the right setting etc./person)  5 or 6 times even.  When I really pound deep, I can hit the prostate of my bottom and get him to cum anally.  I think because my cock is smaller, it doesn't hurt when I pound but brings me and my bottoms lots of pleasure.  Nobody has every complained about my fucking and I do get lots of repeats.  Only the size queens pass me by. And I prefer that. If all you care about is a 9" cock then I'm not the top for you.  I'm ok with that. I get plenty!

You would be an ideal fuck for me. While I love, and would never turn down a huge fat rod, your size has always been my best fucks. I like how the guy can really pound the fuck out of my hole!

• Upvote 1