How long fucking raw before pozzed?

Guest BZcumdump

Barebacking but still not POZ?  

558 members have voted

1. 1. How long do you think you fucked consistently raw with poz guys before becoming poz yourself?

• The first poz guy pozzed me
    • Less than one month
    • Less than six months
    • Less than one year
    • 1-3 years
    • 4-5 years
    • 5-10 years
    • + 10 years
    • Still not poz
    • I’m on Prep

The first time I had anal sex inwas the bottom.  I lost my virginity to a mature alpha daddy.  Be convinced me to take his 8.5 x5 inch cock bareback doggy style and he ended up breeding me deep.    He said  was neg   so I took his word for it.   I was 18 and naive.  Didn't know anything about gay sex.     I let him breed me and he ended up spreading his seed in me.   I got sick after wards.  Till this day I've been loyal to him. Im 34 now.   

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Guest Porthos

I had my first bf in 1989. I was very new to gay sex and not out. He was a bottom and we never used condoms. No discussion about status or anything. It was all so natural me eating his ass and just sliding in raw and breeding him. I would always suck him off afterwards and swallow his load. My next bf was versatile we fucked every night with condoms. One night I was sucking his cock and decided to sit on it unwrapped and tart riding. He told me he was close and he had no condom on. I told him I wanted his cum inside me. It really turned him on and he unloaded in me as we deeply kissed. Never used a condom with him again....My next bf didn't like to bareback which forced me to look elsewhere. A few years later I was cruising the city park where I hooked up with a hot black guy. We ended up fucking all summer long. His massive cock would tear up my cunt, sometimes leaking pink from the mixture of cum and blood after our fuck. But he was so hot...That fall got the flu, tested poz a few months later

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JackEdJIZZ

I gave up my anal virginity to a raw cock in the decade before the AIDS epidemic.    Took mainly nothing but raw cock thoughtful a long queer and cock infested life.  Never was infected with HIV, but had my share of gone and syph.

Went on prep nearly 4 years ago and fucked every cock I could coax into my willing ass.   Of course, still no HIV infection.

Stopped PrEP on April Fools day of this year.    First cock in post PrEP nailed my ass.   Of course I did not know it at the time, so I kept on chasing.   But when I tested and the results all indicated strongly that first cock knocked my ass up.

No meds since testing, just love knowing the bug is growing in my very soul.    

Still have an “oh fuck” moment......both from the fact I chose to chase....and was quickly successful.......and the fact I really was a one and done .   

• 1 month later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

I had shitty public school sex ed that included nothing about gay sex, HIV/AIDS prevention, or anything like that. I started having sex with buds at 13 and we never used condoms...never occurred to me I had a need to. It was only when I moved to ATL at 16 that I learned about risk factors with gay sex. I tried condoms and fucking hated using them and having guys fuck me with them. We lived in a heavily Latino part of time and most of the guys I hooked up with were Latino and none of them used condoms, not that I gave a shit. I have no idea when I pozzed or who pozzed me. Guys started saying I should get tested when I was 19 but I didn't really connect the dots...I figured they probably got it from someone else, never realizing they could have given it to me. I felt great, and still do. It was only when I took an Oraquick test that I realized I might be poz. I went through a lot once that happened and it took a while before I could see myself as a sexual being once again. Shit happens and what defines you is how you handle situations like that.

I barebacked for the first time in 2015. I was always safe sex only, but a boyfriend at the time had been asking to fuck raw. After a couple weeks, I let him and it was life changing. In 2016 after we broke up, I hooked up with this guy from a club and he asked if we could fuck raw. I barely thought about it, I just let him. Then I started being the one to ask. I converted this year, so it took about 3 years of consistent bareback sex. 

• 3 weeks later...

I started bottoming bareback in the early 70's when I stayed at the YMCA in NYC in a room of one of the men's floors. Got a few STDs. I stopped barebacking when everyone did because of HIV but started taking loads again in the early 90's and took hundreds of loads but no HIV. I was on PrEP for a few months but then I stopped and bingo! I'm now still mostly bottom but I'm now enjoying breeding holes

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ff-whole

I don't really know when I started bare backing but I think it was late 1980 [88 or 89], before that sporadic with condom but did not like the rubber.
After 2000 mainly cruising areas and gay saunas and of course bare, but I am still negative. This time I will go to the big city and plan to go really cumpig and will use Prep, so no more anxiety.

This is important to me because I progressed slowly into more gay action as a bottom but also bisexual. Always fucked the women bare but had a vasectomy in my 30's.
Now I want to go all loads taken orally and anal until my body can't take no more... ? Like a full cumpig getting used by as many tops I can get.