How long fucking raw before pozzed?

Guest BZcumdump

Barebacking but still not POZ?  

558 members have voted

1. 1. How long do you think you fucked consistently raw with poz guys before becoming poz yourself?

• The first poz guy pozzed me
    • Less than one month
    • Less than six months
    • Less than one year
    • 1-3 years
    • 4-5 years
    • 5-10 years
    • + 10 years
    • Still not poz
    • I’m on Prep

Guest SEPaBBGuy
9 minutes ago, ballerva said:

I only had a bare cock in my ass a few times -- without the guy even cumming in me -- before I pozzed. Precum contains HIV too, so I learned.

A very good point. I think a lot of guys don't think about precum being toxic.

Guest CuriousDallas

Started out barebacking at 15, didn’t know any better tbh. Learned a while later it was risky but kept barebacking cause it felt so good. Never knowingly took a poz load but then again wasn’t really asking guys their status and didn’t really care. I guess I was fatalistic. Met some buds when I got to university and learned about Prep as most were on it but two others like me weren’t. I lied and said I was on it so I wouldn’t stick out. Had a few poz scares but came up neg (one of our buds did get pozzed) and finally went on Prep a little over a month ago. No one was more surprised than me I wasn’t poz. I’d started taking undetectable loads before I went on Prep and part of me felt if I got pozzed I’d hold off on meds and pass it to other guys. Now that I’m on Prep I discovered that two of the fuck buds I’ve played with are poz and not on meds...ran into one at King Spa Friday. Was pissed he fucked me bare and was trying to poz me but as he said I’d never have let him fuck me bare if I knew he was poz and he’s right. I’m surprised he didn’t succeed as I took a lot of his loads.

• 5 months later...
Guest ff-whole
On 4/20/2019 at 8:30 AM, Guest hodannyboi said:

Thousands?  By 16?  K

Anyway, surprised how many voted still not poz despite, as the poll states, "fucking constantly raw with poz guys."

If you voted that way, why do you think you've been able to maintain neg status?

Luck?  Undetectable loads (ie. the poz guys u fucked were all on their meds)?  Immunity?  Are you sure you were, in fact, actually fucking and not just fantasizing it?  ?

Yes I voted still negative and me too have been Barebacking a very long time... 
I honestly couldn't tell you if it was LuckFate, or maybe I'm Immune...?

I desperately want to go back on Prep but it's not that easy...
Sex - raw unconditional sex is so fucking addicting, I just can't stop going to Gay saunas and get myself gang banged and filled with unknown loads... I even hate the STD's but even that hasn't stopped me apparently. Just the unknown and the kink and pig feel I get when I get fucked one after the other... getting used like a whore is so hot, I haven't found a substitute for the high feeling yet...

• 2 months later...
Guest VanpozBB
On 8/16/2018 at 2:52 PM, manseeker said:

To the meg chasers are you  tooth brushing your holes ? Opening some scratches and a little blood goes a long way to getting the aids flu . Good luck keep chasing. 

PS . Try a blood Slam 100% Effective

My first fuck was BB in 1979 (no one bothered with rubbers). Took poz loads occasionally until mid-2000's and then started getting more poz seed. Decided to chase in 2008 and one effective bloodslam later I converted.

I fucked bare for over 25 years (top and bottom), including parks, bath houses, book stores, door open anon hotel scenes...the works.  I started at a cruise park near my house when I was 14. Those pigs loved sharing me at that age. I was a bottom when I was young and didn’t really start topping until I was in my late 30’s, when I learned I was a fucking rock star on top. 🙂 I’ve had the clap, hep B, and syph.  But all recently, right around the time I figure I became Poz.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Been more than ten years. But I don't take that many loads since I topped for a majority of that time. I think only a handful of guys have actually bred me. I've been bottoming way more this year, so that might change. Time will tell.

Guest JackEdJIZZ

went off PrEP, waited 11 days, took a toxic load + and fuck flu hit me about 17 days later.   One and Done

Guest FinalDL2021
On 4/28/2020 at 10:53 PM, Whiteguy1 said:

hot,  im not on prep and still neg at the moment

I take Prep too, yet I do something called the 2-1-1 strategy. 

22 minutes ago, Futile2Resist said:

I take Prep too, yet I do something called the 2-1-1 strategy. 

I don't take prep at all though whats the 2-1-1 strategy?