How long fucking raw before pozzed?

Guest BZcumdump

Barebacking but still not POZ?  

558 members have voted

1. 1. How long do you think you fucked consistently raw with poz guys before becoming poz yourself?

• The first poz guy pozzed me
    • Less than one month
    • Less than six months
    • Less than one year
    • 1-3 years
    • 4-5 years
    • 5-10 years
    • + 10 years
    • Still not poz
    • I’m on Prep

Guest FinalDL2021
10 minutes ago, Whiteguy1 said:

I don't take prep at all though whats the 2-1-1 strategy?

You take a 2 pills within 24 hours of having sex, then 1 pill the day after, and then a follow-up pill the next day.  I engage in risky sexual behavior, on average, about every 4 to 6 weeks, so this works for me

Came off Prep because i basically thought well if im engaging in bareback gay sex Prep or no Prep im more than likely was going to become Poz eventually.

Didn't chase it but took under a year for me to become Poz which did surprise me a little. No regrets though.

• Like 3

Guest FinalDL2021
22 hours ago, Whiteguy1 said:

ok, but no meds for me no prep etc

If I think a guy, that I am going to meet, is really hot, and not sure of his status, I don't take the prep.

I have never had a condom in me. I went from a long term relationship with my step dad to the man that would ultimately poz me.  My situation was that I knew he was poz and he said he didn’t want a relationship with anyone that wasn’t poz. I convinced him to breed me and three months later I tested poz. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Guest Omnivore
18 minutes ago, Pozguyinchi said:

I went from a long term relationship with my step dad to the man that would ultimately poz me.  

I think we need to hear more about your relationship with your step dad.

Guest FinalDL2021
On 8/14/2018 at 7:49 AM, Guest BZcumdump said:

If you answer ‘still not poz’, how long have you had sex with poz guys (while not on prep) ?     

I have been Bare-Backing for 3 years now, I have had sex with alot of undetectable guys and have gotten to know a few of these guys, and have become regular Fuck Buds. I notice they often go on Meds breaks or Meds vacations.

Happened real quick for me when I decided to just let go and embrace the fact that I never fully enjoyed sex with condoms. Didn't insist on guys to use condoms, but also did not push guys away if they wanted to. Didn't bother to bring condoms with me wherever I go unlike before.

There was only one guy I pushed away. I met him in a public toilet. He was already inside me when it occurred to me that he looked as if he was wasting away. He was literally begging for us to continue fucking but I stormed out. I was extremely stupid, looking back. If I could find him again, I would ask him to cum inside me multiple times and beg him to tag his toxic friends along.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/14/2018 at 11:48 PM, BearOKC69_Poz said:

1000+ loads 

90% + bareback.

Oral and anal.

99% anon.

40 yrs before converting when in my early 50s

O.M.G. !    I can hardly imagine of 1,000 loads - strapped down , being high , and in a sling - constant raw dicks fucking me - being a Fucking Slut Whore Bitch wanting more !  I am ready to be Breed and seeded multi times - love to see his pussy cunt - hearing more from him !  more - more - Please !

Guest FinalDL2021
On 8/14/2018 at 7:49 AM, Guest BZcumdump said:

If you answer ‘still not poz’, how long have you had sex with poz guys (while not on prep) ?     

while not on Prep, I have had sex with 2 Poz guys, over the Past 3 years of barebacking