How long fucking raw before pozzed?

Guest BZcumdump

Barebacking but still not POZ?  

558 members have voted

1. 1. How long do you think you fucked consistently raw with poz guys before becoming poz yourself?

• The first poz guy pozzed me
    • Less than one month
    • Less than six months
    • Less than one year
    • 1-3 years
    • 4-5 years
    • 5-10 years
    • + 10 years
    • Still not poz
    • I’m on Prep

Guest twnkypigbttm

I’ve never used a condom and I’m still neg. I’ve been into and actively hooking up with poz guys for a couple years now, and have never been on prep. Hoping someone will change that soon ;)

First had BB sex in high school back in 2002 (or was it 2003).

I have never required a condom to be put on as a basis to breed me.  Aside from one friend who I liked enough to allow him to put a condom on, nobody else really has wanted to use one. I let him use one once.   Got tired of his  insistence to use one, as it made me feel kind of shitty.  I was not to be trusted, had to say goodbye to him real quick - In 2005.

I have been barebacking ever sense - through living in three major cities. I mostly bottomed up until around 2011, then topped 15% of the time - still all raw.

As of today, i’ve been infected with everything but hepatitis and HIV. Not sure how, but it is true.

Edit:  i’ve been taking poz loads the entire time.

Edited by R86
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• Moderators

I’m on PrEP now for about 2-3 years. I started barebacking regularly in the mid 1990s although I had been taking loads some before. I took loads for about 20 years including trips to the baths and back rooms without getting Poz. 

• Like 2

Been doing bareback for 14 years now. Never on prep, have not sought poz cock but also have only ever taken the tops word they were neg. I had a 7 year stint in the DC area where I bottomed exclusively bareback with black dudes, the highest risk population in the country at that time. Still neg. Oh and the only reason it was exclusively black dudes was because they were the only ones who followed through on meets. Most were only wanting head but once my white married ass was touching their bare cocks they never hesitated to blast in me.

• Like 1

Was broken in and began barebacking back in my early 20's, back in 1974.  Have been pretty much barebacked since then, but for years was as careful and selective as possible, but then, we all know guys lie, so don't really know how many were possibly poz and lying about it.  Finally at the beginning of 2016, I began taking any and all with a no questions asked policy and most of my loads have been taken at the bath houses I go to fairly regularly, once again, no questions asked, so I still don't know how many for sure were or may have been poz. I'm still a outcast and neg at the time of my last in home test a couple of months ago.

Am seriously considering taking the trip to a couple of known breeders this fall/winter and upping my percentage of chances with known and willing breeders.

To the meg chasers are you  tooth brushing your holes ? Opening some scratches and a little blood goes a long way to getting the aids flu . Good luck keep chasing. 

PS . Try a blood Slam 100% Effective

Edited by manseeker
  • Upvote 1

I had a few raw encounters, but I started training with and chasing for DadP in June, and had the flue for a week and half in July.    I still haven't had an official test yet, but will have one in Sept, but I should pass my AIDS test with "flying colors" according to DadP, until then I guess I'm still technically chasing, and am happy not going to get tested out of respect for the guys that have helped knock me up.

Edited by Newneg
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...