How long fucking raw before pozzed?

Guest BZcumdump

Barebacking but still not POZ?  

558 members have voted

1. 1. How long do you think you fucked consistently raw with poz guys before becoming poz yourself?

• The first poz guy pozzed me
    • Less than one month
    • Less than six months
    • Less than one year
    • 1-3 years
    • 4-5 years
    • 5-10 years
    • + 10 years
    • Still not poz
    • I’m on Prep

30 minutes ago, lovetobefucked said:

Started out bottoming when very young. Never knew what a condom was until i was 16 but by then had taken thousands of cocks and loads.  After many more years it was a blood transfusion that converted me.  Have been poz for over 20 years now. 

What age did you start taking loads in your ass and by whom? 

Guest hodannyboi
14 hours ago, lovetobefucked said:

Started out bottoming when very young. Never knew what a condom was until i was 16 but by then had taken thousands of cocks and loads.  After many more years it was a blood transfusion that converted me.  Have been poz for over 20 years now. 

Thousands?  By 16?  K

Anyway, surprised how many voted still not poz despite, as the poll states, "fucking constantly raw with poz guys."

If you voted that way, why do you think you've been able to maintain neg status?

Luck?  Undetectable loads (ie. the poz guys u fucked were all on their meds)?  Immunity?  Are you sure you were, in fact, actually fucking and not just fantasizing it?  ?

15 hours ago, hodannyboi said:

Thousands?  By 16?  K

Anyway, surprised how many voted still not poz despite, as the poll states, "fucking constantly raw with poz guys."

If you voted that way, why do you think you've been able to maintain neg status?

Luck?  Undetectable loads (ie. the poz guys u fucked were all on their meds)?  Immunity?  Are you sure you were, in fact, actually fucking and not just fantasizing it?  ?

You obviously did not really read my post or you'd have a couple of your questions answered. I never said i didn't catch anything ... just not hiv until later (but then if you really read the post you'd know about the hiv).

And, yes, a couple or three thousand. You know how many men will fuck a hairless boy or teen ass?  Apparently you don't or you would understand that.  

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2018 at 7:44 AM, R86 said:

As of today, i’ve been infected with everything but hepatitis and HIV. Not sure how, but it is true.

Update: I seroconverted in September 2018.

Roughly 15 years of bottoming and taking all loads internally during natural bareback sex; before nature ran its course and I became poz. I will always let strangers cum in me.

Edited by R86
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I got barebacked for the first time at age 20.  Was a couple years before it happened again, and then only again a couple years later.  I didn't start getting fucked bb regularly until after I finished uni in 2005; it was no turning back after that.  Got diagnosed in 2013.

• 1 month later...

I tried pretty hard for two solid years with lots of poz guys before I got it. I was surprised how difficult it actually is even if you're trying. What made it work was I had hurt myself/kinda ripped my hole open with a dildo by accident but I knew I was bleeding and it would be a perfect time to take an unmedicated load even though it would hurt pretty bad. A friend of mine bred me a couple times that night and I got sick two weeks later. It was the best feeling in the world. I can't describe how happy I was hearing that I was positive. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

My first experience bottoming was 23 years ago.  I had met the guy at a club and didn't even know his name.  I knew about condoms and the risks of barebacking, but when he asked if he could fuck me raw, I said that was fine.  After we had been fucking for a while, he asked if I wanted him to pull out.  I told him I wanted his cum in virgin ass.  That did the trick.  I had told him I was inexperienced because I was too embarrassed to tell him I was a virgin.  When he realized what I was saying, that he was taking my virginity bare, he unleashed the biggest load I've ever had.  I never knew getting bred could be so hot until that night.  Honestly, I had never even considered going bare before, because in every other aspect of my life, I avoid risk.

That was such a huge turn-on that I have rarely used a condom since.  I have a very slutty side, but don't have a lot of time to act on it and probably only average 4-5 guys per year.  Most were hookups from dating sites or craigslist.  The others were randoms from the pool at a gay hotel or a monthly bareback party I attended a few times.

I usually ask about status, but have no way of knowing if they're telling the truth.  I'm not saying I want to catch anything, either, but I won't let anyone fuck me anymore unless it's raw and they breed me.  I've even come up with a fake latex allergy so I can tell my hookups they have to fuck me bare or not fuck at all.  If they say no, I can still suck them off and swallow the load.  I just love knowing I have their loads in me.  Of all the cocks I've had, I could count on both hands the number that were wrapped (and that hasn't happened in at least 10-15 years.)  Somehow, I'm still Neg even though I'm not on PrEP.

Edited by tnjon77
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest JackEdJIZZ

Barebacked from day one (late sixties) all the way through most of the Obama administration.  Had a number of true exposures from POZ dudes but never converted.  Went on prep for three years of course with no infection.  Stopped prep and first dick in my ass after stopping knocked me up.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/16/2018 at 12:10 PM, versamarried said:

Been doing bareback for 14 years now. Never on prep, have not sought poz cock but also have only ever taken the tops word they were neg. I had a 7 year stint in the DC area where I bottomed exclusively bareback with black dudes, the highest risk population in the country at that time. Still neg. Oh and the only reason it was exclusively black dudes was because they were the only ones who followed through on meets. Most were only wanting head but once my white married ass was touching their bare cocks they never hesitated to blast in me.

Just chiming in that I did my first STI screen because wife has agreed to non-monogamy. Came up neg for HIV. Have not knowingly played with any poz dudes but still taking them at their word and have never taken Prep. Was pretty shocked I was neg. Slowly moving into non-monogamy so have not brought up my bi tendencies yet. Who knows next year I maybe a fully outed barebacking bottom  cuslut with wifes permission.

Edited by versamarried
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...