How long fucking raw before pozzed?

Guest BZcumdump

Barebacking but still not POZ?  

558 members have voted

1. 1. How long do you think you fucked consistently raw with poz guys before becoming poz yourself?

• The first poz guy pozzed me
    • Less than one month
    • Less than six months
    • Less than one year
    • 1-3 years
    • 4-5 years
    • 5-10 years
    • + 10 years
    • Still not poz
    • I’m on Prep

I'm not on prep and don't get tested.  I've been taking loads on a regular basis at the booths for over a year.  I took a few here and there before that.  As far as I know I'm still neg, but who knows.  I'm not really chasing but I know it is probably inevitable I will get knocked up sooner or later.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2018 at 8:46 AM, Guest BZcumdump said:

How long did it take you to become poz after consistently fucking raw and/or taking loads?

I started fucking an being fucked in HS in 87, then through college, lived all over US. But really got into PNP in Los Angeles in the 2000’s , so was probably pozzed in LA. But was not tested until 2010, full blown AIDS. Know i infected a few guys that I know of! 

Started meds an now just see my Doctor once a yr. I have never regretted barebacking one bit. Always knew I would be poz, just when was the unkown. But never tested. 

Guys always say condoms, but full of shit... 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I barebacked for almost five years before I became poz.  I wasn’t chasing, so I have no idea how many poz loads I took before I actually became poz. Lots of bathhouse sex during that period, so I have no idea when and who pozzed me.  

Took my first raw dick at 17 and Poz by 20 after I recovered from the fuck flu I converted 5 who were seeking to become Pozzed. I also stealth a bunch more as for over a year I was not on meds. 99% of the time I was a bottom but being Poz not on meds I wanted to fuck every hole I could once I  became undetectable I went back to being a bottom 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

Guest Descartes70817

From 1974 to 1979 I was sexually active but nobody used condoms back then. For the next 20 years I played the straight married guy, but I never could forget how good it felt to cum in another guy's ass. Then a prolonged stay away from home gave me a chance to try it again, but by then the world was full of condom Nazis and something just never felt right about it.

Thankfully I soon began to hook up with bottoms who never gave me a chance to put a condom on before sitting on my cock, and then I instantly knew what I was missing. So, the second time around that I started to only fuck bareback was in 2001, and I wasn't diagnosed until 2016.

I was diagnosed poz this Spring. I'd been seriously as a barebcking bottom for about 10 years prior to that. I've managed to get every STI going before that so it was kind of inevitable. I'm on meds and undetectable now. Its just the bloody virus that's stopping me now! 

Went about 8 yrs b4 I got pozzed, wasn't actively seeking to get pozzed, though I was aware that it was most likely going to happen especially I was becoming more and more of a cum dump.  Wasn't shocked when it happened, have no regrets about it  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FinalDL2021

Three years for me,  had my second BB experience in 2017, and it took off from there. post Divorce, and barebacking really loosened up my inhibitions. What I refer to as my first time on the Down-Low, I was very uptight, condom Nazi. Yet, what I refer to as my second DL, it was much different; I was  more relaxed and comfortable with my bisexuality. I also became more adventurous, really pushed myself outside of my comfort zone. 

I don't regret it, just experiencing some shock and numbness right now,  

On 8/30/2020 at 8:43 PM, blkboibtm said:

Went about 8 yrs b4 I got pozzed, wasn't actively seeking to get pozzed, though I was aware that it was most likely going to happen especially I was becoming more and more of a cum dump.  Wasn't shocked when it happened, have no regrets about it  

With an ass like that it was only a matter of time faggot

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/30/2020 at 10:43 PM, boy4you said:

Took my first raw dick at 17 and Poz by 20 after I recovered from the fuck flu I converted 5 who were seeking to become Pozzed. I also stealth a bunch more as for over a year I was not on meds. 99% of the time I was a bottom but being Poz not on meds I wanted to fuck every hole I could once I  became undetectable I went back to being a bottom 

Got hard reading this. Not had a condom sex in 8 years. No PrEP but still negative.

• 1 month later...

The night I decided "fuck it, I luv bb, just get infected and have done with it " I went to my local bathhouse.  Came upon a handsome young man who invited me into his room.  After playing for a bit he told me he was poz, I immediately invited him to fuck me raw.  He hesitated but gave in. When his breathing changed and pace picked up I encouraged him to cum in me. He said he didn't want to, he was newly diagnosed with a high viral count, "I don't want to infect you" he said. I backed him into the wall trapping him deep in my ass and he unloaded. He shouldn't have entered me raw if he didn't want to gift me. I felt such a sense of accomplishment.  2 weeks later I came down with the fuck flu. It is now 20 years later and I love U=U. Bring on your loads boys 'cause my ass and guts are hungry!💦💦💦💦💦

• Upvote 1