Nice Nine Inch Cock

Hairybttmcub43

A buddy hit me up yesterday and wanted to use my hole.  He’s 6’3” 260 9 thick.  I cleaned myself up and went over to his place.

He's an amazing kisser, so we frenched for some time, and went on to work over each other’s pits, as well as sucking each other.  After this foreplay he flipped me over, prepared my ass with spit and lube, and slid into my tight hole.  I hit the poppers.

He fucked me hard, used my hole., flipped me over and put my legs on his shoulders and slid back in, asking if I wanted his load.  Naturally I begged for it.  

He punched my legs back and got in me deep and bred me hard, his cock remaining lodged in my ass as we kissed.  Eventually he got soft and slid out of my hole, so we lay there, making out.  Once again I buried my face in his pit, and enjoyed it when he started fingering my ass.  Then we moved to 69ing each other where he gagged me with his cock.  I moved to eat his hairy ass, enjoying his hole for several minutes until he stood-up, stepped behind me, and again slid into my ass, quickly busting a second load in my ass as I shot my load all over my chest and face. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...