High School Tennis Player

I like to go clubbing and dance and listen to the throbbing music. I went out to an 18 and over straight club one night. I was 29 so I was putting away a few beers and had to take a piss pretty bad. I found the bathroom but it only had two urinals next to each other with no partition and I stepped up to the "short" urinal as it had some protection from viewers washing their hands. This short incredibly cute latino boy came up beside me and started to piss. I tried to make sure I didn't look in his direction because I didn't want him thinking I was trying to check him out. I felt like he was looking in my direction, then I heard him say,"no wonder you picked the short urinal, you didn't want your dick getting wet." I wasn't sure what to make of that, and kinda laughed and said,"yea, I don't want this big cock to be dipping into the urinal cakes." He smiled and while we washed our hands he got my name and added me on Facebook. When the club was closing down I checked my facebook and of course, he had already sent me a message. It was a non-chalant,"cool meeting you man, what you doing tonight?" I told him I was headed home, and he immediately responded and asked if he could hitch a ride to his mom's house which wasn't far from the club. We worked it out and he met me in the parking lot, got in and off we went. When we got to his mom's house he looked over and said,"I didn't actually need a ride, I ditched my friends so that you could take me home." 

I asked,"and why did you do that? you trying to get a look at my cock again?" hahaha

He said,"yes, can you come inside?"

On the way in, he said, that he hadn't ever tried anything with a guy before and that since no one was going to be home tonight he was wondering if I would show him some stuff. I was so hard my cock was about to rip through my jeans at the possibility of seeing this tennis player's ass naked. We got to his room and he apologized for it looking so "teenagey," As if I cared two shits. I grabbed him and started kissing him. He melted into my arms and let me dominate his mouth. He was moaning softly as I slipped off his shirt and quickly yanked down his pants and underwear. He was maybe 5 inches but hard as steel. I pushed him back onto his bed and pulled his pants and underwear off his ankles along with his socks. I got down on my knees and enveloped his cock with my mouth. He wrapped both arms around my head as I sucked him like the pro that I am. He was breathing harder and harder, I could tell he was about to bust so I slowed down and started licking his shaft, then his balls and started kissing his inner thighs and would lick his skin hard with my unusually long tongue. I was purposely licking and getting closer to his cherry hole with my tongue. I was afraid it would stink since he was new to all this, but he smelled like fresh clean sweat. No musky or unpleasantness at all. Which was all I needed to dive my tongue into his hole. I ate his ass and told him to jerk off while I tongue fucked him. He was experiencing things he'd never had before and his body was convulsing from all these new pleasures. I pushed him up on his bed and spit on my dick, lined it up right on his hole and started pushing. He said he didn't say he wanted to do "that."  But I kept rubbing and pushing my fat cockhead on his hole and I asked him if he wanted me to stop, I wasn't inside him. He told me to keep going as he continued to jerk. I went down on his hole again and got it wetter with my mouth, this time pushing spit into him with my thumb. I did this for awhile and he was enjoying it completely. I came up a bit and sucked his cock some more while I slipped a finger into his tight wet hole. I took my mouth off his cock and found his prostate with my finger and started to rub it. When I pushed on his prostate his cock jumped and precum poured out. He looked down real quick and said with a shocked face,"what the fuck was that? Did I cum?" 

I told him I hit his prostate and not to worry, it's just precum. He laid back and let me suck him more while I worked another finger inside him. I took it easy on his dick with my mouth because he could've exploded at any moment. I got back up and started kissing and licking his neck and I grabbed ahold of my cock and started fucking his now slightly looser outer ring. I told him to breath, and to push out a little so it'd feel better. When his hole gave way enough I plunged my cockhead and an inch or two inside him. He yelled and moaned loud and his body froze. He told me to take it out it hurt too much, but I just said,"if I move right now, it's going to hurt like a motherfucker, get used to it first then I'll pull it out."

He agreed as we stayed in that position without moving. I started stroking his cock and it didn't take long for him to get rock hard again. As I started stroking him faster I began rocking into him. My cock was barely moving in and out his tight hole. He was getting extremely excited and wrapped his legs around me. I kept jerking him and leaned in to kiss him hard, he was maniacal with lust now and he pulled me into him. I was halfway inside his hole and he let out a big sigh. "AHHHHHH! Keep going," he said,"put all that dick inside my ass." 

He didn't have to tell me twice. I pushed all the way inside him as he twisted and turned his body under me. I held him there for a minute then started to actually fuck his virgin hole. I was long dicking him now and he couldn't stop moving, he was grabbing at me, the sheets, his cock, everything. I could tell he was getting really close to cumming, his cock could cut glass at this point and was steadily leaking. I kept fucking his hole faster and faster with just spit for lube in his cherry hole, the friction was too good, I was about to cum too. 

I warned him,"I'm getting close. I'm about to cum."

He was breathing so hard and about to cum so much so that he barely registered what I said and told me not to cum in him. I slowed my fucking way down to a near stop and said,"you don't want my cum inside your ass? You don't want me to shoot my load in you on your first time?" He was too close to blowing his load and the fact that I stopped fucking him halted his impending explosion.

He said,"Keep FUCKING ME!" 

I said,"you want my cum? You want it?"

He was jerking so fast now and grabbed me, pulled me deep inside him and said,"I don't care! Just fuck me like you were!" 

I obliged and started pounding his hole again when his whole body tensed up and he started shooting all over himself, stomach, neck and even into his open mouth, that's all it took for me as I began to shoot huge amounts of cum deep in his hole. We laid like that for ten minutes or so trying to calm down. I slowly pulled out and I got dressed. He just put some basketball shorts on and walked me to the door. He said "I can feel your cum leaking down my leg. I'm not out, I think I'm bi. I don't know if I want you to fuck me again, but maybe we could mess around sometimes." 

I fucked and bred his ass for the rest of his senior year and for three years in college. 

• Like 19
  • Upvote 15

• 2 weeks later...

The tennis player and many more hot encounters but there is a hot one shortly after our first time that I can relay here. 

He played in tournaments of course and had one within an hour of my work place so I mentioned that maybe I could come watch. At first he said,”no! All my friends, team and family would be there.” 

I calmly reminded him that they didn’t know who I am and also that I could be at the tournament for someone else. I’m only a spectator there after all. 

He finally agreed that I could come watch but I’d have to sit on the opposing team’s side. I agreed. I watched him play a great match. I kept my eyes on him when he went back to sit with his team. I noticed he was on his phone so I checked mine and sure enough he messaged me. He said he was super horny and needed it. 

I wasn’t going to risk fucking in my car and there really wasn’t anywhere to go but he had a plan. There had been a cross country run early that morning and he said there were some port-o-potties quite a ways off from the campus that hadn’t been moved yet. I was obviously reluctant to fuck in one of those but said it’d be fine, no one even used them. We made our separate ways to the area. When I saw him in his tight outfit I was immediately turned on and my cock became stone hard. We triple checked to make sure no one saw us and we entered a port-o-potty. He was right, it hadn’t been used at all. It was hot but smelled fine and was 100% clean. I grabbed him and forced my mouth on his, I was making out with him while I slid my hands down to his ass and then his sweaty hole. I pushed a finger inside him and he moaned against my mouth. I had to take him NOW! I grabbed both his arms and yanked him around and jerked his shorts and jockstrap to his ankles where I buried my tongue up his hot hole. I furiously went to work on it purposely trying to get as much spit on his winking hole as possible. I got up, spit on my steel rod and slowly began pushing into him. He was breathing like a bitch in heat and said it hurt but not to stop. Once I was balls deep I waited about 30 seconds and started to fuck him. I began fucking him harder and harder as he was moaning against each of my thrusts. 

He started wanking and said he was getting close. As soon as the words came out of his mouth he started blasting the walls while his hole tightened on my shaft like a vice which sent me into overdrive and I punched my cock as deep as I could go into him and unloaded a massive amount of cum. We calmed down and I slowly slid out of him. He exited first while I cooled off then I headed back to work. Perfect follow up fuck. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Such a fucking hot story. Sounds like so many Latino teen boys I hook up with....they get so into their ass being fingered and taking cock that they forget about condoms or you cumming inside them. They get so focused on their orgasm it’s just anything goes. Had this Latino hottie I picked up at the gym tonight, was riding my dick in his car as he faced me jacking...was so into me stroking his cock and getting off he’d forgotten all about me not cumming in his ass and wound up blowing two massive loads inside him. He wound up blowing a massive load on my chest and face...swallowed some of it and he pounded my ass hard blowing a load in me later. We swapped digits too...hope we’ll be fucking again soon.

• 5 months later...

PART 3:

Once my tennis buddy started college, he kept dating girls and joined a fraternity. He didn't respond to any of my communications, which was fine, I tried a few times and stopped bothering him. I suspected he had found a groove he was happy with or was simply trying to go deeper into the closet due to the pressures from the frat brothers. I went out to dinner, or rather, drinks mostly with a couple buddies one night and low and behold there was a large table of frat guys all sitting together loudly drinking and enjoying themselves and there he was amongst them. My little hispanic tennis player, Eric.

I thought, well, I'll just text him so that if we do happen to run into each other inside the bar he wouldn't be caught off guard. I just simply texted,"Fair warning, I'm here in the bar and saw you at the big table with your frat bros." It took about 5 minutes before he responded with,"Dude! Don't come up to me or anything they don't know about that part of my life." I shot back a text,"I'm not going to out you, you dumbass. You were a good fuck, but that's it."

I kept on having fun with my buddies and we decided to get the check and head out to the club. We were out dancing and I had switched to water as soon as I got to the club because I was driving. We danced for a few hours and about midnight or 1AM, my buddies became too sloppy drunk to continue, which was fine with me. It was time I got them back to their apartments. I dropped off my last buddy at his place and when I got back into the car I saw I had a voicemail. I opened it up and of course it was my tennis player. He was obviously drunk. He was apologizing for his earlier text at the bar and asked me where I was and to please call him. I went ahead and called him and he didn't answer so I assumed he passed out. But he called back a few seconds later. He was still drunk and said he was at his dad's house because he was out of town and wanted me to come by. I told him,"no, you're drunk and you'll regret it later." He started begging me and telling me he just wanted to say sorry, that he didn't want to do anything with me. Yeah right, I thought. 

I went ahead and went to his dad's house though and he met me at the door in his skinny jeans and no shirt. barely able to stand. I grabbed him and took him to his bedroom, he was slurring his words apologizing for not responding to my texts or emails and for his behavior at the bar. I kinda rolled my eyes and just kept saying everything was okay, it wasn't a big deal and I wasn't mad at him. He said he had to pee, but he fell into the wall as soon as he got up from the bed. I grabbed him before he hit the ground and drug his little 120 pound frame into the bathroom and quite easily pulled his pants down and held him and his uncut cock in place so he could piss. When he finished, I pulled his underwear back up but left his pants undone. I scooped him up and took him back to bed. I laid him down and pulled off his skinny jeans and socks and tucked him under the covers. I went to the kitchen and got him water and grabbed a little trashcan from the bathroom in case he needed to puke. This wasn't my first rodeo when it came to babysitting someone wasted. He was sound asleep and snoring when I got back to his room. I woke him up and kindof forced him to drink a cup of water. I told him that I had to leave but he wouldn't let me go. He was trying to kiss me and unbutton my pants. But he was too far gone. Based on our past history and how bad he wanted my cock I thought about just ripping his underwear off, fucking the hell out of him and leaving. But...maybe I had a little soft spot for the kiddo. I told him I'd get naked and get in bed with him to stay the night if he promised he wouldn't do anything except cuddle and go the fuck to sleep. He agreed, thinking I'd be weak and give in. He was partially correct. I shucked my clothes, got under the covers and yanked his underwear off. He and I both were sporting erections. He immediately went down on my cock and engulfed it with his small mouth. "eh, why not, I'll let him suck me for awhile since he'd never done that to me before," I went weak for it.

I don't cum from blowjobs, they  feel great but they don't make me cum, so after letting him suck me very enthusiastically for about 15 minutes, I could tell he was getting tired, so I pulled his head back up to the pillow and told him,"no more, you promised just cuddling, so go to sleep." 

He said,"please? just let me make you cum in my mouth?" I grabbed his naked ass and pulled his body into mine and put his face next to me and I kissed him. It was a very intimate kiss, and made me want to plow into his boyhole so so so badly but I didn't. I held him in place until he stopped fighting it and he immediately fell asleep. I stroked his naked body for an hour or more and rubbed his hole with my fingers and spit before I too fell asleep. 

That next morning, I woke up with him still tightly snuggled against me. I started stoking his body again, running my hands all over him from his ankles to his ears, I touched him everywhere. He woke up with a steel erection against my thigh. It took him a minute before everything from last night fully sank in. He was sober now, and not much hungover. He started apologizing again and asked if we had sex. I said,"no, but you sure wanted to."

He started crying. I didn't know what to do really so I just held him and told him it was okay. He told me how he had been with his girlfriend since he started the fraternity and he loved her and loved fucking her, but it just wasn't the same, and he missed me. I asked him if he missed "me" or just missed me fucking him. He just looked at me for a minute and finally said,"I, I, I don't know." I kissed him and his body became putty in my hands. I asked him if he still wanted me now that he was sober and he moaned and said,"please? just do whatever you want to me."

That was a green light for me. I laid him on his back and started kissing him again, and made my way down his body with my mouth until I got to his cock. His back arched and he groaned hard as he grabbed onto my head while I sucked him balls deep into my mouth. I got his cock wet enough that the spit dribbling down his balls was easily caught with my fingers and quickly transported to his tight hole where I slowly began working my fingers into his ass. I opened his hole up while I continued sucking his beautiful rock hard uncut cock, enjoying copious amounts of precum from him. Once I found his prostate his body began thrashing against me like waves on the edge of a cliff. I was unmoving as his body pushed and pulled against me. He was moaning and breathing hard and began telling me how good my fingers felt and he was getting close to cumming. I redoubled my efforts on his prostate and cock and true to his word he let out a loud and an uncontrollable," OH FUUUUCKKK!" as he began shooting ropes of cum into my mouth. I greedily swallowed all of it. He was panting and basically completely out of energy as he laid still while I kept my fingers buried in his little ass and my mouth never left his cock. His cock started to go soft, but as I kept stroking his prostate he got hard again in just a couple of minutes. 

I had added a third finger into his hole and decided I had enough spit down there, he was ready for my cock. I removed my fingers and kept sucking him while I grabbed his legs behind his knees and pushed his knees up to his chest exposing his wet hole. My cock was already at his entrance rubbing my mushroom head against his slick opening. I began to push forward while I held his legs against him and my cock head finally popped into his outter ring. He moaned hard and I began thrusting my thick head in and out of his hole. He was saying,"oh god, oh shit. fuck. oh fuck." He was definitely enjoying it so far. So I began to push my iron hard red bull can thick cock harder into him. I was hitting his inner ring and it wasn't opening up for me. He said,"wait wait wait, it hurts, you're too thick." 

I reminded him that he's taken my cock many times before and to just breath, and push out, that the pain will be worth it once I'm all the way up his hole. He did as instructed and grabbed onto my arms that were holding his legs in place. He began to push out and breath and my cock started pushing past his tight inner ring, it gave way and I pushed past it and kept going until my balls were smashed against his ass cheeks and I was buried deep inside him. He was squeezing my arms hard and saying,"oh god, you're so fucking thick. You're tearing me open." 

I held myself as deep in him as possible for a minute as I slowly started kissing his lips as he breathed hard into my mouth. He finally started to relax a bit and gently kissed me back. A few minutes longer and we were passionately making out. His hands were carassing my arms now and I started to pull my cock out an inch or two and push back into him. He was still very tight, and having just spit for lube the friction against my entire cock felt beyond good. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out for long. I was fucking in and out of his ass at a fairly good pace when I almost came in him. I immediately stopped and felt a little bit of cum pour out of my cock inside him. He stopped kissing me and asked if I came inside him. I said,"a little, but I'm not done." 

He said,"don't cum in me this time please? I don't want to give my girlfriend anything." I pulled my cock out of him and saw his hole clench up tight. He said,"wait, you can keep fucking me, just pull out when you cum."

"Oh, I'm not done fucking your pussy yet," I said as I turned him over onto his belly and pulled his ass into the air.

I started pushing my cock back into his hole and he moaned like a girl. I grabbed his thin hips and started plowing into him. He had one hand grabbing onto the headboard and the other hand stroking his cock. I was fucking his hole hard now and my hips were slapping against his ass, as my thick cock pounded in and out of him. I looked down at his small frame. His back was tight and lean, his muscles were taut as I continued my assault on his hole. His face was against the mattress with his mouth open groaning, it was too much. It was too fucking hot. I plowed into him so fast there was no turning back and I blew a massive load inside him, all the while pistoning my rod in and out of him. I don't think he noticed I came in him since I never slowed down. I quickly pulled out of him and flipped him onto his back. I hopped off the bed and within a few seconds yanked his limp smooth body to the edge of the mattress and rammed my cock up his ass. He gasped out loud and grabbed his cock and started to jerk off as I kept fucking him. In this position my thick mushroom head was beating his prostate repeatedly. He had a steady stream of precum leaking out onto his belly and he was looking directly into my eyes as his body was being rammed into. He was breathing so hard he could barely get the words out,"I'm fucking gonna cum dude." "FUCK man! Keep fucking me. Fuck my ass."

"Oh shit,"he said,"fuck man, oh god, I'm cumming." 

"Blow your load boy!" I told him,"fucking shoot that cum all over yourself faggot." 

He started moaning a long deep,"ahhhhhhrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhh" as he began spraying watery milky cum all over his smooth caramel skin. It was a massive amount, I couldn't believe it since it had just been maybe 30-40 minutes since I swallowed his first load. The sight was too overwhelming, I looked down at my huge cock pounding in and out of his tiny ass and all the cum he was shooting onto his body and I lost it. I barely had time to tell him,"I'm gonna cum!"

He made no attempt to get away, he was still shooting small amounts of jizz out of his cock and looking directly into my eyes, I told him for the last time,"I'm cumming, I'm gonna cum! .... OH FUCK! I'm breeding your fucking hole man, oh shit! Fuck!" I was blowing load after load up his wrecked hole when I noticed his face as we kept eye contact, he was clenching his hole around my cock as I continued shooting inside him, I picked up the pace and was fucking in and out of his ass. His hole was incredibly slick from all my cum that my cock was sliding so fast in and out, in and out, in and out, watching my thick cock covered in cum going so quickly back and forth into his hole, it was a mere minute before I felt another load coming and that was it, I came again. I started blowing yet another load into him. This time, I didn't say anything, my body told him what was happening, my body was jerking and tensing as I loaded him a second time in a row. Making it the third time I bred his ass within the last hour. I collapsed onto him and pushed his body further up the bed so that I could get onto the mattress without pulling my cock out of him. We laid there completely worn out. I was still hard and inside him. I just laid down on top of his cum soaked body. It felt good. I wanted him cum on my skin, and I wanted to feel it between out bodies. He pulled his legs up with the little strength he had and locked his ankles around my waist as we laid there. He finally half said, half whispered,"I think I missed you...and your cock." 

He kept his girlfriend. And we became monogomous for a good year, monogomy in the sense that he was the only guy I fucked bareback and I was the only guy he let fuck and breed him. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

On 9/5/2018 at 11:43 PM, BBBoyfromTN said:

Such a fucking hot story. Sounds like so many Latino teen boys I hook up with....they get so into their ass being fingered and taking cock that they forget about condoms or you cumming inside them. They get so focused on their orgasm it’s just anything goes. Had this Latino hottie I picked up at the gym tonight, was riding my dick in his car as he faced me jacking...was so into me stroking his cock and getting off he’d forgotten all about me not cumming in his ass and wound up blowing two massive loads inside him. He wound up blowing a massive load on my chest and face...swallowed some of it and he pounded my ass hard blowing a load in me later. We swapped digits too...hope we’ll be fucking again soon.

I'd love to get your load in me. Hot southern bb top to breed me