POLL: CONDOMS: Does ANYONE ever use them?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: CONDOMS: Does ANYONE ever use them?  

692 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: CONDOMS: Does ANYONE ever use them?

• YES: I use condoms ALL the time!!!
    • SOMETIMES: If I feel the sex might be risky OR the guy makes me!!!
    • NO: I NEVER USE CONDOMS!!! IT'S BAREBACK AND NATURAL ALL THE TIME!!!
  2. 2. Age Range

• 18-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61+

I don't ask the guy to put one on. I also don't have any at mine. If he puts one on, then fine. I think at least I'll get the dick. I find that the majority of guys don't use them. It seems to me there has been a shift towards more and more guys going raw. Out of the 500 ish cocks I've taken this year, around 80% have been BB.

Guest cardoc49
Just now, punaman said:

I have gotten fucked exactly 1 time with a condom in the 40+ years I've been getting fucked. And that was 1 too many

hehe . I hear you and you are so very right indeed!!

So far, I've never really been faced with that  guy-insists-on-using-one problem. Only one guy - a boy my own age, we were both like 13 or 14 at the time - wanted to fuck me with a rubber. But every time he tried to put one on, his dick got limp. So finally he fucked me bare and from the sounds he made I'd say he enjoyed it big time... :grin:

As for the risk involved, none of the daddies I've been with has ever tried to use one, either because they always went bare or because my innocent boyish looks made them think that with me it was safe to skip rubbers. (man, were they wrong... ;))

And for myself, sex can't be TOO RISKY anyway. Poz looks and bio tatts always have my boyhole twitching in joyful anticipation...

But though I never use rubbers while getting fucked, I love using them beforehand! Nothing hotter then searching bathhouse booths or park restrooms for used rubbers and finger the content into my boyhole - best lube in the world, IYAM... :P

• Like 1