POLL: CONDOMS: Does ANYONE ever use them?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: CONDOMS: Does ANYONE ever use them?  

692 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: CONDOMS: Does ANYONE ever use them?

• YES: I use condoms ALL the time!!!
    • SOMETIMES: If I feel the sex might be risky OR the guy makes me!!!
    • NO: I NEVER USE CONDOMS!!! IT'S BAREBACK AND NATURAL ALL THE TIME!!!
  2. 2. Age Range

• 18-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61+

On 8/20/2018 at 11:36 PM, 408curious said:

500 in seven and a half months?

Yes, easily. Pretty much take any cock offered. 500 is nothing compared to some of the numbers I've seen on here.

Getting fucked is such a massive part of my life.

Edited by ridemehard
  • Upvote 2

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Outside of hustling I’m hard pressed to recall the last time I used one or had a guy wrap to fuck me. From the time I started having sex at 13 I never used them. Sometimes guys would ask but I’d usually talk them out of it. it was only once I started hustling I would have to use them or the guy would want it that way, maybe a third of guys wanted safe, usually when I fucked them. Now that I don’t hustle it’s all bareback...it’s a hard pass if a guys want to wrap or wants me to wrap.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/25/2018 at 4:41 AM, ridemehard said:

Yes, easily. Pretty much take any cock offered. 500 is nothing compared to some of the numbers I've seen on here.

Getting fucked is such a massive part of my life.

yeah hes right.for a true cumdump thats not much.in a good gay city a hot bottom can get hundreds of load a month.specially in the summer. i have gotten a hundred loads in a week many times.mostly all anonymous bathhouse loads but sometimes i just go from place to place taking load after load 

• Upvote 1

Age 15-19:  Always safe, every time. 

Age 20-22:  Inconsistent  as top

Age 23-27: Actively seeking BB  as top but would still wrap when other guy insisted. Occasionally bottom bare. 

Age 28-30:  Only BB when top, inconsistent as bottom

31+:  BB Only

Interestingly, I've been reverse stealthed when bottoming a few times in the last 1-2 years.   Reached back, felt bare cock, certain there was a "just the tip" moment, then, halfway through fuck realize there's a condom.   Since this has been at parties, I've ended the encounter at that point. 

i've never used one.  wait, technically, i have.  one time as a top,  i went soft soon as i wrapped my dick. off came the condom and i've never put one on since.  same for bottoming.  the first time a guy tried fucking me with a condom on, i truly couldn't take his dick.  Told him to bb me, and it's the only way I've ever fucked. Top or bottom.

NEVER EVER.when trying to hook up with tops I tell only bare raw cock in me,more often than not this leads to them backing out and this is understandable

but leads to the decrease in the amount of cock and cum I can get but wont have it any other way,i tell all I am a whore,slut cumdump and a hole for cocks to take their pleasure

There was the day back in my really younger youth and time that we were all brain washed and made to believe it was necessary and the only way you could fuck, but later I was broken in as a raw bottom back in my mid 20's, from that time it was raw all the way, had a few over the years insist, so not wanting to miss out on the fuck, allowed them to do as they wished, but it was never the same. The wife kept them around and sometimes enjoyed play and sex with them, but when we separated when I was 51 and I went totally to men, it was raw and raw only from then on !!   Over the past few years since I went into chasing mode, have had only a few guys ask about using them at the baths and have always told them it was up to them, out of that few, I only remember one guy that really insisted on it, all the rest just jumped right in and fucked raw.

Edited by Homo60

Oddly I would only accept a condom on a hung guy who is 8 or more. If it’s smaller than it has to be bare. Doesn’t make sense if it’s small. If they are huge, I’ll take them cause I’m going to feel them deep. Weird logic I guess.