POLL: CONDOMS: Does ANYONE ever use them?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: CONDOMS: Does ANYONE ever use them?  

692 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: CONDOMS: Does ANYONE ever use them?

• YES: I use condoms ALL the time!!!
    • SOMETIMES: If I feel the sex might be risky OR the guy makes me!!!
    • NO: I NEVER USE CONDOMS!!! IT'S BAREBACK AND NATURAL ALL THE TIME!!!
  2. 2. Age Range

• 18-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61+

Used to be a safe only guy, but started occasionally raw 5 years ago. Once I discovered what real as opposed to safe sex I soon chucked the condoms completely and started fucking and getting fucked like a real man. Only contact with condoms now is playing with used ones. Love everything about bareback and wish I had started long ago.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Dickmagnet

Sometimes i use a condom if the top insists i always come prepared with my special ones that are spiked / split beforehand so they will always split, So i am getting the load whatever happen.

I am predominantly a bottom that takes it bare unless my top wants to use a condom in which case he will have to supply them as I don’t have any. I do not deny anyone access to my ass... even the one semi regular fuck who is undetectable poz(he claims...I have a tinge of doubt).

Edited by Breedthisslut

I would love only use condoms in stealth, was broken before or destroy it while sex, like should happento my asshole. Also, I would love find used condoms and... well, this part is obvious... and it will very nasty

I came out in 1981 and had couple years of carefree condomless sex before the AIDS epidemic started. It was a terrifying and sombering experience witnessing friends suffering  and dying of horrible disease. My ex became a poz in the 90’s, his HIV meds put him through hell. It is because of my experience, I have always been playing safe most of my life until I started prep recently. Right now, I am indifferent about condoms. These days, I am an aging Asian bottom in my 50’s and there is not a lot demand of guys like me, even though I think I still look very good for someone my age. I will take any dick, with or without condoms. Beggars can’t be choosers;(-. A lot of people have said that getting fucked bare feel way better. Unfortunately, I honestly can’t feel much difference;(-. 

Guest NegTwinkChaser97

I've not been fucked with a condom in a couple years now apart from the other week, fortunately the guy didn't have lube and the condom ended up splitting, so I was happy getting that load in me 

i tried a condom once years ago.  Set my pussy hole on fire in a very bad way...lol.  That is how i discovered i am allergic to latex.  Some toys also cause the same reaction.  Bare cock is the only way to go for me.  If a Top insists on one...it doesn't happen.  As much as i want to submit i draw the line at condoms.  Even without the sensitivity issue i believe a Man's cum is to be respected.  Tossing it out in the trash is not respectful.  Neither is spitting it out.

IMG_4663.jpg

• Like 1

Guest bbslut88
On 12/24/2018 at 4:48 PM, tallslenderguy said:

i confess i have used cum filled condoms by pushing them and their contents into my hole.

I do this with found condoms at saunas ? never had a guy fuck me with a condom though, been taking raw loads since I wa 14. Never had an sti in 20 years and I get fucked alot ?