POLL: CONDOMS: Does ANYONE ever use them?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: CONDOMS: Does ANYONE ever use them?  

692 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: CONDOMS: Does ANYONE ever use them?

• YES: I use condoms ALL the time!!!
    • SOMETIMES: If I feel the sex might be risky OR the guy makes me!!!
    • NO: I NEVER USE CONDOMS!!! IT'S BAREBACK AND NATURAL ALL THE TIME!!!
  2. 2. Age Range

• 18-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61+

On 8/26/2019 at 11:51 PM, NLbear said:

But.....if both you and your bf are on PrEP why does it matter what status your sex partners have? Why only guys on PrEP or UD? After all you protected yourselves? Just curious.

Fair question.  My boyfriend was the one that suggested the rule.  I've since come to learn that he's been on PrEP a far shorter time than I have and he hasn't been with many (any?) undetectable guys.  It may be a comfort thing on his part.  Another way to think about it is in terms of responsibility.  (disclaimer, what I'm about to say isn't necessarily my own opinion, but it's just a thought) If someone is on PrEP, they are taking some responsibility for their health whereas someone not on PrEP or ignorant about PrEP could be construed as not showing responsibility for their health or their partners health. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest NegBottom

I used condoms until 6 years ago because everybody wanted it. The typical "good guys"....
When I see condoms in a supermarket somewhere today, I just think "I don't need it!".
Today I'm disgusted by it. I think the idea of having such a rubber in my ass disgusting.
The absolute horror are for me bi-men who want to be blown but they are so safe sex are obsessed that they want to have a blow job only with a condom. What a bullshit idea to suck this rubber.
I haven't bought any more for many years and that will not change anymore. Then I prefer no sex or just cum swallowing.

• 2 weeks later...

My t☢️xic load and Dick come as a package. If a bottom boy wants the privilege of having me fuck him, he will graciously (as gracious as a pig could ever be 😈) take EVERYTHING that I have to give, or, it's a no sail. RAW is absolutely how the wild nature intended ~ Sperm deposited DEEP inside that cunt-gut! 💦

• Like 6

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I came up never using them and was surprised the first time a guy asked about it. I just assumed they were to keep you from knocking a girl up. It was a learning moment and I learned I don’t like using one and I don’t like a guy fucking me with one on. If a guy wants me to use one I typically move on if I can’t talk him out of it. If a guy wants to wrap to fuck me I make it clear I’m cool for it raw and try and talk them out of it, but if I want it I’ll get fucked cause a dicks a dick, but it’s so unsatisfying. I still remember the last time a guy was adamant I wrap to fuck him. It was in my truck and a really cute younger guy. He was face down and I pulled off the condom and kept it in my hand...came inside of him too. I pulled out and acted like I’d pulled off the condom and tossed it out the window before he could see there was no cum inside it. He fell for it and apparently couldn’t tell I came inside him.

• Like 1

I'm not into condoms when I top. But I'll fuck some safe only guys. I usually pressure them into taking my dick raw. Sometimes it works but sometimes he doesn't relent and I have to wrap up.

My favorite hookups are the guys who keep condoms out on their nightstands. I just go in raw without asking and my bottom starts begging for my load.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Used them from '85 to '95. After that, sometimes until about '10. Not since then unless the other guy really insisted and I thought he was worth it. The combination happens pretty seldom.