POLL: CONDOMS: Does ANYONE ever use them?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: CONDOMS: Does ANYONE ever use them?  

692 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: CONDOMS: Does ANYONE ever use them?

• YES: I use condoms ALL the time!!!
    • SOMETIMES: If I feel the sex might be risky OR the guy makes me!!!
    • NO: I NEVER USE CONDOMS!!! IT'S BAREBACK AND NATURAL ALL THE TIME!!!
  2. 2. Age Range

• 18-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61+

I haven’t used a condom since George W was president, and it’s so obvious to me that I won’t ever go back that it feels silly to even have to say so. On the few occasions that a top has asked to use a condom, I have tended to avoid acknowledging it and try my best to get him rubbing his pre-cum-covered cockhead against my bare hole. Once these studs start feeling their bare cock against my silky whore chute, the question is usually moot.

• 2 weeks later...

I made the conscious decision to be only-raw top in 2017, but I was being picky with whom I was fucking because I wanted to minimize my risk of getting HIV. I went on PrEp in 2018, and it was such a freeing experience. That year has been my most active year sexually. I fucked over 300 different guys. I went to bathhouses, saunas, dark rooms, travelled to different countries for pride. 

I felt that I finally could do what I always wanted: to spread my DNA in as many guys as possible. I'm so happy I can finally say that it has over 4 years since the last time my cock was in a rubber.

Edited by lecheroxxl
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 2

• 3 weeks later...

If a Top wants to protect himself from any diseases i might have then that's his right. But if i am chatting to a Top on a dating site and his profile says 'Safe sex always' i ask if he barebacks. 99% say yes. I think the 'bareback always' is mostly so their boyfriends don't know they fuck strangers raw. That's fine by me. In fact it makes it better.

Edited by fatbottom
spelling mistake

The only thing I like about condoms is sucking out the cum from the latex. I like the sensation, and playing with the cumy latex. It's fun to see how many loads I can fit into one condom and then squeeze it into my ass