POLL: CONDOMS: Does ANYONE ever use them?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: CONDOMS: Does ANYONE ever use them?  

692 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: CONDOMS: Does ANYONE ever use them?

• YES: I use condoms ALL the time!!!
    • SOMETIMES: If I feel the sex might be risky OR the guy makes me!!!
    • NO: I NEVER USE CONDOMS!!! IT'S BAREBACK AND NATURAL ALL THE TIME!!!
  2. 2. Age Range

• 18-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61+

Guest whoremonger

As a youngster, age 12-14, I had fun with condoms. For some reason, condoms were the "birth control" method of choice of my parents, and there was always a few in the bathroom cabinet, so I'd take them when I fancied. I'd enjoy getting my dick hard, and slowly unwrapping the sheath over the length of my shaft. And I also get turned on as I spunked, watching the condom fill with cum.

But now I hate the things. If a condom is present in the vicinity of my hardon, I'll go soft in moments. I've tried, but virtually all physical sensitivity goes, and psychologically they're a major turn off.

I love the feel of flesh on flesh. And, as someone who regularly engages in anonymous bareback action, I'm excited by the thrill of risky sex. So ...

041_1000.jpg

More fun without, though:

If I'm topping, I'll last longer with one on, so if I'm fucking a bottom I know can take it as long as I want to give it, they can be helpful.

When bottoming I always make sure I have some just in case.  Getting pounded by a big cock with a condom on it is better than not getting pounded at all!

Guest whoremonger
On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 8:37 PM, Alaric said:

... I have a batch of them expiring in Sept 2002. Who checks the date?

Haha! I've never known anyone ever consider looking at the date.

My great grandfather still has one of these ancient early 20th century bad boys in his bedroom cabinet … How any pleasure was had is beyond me (the rubber is about 5mm thick) :lol:

4r.jpg

On 8/16/2018 at 12:44 AM, ridemehard said:

I don't ask the guy to put one on. I also don't have any at mine. If he puts one on, then fine. I think at least I'll get the dick. I find that the majority of guys don't use them. It seems to me there has been a shift towards more and more guys going raw. Out of the 500 ish cocks I've taken this year, around 80% have been BB.

500 in seven and a half months?

I just don't bother if condoms are insisted upon.  That being said, I have and will walk out (politely) if I see signs of other STDs.  I've had gono once; I don't care to experience it again.