Wrecked Hole

dreamsofblue

I just got home from having hooked-up with a really hot friend of mine.  He rimmed me then slid his thick cock into my tight hole.  Fortunately I had poppers, which was the only reason I could take him.

Sadly he pulled out, cumming on my belly.  I commented he could have cum in my ass, so after a brief break, he reached back and fingered my hole saying he might not get a chance to fuck me again soon so he better get back in there.  I was feeling stretched out already so he slipped in a lot easier this time.  He pounded me until I thought I was going to have to ask him to stop.  I almost pissed myself a couple of times. 

After several minutes he pulled-out, and, afraid he was going to waste his load I demanded "Cum in me!"

He heeded my instruction, thrust back deep into my hole.  Within seconds I could feel the pulsation of his cock disgorging his load.

After we said our goodbyes and I headed home.  Upon arriving, I was asked to hand the poppers off to my boyfriend who was on his way out to go breed a hole.  I asked him if he wanted me to hold this load in until he got back so he could fuck this baby out of me as he knocked me up with his own.  He replied yes.  So now I am waiting for him to get back so I can mix his load with the one presently fertilizing my guts.

And I will insist he do so while his dick is still dirty from the ass juices from some other cumdump.  I can't wait.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2018 at 2:13 PM, dreamsofblue said:

I asked him if he wanted me to hold this load in until he got back so he could fuck this baby out of me as he knocked me up with his own.

I love this image. Breeding is a winner-takes-all sport. Men have an instinct to displace their rivals and take the lead in sperm competition. And think how proud they are to leave your cunt gaping and tender.

Edited by FaceLoad
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1