Black Breeding Me

I was 23.  By this point in my life I had experienced quite a bit of gay sex.  I had been in threesomes, saunas, taken multiple one-on-ones, and, of course, blowbangs.  All my sexual encounters had been safe, but that didn't prevent me from routinely fantasizing about taking a bareback load.

I had just returned back to the UK after a week long ski trip with my cousins.  On most ski holidays I would hookup with multiple guys on Grindr and would have satisfied my need to get arsefucked, but on this ski trip I had only managed to suck two cocks!  And to make it worse, I hadn't had cock in my arse for weeks!  Not surprisingly, I spent the entire journey back to my house  googling big black cocks.  I was turned on for a good fucking. 

We returned to my cousins' home in the Midlands where I collected my car, quickly setting off to central Birmingham where I knew I could quickly get a hookup with a nice big cock.  

Within minutes I was speaking with a guy called ++ BBC.  He invited me over at his apartment and wanted to have me for the next few hours.  As an enticement, he told me his cock was a good nine inches.  I agreed, we exchanged our respective locations, and I set off walking to his flat to meet him. 

I met him straight outside his flat.  I didn't expect to meet him outside so I was quite shocked when he met me on the sidewalk, where he gave my ass a sharp slap asking "Is this thing ready to be destroyed?"

We caught the lift up to his flat as he was on the second from top floor.  I could make out the edges of his cock through his jogging bottoms and I was getting nervous from its sheer size.  He pushed me up against the side of the lift turning me and pushing my face in to the mirror, he began sliding his spit-lubed finger in my arsehole as his thick meat pushed into the side of my leg. 

We arrived on to his floor, he pushed me out the lift and  dragged me to his door, where, upon opening the door, he pushed me inside and pushed my head down hard until I collapsed to my knees.  I wanted to suck his cock so bad and take his thick load in my mouth.  He undid his jeans, belt and threw off his top.  I could now make out the larger outline of his big flacid black cock in his boxers.  I gasped looking at how big he was.  I felt as though it was at least 2 inches longer than the 9 inch he said I'd be getting. 

Pulling down his boxers out sprang the huge black cock I yearned to take.  I was becoming very nervous as I thought this would split me in two but I stared mesmerised.  I spared no time in beginning to deepthroat, wank and suck this monster.  My black man loved this and decided to face fuck me grabbing the back of my head and forcing his cock down my throat, followed by repeatedly cock slapping my face with his spit soaked penis, talking to me about how much he thought I wanted his cock in my asshole,  I loved it. 

He pushed me towards the bedroom, made me undress and forced me in to a doggy position.  I asked if he had any condoms so he put one on.  Then, having lubed both his cock and my ass, he stretched me by slowy pushing on and off my asshole until his head was in.  Then pushing in and out of my asshole until he was about 7 inches deep.  My ass felt like it was going to explode.  He was only seven inches in but he was by far the widest girth cock I had even taken. 

He pulled out and started playing with his cock. I reached backwards to play with him and finger my gaping arsehole when he snapped "No!"  Pushing me down in to the bed and putting handcuffs on me he commented "You're my slut for today," while rubbing his cock over my arsehole as he commented "I think we need a blindfold too."

I begged him not to but I couldn't do anything.  He applied the blind fold, came round the front of me and starting face fucking me again.  I could tell the condom was off as I could taste it still but just felt thick meaty cock in my mouth.  He pulled out of my mouth and said "Now, are you going to take my cock bareback or do I need a gag as well?"

I agreed to take him bareback - I had no choice but to.  I was terrified having never done it before, so I asked if he could cum In my mouth.   He aggred putting more lube on his cock and again started sliding his cock in and out of my arsehole.

It was going in so much easier without a condom.  I could feel the base of his cock pounding in to me and could hear his balls slapping against mine I could feel every contour of his cock.  I didn't know my asshole could take such a long cock.  He started picking up speed ignoring my crys of pain/joy and shouting back at me "This is what you came here for, you slut!" He pushed me down in to the bed.  I felt like I was wrestled into submission, being so contrained I couldn't move if I wanted to.  I couldnt move.  His thrusts were hard and deep in to my hole until I felt his cock throbbing and began feeling wet all over my ass and cum spurting inside me. 

Withdrawing his cock, he stepped around in front of me and unceremoniously thrust his cock into my mouth.  I could taste his cum and enjoyed cleaning his cock. 

This time withdrawing from my throat he gave me a light slap promising me "You'll have more later, bitch."

He walked out of the room and I could hear him on the phone next door but couldn't make out what he was saying.  It's worth noting this entire time I was laying flat on the bed, my hands still hand cuffed and blindfolfed with cum dripping down my balls. 

He went on to fuck me again later that day and then let me go.  I met him several times afterwards and even met him and his two friends together. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5