Virgin Bottom Wanting Gangbang Advice

YoungVirgin24

Hey,

I’m a bottom virgin that really wants to be gangbanged. I have almost come close to setting one up on Grindr but got scared. I like girls, but the idea of lying on a bed and taking cock after another has always been a fantasy of mine. Part of me has always wanted to be made that slut that is a cumdump and I know the pleasure would be incredible. Super worried about stds. If I got on Prep would it be relatively safe. Would love some advice. Thanks

I would 100% recommend against that since you are new to bottoming. You will be hurt from this and won't enjoy it one bit. Start slowly and work your way up to a gangbang. You might even not like bottoming to begin with. On a side note, Prep only stops HIV and nothing else, so you still can catch everything else, some things are easy to treat and others are with you for the rest of your life (hep c).

• Upvote 2