442 "Darkroom" Experience?

the open areas are dimly lit - you can make out who is who from the brighter areas beside the toilets and at the bottom of the stairs.

The dark room is dark - once you're in there is no knowing who's fucking your ass ? if you're into that....

They also have a dark party on the 5th Saturday of the month when the whole place is really dimly lit - it's kinda fun....though only happens when there's a 5th Saturday.... the next one will be 9/29 I guess then 12/29...

• Like 2

On 8/19/2018 at 12:52 PM, Mintyish said:

the open areas are dimly lit - you can make out who is who from the brighter areas beside the toilets and at the bottom of the stairs.

The dark room is dark - once you're in there is no knowing who's fucking your ass ? if you're into that....

They also have a dark party on the 5th Saturday of the month when the whole place is really dimly lit - it's kinda fun....though only happens when there's a 5th Saturday.... the next one will be 9/29 I guess then 12/29...

Totally what I'm looking for.   Want to have only the vaguest sense of sight.

Guest Drillmedeeply

Busy night in the darkroom tonight.  Lots of cocks and ass action.  Everyone was stroking everyone elses cocks while the asses on the bench were getting bred.  I ended up getting bent over the chair by the door again and was fucked six times. Cum stlll,running down my leg

On 8/19/2018 at 12:52 PM, Mintyish said:

Omg.

I didn't think I'd go back.   Not cause it was a bad experience, but because I was a bit out of place.   A positive experience where I didn't belong. 

Now that I read some posts on this thread,  i'm all jazzed for the all dark night now!

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 8/19/2018 at 8:52 PM, Mintyish said:

Would suit me..,.,, where is this place?