First Breeding

looperdave

This was my first cock in over a year.  It was also my first bare cock, and oh, it was also my first creampie.

It was an army guy with an eight and a half inch cock.  I had been talking to him for a while but we couldn't match our schedules.  In addition he repeatedly said he just wanted a blow job, whereas I continually pestered him to take my bareback virginity, enticing him by describing my smooth hole, and suggesting if he wanted I was prepared to dress a girl, and even had a wig at m disposal.

Finally our schedules coincided, and we were both free.  Again he asked to see my boypussy, so I sent him pics, at the same time providing my address.  He immediately drove over.  I never had more than 7" before so I told him we can try to make it fit.

I had given him the building code so when I heard a soft knock on my door I knew it was him.  Opening the door, I admitted him, gesturing to the bedroom where he unbuckled his belt, dropped his pants and presented himself. 

Words were superflous.  Dropping to my knees I sucked him at a steady pace.  Because of the tapered shape of his seriously thick shaft it actually fit okay in my mouth although I have no deepthroat abilities.  A few times he pushed me down or I pushed myself down to the base until I was gagging as much as I could, but for the most part wasn't forceful.  He didn't need to be.  It was the obvious order, man and sissy. 

So after a while he asked "all cleaned out?" but I honestly didn't understand what he was asking, although eventually I got the gist of his question.

Instructing me to lay on the bed, I slipped my panties off leaving just garters and stockings so he could lift my dress up and enter my ass.  I spread my legs wide and held onto the pillow and he didn't hesitate at all.  Squirted some astroglide and fingered it into my hole and pushed in.  He was huge which I could feel but it was obviously smoother than with a condom.  It was still painful because of his size and he wasn't wasting any time raping my hole or letting me get used to it although I'd stretched out a little before but with a dildo that his cock dwarfed.  I asked him to go slower but after a little bit my muscles relaxed and gave out and he could open me up more.  He seemed really eager and was just using my hole, not really humping me or handcuffing me or anything.

After using my ass for a few minutes he remarked "I'm gonna cum soon."

Upon hearing as much I was somewhat releaved, and the pain of his cock subsided, almost as if my body could see the light at the end of the tunnel.  Oddly I think I even felt a bit sad the fuck was coming to an end.  Much effort had gone into making this occasion happen.

I asked "Are you cumming in me?"

He affirmed and let out a groan as he flooded my ass for the first time.  I couldn't feel it physically but I felt so happy my hole could please this man's elephant cock and loaded balls.  Afterwards he just wiped me and himself down and put his pants on. 

Now that I think of it he never took his shirt off, and went to his car leaving me on the bed, his load dripping out of my ass.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 7

23 hours ago, HardaddyMA said:

that's the way a 'pussy' was made to be used- not sure who was the luckier of the two of you!! HOT story- keep up posted the next time you find what you need in a MAN~

Absolutely daddy.   A real top daddy like you knows how to use a good pussy

Anyway this is what I wrote

This was my first bare cock and creampie ever and first cock at all in over a year. It was an army guy with an 8.5" cock I had been talking to for a while but we couldn't match our schedules up and he was hard to convince he wanted to do more than get sucked until I started pestering him to take my bareback virginity. And that I had a smooth hole and could dress like a girl and bought a wig. I told him I wasn't sure whether I wanted it but to make sure once he got on top of me I didn't have a choice. 

So finally we got a time when we were both free. He asked to see my boypussy again so I sent him pics and gave him my address and he drove over. I never had more than 7" before so I told him we can try to make it fit.

I gave him the building code and heard a soft knock on my door. I opened and let him in and quickly went to the bed. He unbuckled his belt and took his pants off, not saying anything. Nothing needed to be said. I dropped to my knees and took him into my mouth. He got hard very quickly and I continued sucking him at a steady pace. Because of the tapered shape of his seriously thick shaft it actually fit okay in my mouth although I have no deepthroat abilities. A few times he pushed me down or I pushed myself down to the base until I was gagging as much as I could but mostly wasn't forceful. He didn't need to be. It was the obvious order, man and sissy. So after a while he asked "all cleaned out?" but I couldn't figure out what he said until after. Then he told me to lie on the bed. I'd already slipped my panties off leaving just garters and stockings so he could lift my dress up and enter.

I spread my legs wide and held onto the pillow and he didn't hesitate at all. Squirted some astroglide and fingered it into my hole and pushed in. He was huge which I could feel but it was obviously smoother than with a condom. It was still painful because of his size and he wasn't wasting any time raping my hole or letting me get used to it although I'd stretched out a little before but with a dildo that his cock dwarfed. I asked him to go slower but after a little bit my muscles relaxed and gave out and he could open me up more. He seemed really eager and was just using my hole, not really humping me or handcuffing me or anything. After a little while longer he said he thought he was going to finish soon already. Once he said that I felt like I was in my place and stopped crying out from his painful cock. Almost sad it was going to stop. I asked him, are you cumming in me? He affirmed and let out a groan as he flooded my ass for the first time. I couldn't feel it physically but I felt so happy my hole could please this man's elephant cock and loaded balls. Afterwards he just wiped me and himself down and put his pants on, now that I think of it he never took his shirt off, and went to his car leaving me on the bed with his load dripping out.

• 2 months later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Army guys are so fucking hot and love that most go bare. Used to get down to Columbus by Fort Benning a lot and took my share of army cock...fucked a lot of ass too. Love army guys attitudes too...they don’t give a fuck. Been hooking up with one recently back from Afghanistan who’s got a fiancée...she has no idea we’re fucking each other bare.

• 4 weeks later...