POLL: Ever fuck a "Safe Sex Only" guy bare?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: Ever fuck a "Safe Sex Only" guy bare?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: Ever fuck a "Safe Sex Only" guy bare?

• YES: ALL THE TIME!!! It's SO EASY to get them to go BARE!!!
    • SOMETIMES: Most will go bare BUT there are some Condom Nuts out there!!!
    • NO: When they say "Safe Sex Only", they REALLY mean it. Makes me so sad!!!
  2. 2. Age Range

• 18-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61+

I'm very upfront that I only take raw cock... The exception is sometimes when I"m out cruising at the park, I'll pick up a guy, take him off the beaten path to play, suck for a bit, and then start in on how bad I want his raw cock in my cunt, and how I need him to breed me. And if he says he only fucks wrapped or asks for a condom, I'll just say 'that sucks... i never do. bareback only. sorry man... hope you find some fun..." and start to walk away... 90% of the time, seems like, they'll stop me within a few seconds and pound some seed into my cunt.

If I'm hooking up with a guy from a site/app... if they don't agree to breed me upfront, I'll never agree to meet. And if they change their mind when they arrive, I'll send them on their way.

• Upvote 1

Most of the time I can get them to go bare without much effort. I think a lot just put "safe only" in their profiles so people won't think they bareback.

When I do run into the guy who will simply not go bare, I usually just declines unless he's just beyond hot. The only exception is a very good friend who will not play bare, but we've been fuck buddies forever so I will always make an exception for him.

• Like 2

I’ve been with a lot of guys who say they only use condoms and next thing I know they’re raw dick is leaking precum as they’re sliding into me. In the beginning, this sort of bothered me but now I just don’t bring up the subject and enjoy the ride.

• Like 1

Some bottoms do continue to ask, "Are you clean?" and "Condom?". Once we get passed these initial questions, they'll see and feel my hard dick (unless they're a condom-only guy I'll say 'NO') they usually want me in them. And if their ass muscles milk my dick, then they'll receive their desired cum reward. I guess they're used to asking questions but I know they want to be fucked bare.

• Like 1

I think the majority  of bottoms want to be fucked bare. They put  safe only to make them selves feel better, but really want bare . I don't put any and very seldom ask . I we are naked and that close  I expect it to be bare and to take your loads.,

5 hours ago, Read1 said:

Some bottoms do continue to ask, "Are you clean?" and "Condom?". Once we get passed these initial questions, they'll see and feel my hard dick (unless they're a condom-only guy I'll say 'NO') they usually want me in them. And if their ass muscles milk my dick, then they'll receive their desired cum reward. I guess they're used to asking questions but I know they want to be fucked bare.

You are absolutely right.   I always told myself that I would be a safe only bottom.  But my alpha daddy didn't have a hard time getting me to take it raw.   It's so natural.   Now I belong to him forever.   

• Like 1

When I fuck in sauna or cruising bar, I always try the tops’ bare cock put into my hole. If they take  the condom on, I can expect it. I guess they are “only safe” guys. Although I have experiences with guys who wanted a second turn, and when they didn’t have any condome they did it bareback. 

Other case is when I make contacts online. I met many guys, who wrote about themselves only safe, and wrote me (my profile says safe sex needs a discussion) they wanted to fuck me bare. And they did. 

Guest Memphian

I used to try to make tops wear condoms but if he rimmed me or teased my hole with his hard bare cock, nine times out of ten he would wind up balls deep and raw.  Especially black dudes.

I just didn't have the willpower which is why I went on PrEP.  It was clear I was weak, at least in that way.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I usually pass up the safe sex guys saying I only do bare. Most tops will cave and agree to fuck me bare or will say they’ll pull out to cum but most of the time they’ll cum inside me once they get going. I’ll say anything to fuck a guy, will say I can put on a condom once I get close to cumming hoping that won’t happen or that I’ll pull out to cum (usually have an “accident” or they forget to ask, or pull out to “cum” but quickly slide back in to orgasm). I can usually sweet talk a top into fucking me bare and more often that not talk a bottom into taking me raw. Did that with this hot 18 y/o twink leaving work...told him I’d pull out to cum but wound up busting inside him anyhow.