POLL: Ever fuck a "Safe Sex Only" guy bare?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: Ever fuck a "Safe Sex Only" guy bare?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: Ever fuck a "Safe Sex Only" guy bare?

• YES: ALL THE TIME!!! It's SO EASY to get them to go BARE!!!
    • SOMETIMES: Most will go bare BUT there are some Condom Nuts out there!!!
    • NO: When they say "Safe Sex Only", they REALLY mean it. Makes me so sad!!!
  2. 2. Age Range

• 18-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61+

Mixed experiences here.

I always mention that I prefer bare when I chat with someone.  If they insist on safe only, unless they're hot, I'll decline.

If they're hot, and the chemistry is good, I'll use a condom the first couple times and hope that they stop insisting (this has happened with a couple guys)

A few hookups have said "safe only" in chat, but when it comes to in-person they'll just lube up and slide down on me bare with no discussion. 

• Upvote 2

On 8/19/2018 at 9:05 PM, Saturn1 said:

WOW!!! I am VERY surprised! I thought that the greater % would be the YES and not the SOMETIMES option!

I put sometimes down, but the reality for me is I'd say 8 out of 10 guys that say safe only end up bare with me at some point. Sometimes is more accurate, but the yes is closer to reality, at least in my case.

• Upvote 1

My user name is the same on all of the sites I frequent, and about a third of the guys who reach out to me either list safer sex or safe sex/condom only.

If we meet, I remind them about my preference, and if they decide they want condoms, I'll tell them (the truth) that I need non-latex condoms as I have a latex allergy.

Most of the guys who carry latex only will fuck me raw when I mention I'm neg and on PrEP, and those that don't ... well, if they've got a dick I really want, I'll let them purchase the non-latex ones and slide it on. Amusingly enough, about half of those who do wind up sliding it off and fucking raw, and they think they're getting away with something naughty if they wind up stealthing me.

• Upvote 1