Bathhouse Last Night

dreamsofblue

Went to the bathhouse last night with my boyfriend.  It was his first time there.  We agreed to play separately and not cockblock each other.  It was a wild night and we ended-up staying for six hours during which I was topped four times, taking two loads, and additionally I blew three guys, swallowing one load, and topped three guys, including my boyfriend.  He was topped nine times, taking five load, having topped twice.

We both had a great time and are going to go back next month.  When we got home we talked about how many loads we had in our ass while we flip-fucked.  I made it a point to tell him I was fucking those five loads as deep into his guts as I could, and after some time I bred him with a huge load. 

After I had cum he had me lay down and smoothly slid into my ass, fucking me for a short time after which he painted my guts with his baby batter. 

We grabbed a bite to eat then he squatted over a chair to see how much cum came out of his ass.  The cum oozing out of his hole constituted a good sized puddle.  I followed suit, but the boyfriend won, as he obviously had received more cum injections that night than had I.

We crashed and, upon wakening in the morning, we both noticed cum was continuing to dribble out of our ass.  I take perverse pleasure in thinking about all that cum trying to fertilize our asses while we slept. 

• Like 13
  • Upvote 11