Planning to Bareback

Last year I got divorced, and since then I’ve done a lot of thinking and personal reflection. I’ve accepted that I am gay and in June I was with a man for the first time. I’ve now been with 7 others and they’ve all used condoms. I’ve fantasized about barebacking and getting pozzed for years, but I’m not yet ready to go that far. I have an appointment with my PCP for next week and I’m going to try to get on prep. I think that is the next step for me. I’m anxious to finally let a man inside me raw and take his sperm. I’m not sure I’ll ever seek out the bug, but it is still a huge fantasy for me.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Veytoss said:

Step by step, choose what YOU want to be and to feel. 

Good advice there.

Once you enter into it though, you will become addicted as has happened with most of us here and you will find yourself beginning to think a bit differently as time goes on, but you must be the one to make the decisions.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

You definitely wanna go on Prep and stick at it. I have a bud who was super cautious in HS and college who really loved getting fucked bare but always made the guy pull out to cum. When he finally went on prep he turned into a total slut, letting guys fuck him left and right, cum inside him, started taking anon cock, and all that. Mind you, he’d get stds but not pozzed cause he stuck with taking his meds. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 7:18 PM, Modernleper said:

Last year I got divorced, and since then I’ve done a lot of thinking and personal reflection. I’ve accepted that I am gay and in June I was with a man for the first time. I’ve now been with 7 others and they’ve all used condoms. I’ve fantasized about barebacking and getting pozzed for years, but I’m not yet ready to go that far. I have an appointment with my PCP for next week and I’m going to try to get on prep. I think that is the next step for me. I’m anxious to finally let a man inside me raw and take his sperm. I’m not sure I’ll ever seek out the bug, but it is still a huge fantasy for me.

Its interesting how a marriage and a divorce is the pivot point for a lot of barebackers; it was the same for me, started barebacking when I knew my marriage was ending.

On 8/22/2018 at 7:49 PM, BBBoyfromTN said:

You definitely wanna go on Prep and stick at it. I have a bud who was super cautious in HS and college who really loved getting fucked bare but always made the guy pull out to cum. When he finally went on prep he turned into a total slut, letting guys fuck him left and right, cum inside him, started taking anon cock, and all that. Mind you, he’d get stds but not pozzed cause he stuck with taking his meds. 

This sounds exactly like me! After I went on prep I am been turning into a cum dump -- taking anon loads in clubs and from online hookups. I am loving it, and don't regret it one bit. But of course, everyone has their own journey.  Good luck!

On 9/1/2018 at 7:42 AM, PozTemptation said:

Its interesting how a marriage and a divorce is the pivot point for a lot of barebackers; it was the same for me, started barebacking when I knew my marriage was ending.

It may be because of the divorce but most married Men do not use Condoms with their wives. It may take awhile for a man to admit that he likes Cock. I don't know of any Man, gay or straight that Loves using Condoms. Once you go bare -- you NEVER  want anything between you and your partner. And most of us Love getting Fucked Bareback and we Want your load Inside our ass.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/1/2018 at 5:42 AM, PozTemptation said:

I think that divorce is just such a big life changing event that it really shifts your perspective. Not just for us closeted gay men either. My ex-wife, who has a Bad Religion "no crosses" tattoo, is now going to church every Sunday with her new boyfriend. It a big wrench thrown it the works and it can offer clarity, or other times total panic and depression. I had the depression at first, but started therapy and that led me to the clarity I feel I have now and I am so happy for it.

On 9/3/2018 at 10:38 AM, BREEDmeRAW said:

It may be because of the divorce but most married Men do not use Condoms with their wives. It may take awhile for a man to admit that he likes Cock. I don't know of any Man, gay or straight that Loves using Condoms. Once you go bare -- you NEVER  want anything between you and your partner. And most of us Love getting Fucked Bareback and we Want your load Inside our ass.

I had a hard enough time using condoms with my wife after I had a g/f years ago that loved to fuck raw.  Fast forward many years and I have 2 kids, but damned if I'm having more.. very difficult to want to fuck with condoms!  Besides, marriage is ending due to other complications.  I look forward to raw cocks in my ass, and I'm never wrapping mine before getting into a guy or girl again. It's so true.

Just wanted to let you all know that I saw my new PCP and was nervous as hell, but talked with him about PrEP. He’s a really cool guy and made me feel comfortable about it all, so that really helped. I’ve been on it for over a week now but still haven’t gone bare. Soon though for sure.

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

If anyone is following this thread I just wanted to let you know that I finally did it. I went to Flex in Phoenix last night and took my first and second ever bareback cocks and loads. I’ll write it up fully in another thread, but I FINALLY DID IT! And it was amazing. It was scary and intense and I want more. :)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2